Purifyzer Vaporizer

Djsleepy

I got am email stating at beginnig of year and they said.due.to.covid they do not when they will or.if they.will be able.to.restock!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I had very little interest in this one when the thread started and forgot all about it lol reread the thread since I couldn't remember what it was. don't see a single person who bought one leave a comment.........

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
yep and at 10 seconds I doubt your getting the full potential of the heater for convection vaping unless the heater was really strong , topping out at 400F is not what I would consider strong. but the bowl is really cool, being able to load multiple strains so you can do stuff like "high" :rolleyes: temp vape some sativa then twist the bowl to indica and low temp vape for just a little body buzz to go with your head high and then cause im in the mood to vape I 3/4 loaded full of cbd so I can vape some more but not get higher then I want. hits are always fresh.... there's a lot of appeal for a idea like that but the vape itself was less impressive than the bowl lol

Kaptan

Just to clarify - When the manufacturer posted a couple years back in the thread, he stated that the minimum inhalation to get vapor is about 10 seconds, but you can continue to inhale longer.

Kaptan,
Top Bottom