Premium grinder

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I have never had a premium grinder and ready to take the jump this 420.

Been using a fake space case grinder for a while. Will there be a big improvement?

I am in the UK, so my choices are limited. I want a kief catcher so looking at a 4-piece.

I am down to a choice of two. The herb ripper £140 Vs Santa Cruz shredder £80.

Is the herb ripper worth the extra money?

Anyone got both? And other recommendations available in the UK?

oddjobold,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
If you can let go of the desire for kief catcher, take a good look at BCG. (Brilliant Cut Griner by Grinders for Life)

I have a SC Shredder (standard size), then picked up a BCG large (medium grind) and the difference is night and day. No threads, anywhere, and that is liberating by itself. Very smooth operation, and almost never needs cleaning. Select your own color scheme...

420 sale is on now, 10% off sitewide, so a large is $90 US. Or consider a factory 2nd, for $75 +10% off. Most folks say they can't tell why the one they bought is a 2nd.
Shipping worldwide.

Suki

Hey buddy, I have a SCS small 4 piece and a Herb Ripper normal 3 piece (I also have a Pucc and a Gleichdick 4 piece)

The HR is my favorite of them all, tightest tolerances, the grind consistency, it's great. One thing to consider is the weight, since it's SS it's much heavier than Aluminum, my normal HR is 200g and I believe the XL is 500g. Personally I love the weight you can feel that it's unbreakable

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
If you can let go of the desire for kief catcher, take a good look at BCG. (Brilliant Cut Griner by Grinders for Life)

I have a SC Shredder (standard size), then picked up a BCG large (medium grind) and the difference is night and day. No threads, anywhere, and that is liberating by itself. Very smooth operation, and almost never needs cleaning. Select your own color scheme...

420 sale is on now, 10% off sitewide, so a large is $90 US. Or consider a factory 2nd, for $75 +10% off. Most folks say they can't tell why the one they bought is a 2nd.
Shipping worldwide.

Did not realize they do international. Is these a coupon code? Don't seem to get any discount.

oddjobold,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Gone for a large factory second, with medium plate. Only £65 delivered.

Even if I get stung with customs that is still cheaper than a SCS.
Late to the thread but I think you made the right choice. BCG is my favorite over my HR and SCS. (HR is a better SCS, IMO).

I really like my Flowermill too but it is almost a different thing entirely.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Yeah but you got a factory second, right? Those are ready to ship now, it may not be instant, but it should be well under 5 weeks :tup: not to get your hopes up! international

Good news!

Shame about the kief catcher. I have been hoping to make some hash.

I have really been craving some good quality hash and it seems impossible for me to get hold of. Love that sweet smell and taste.

I have a little kief saved from my old grinder so will give it a go.

Must get my head around bitcoins and dark webs one day!

oddjobold,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Good news!

Shame about the kief catcher. I have been hoping to make some hash.

I have really been craving some good quality hash and it seems impossible for me to get hold of. Love that sweet smell and taste.

I have a little kief saved from my old grinder so will give it a go.

Must get my head around bitcoins and dark webs one day!

Oh well you could have gotten the four piece version they had if you wanted that, many of us don't want to filter the kief out of the herbs we're using... But you can use a toothpick to pick out a bit of kief from the BCG especially if grinding upside down!

Shit Snacks,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
if you want kief dump the BCG grinder load in the your old grinder and use its kief catcher. I don't do it every time, usually only if I grind something dank with lots of crystals. it works better for me this way since I also use cbd and don't want that mixed in with my thc when I'm trying to go to the moon. takes longer to build up kief but I prefer it this way

Bad Dog,
Top Bottom