• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Public Service Announcement, I bought an extra wand and it saved me

Beezleb

My wand fell and cracked. R. I. P.

So I had an oh crap moment and my wand cracked so the hindsight I had about a month ago to get an extra wand really paid off otherwise this would be me cursing at random thinks talking about the downside of smoking.

But alas I had a back up wand and like superman it saved the day, and which brings me to this public service anouncement. Check and see if you need a back up wand. If you do I suggest getting one before its too late, hehe.

Oh, it also really pays off these are not customized wands just the regular old stock ones so it doesnt hurt that bad.

Beezleb,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I still need to get one before it's too late. :(

I'm talking to 7th Floor about a custom wand right now... playing the email tag game. :p

SpiralArchitect,

tokinGLX

spi, i am planning on heading down to the 7th floor shop tomorrow, is there something in particular youd like for me to convey

edit...oops, hit submit without finishing my post
(':

as for the extra wand, the same thing happened to me awhile back, my regular wand broke in a freak accident so i just whipped out my hash wand and made it my standard one.
i very highly suggest having a backup wand, because the thought of having a perfectly working vapo but no wand sucks!

tokinGLX,

Purple-Days

We ordered three wands with the Super-vapezilla. Kinda knew what was gonna happen to glass in our house. And didn't want to pay postage twice, Yeah. smart to get what you are gonna need someday.

Saw ir coming, oops, only busted one of the three before the vape went Kaput ! :lol: :mad: :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Purple-Days,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
nah tokin, just let them know about the guy ordering the custom 'spiral' vaporwarez wand from Alaska, Karsten, is your friend and deserves a discount and a awesome wand and mouthpiece because hes such a cool guy! take their time and make it super special :D lolol

I'm so excited for it.

I think Steve is making it? IDK

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom