Post deviated septum surgery vaping question

Hello guys,

My brother just had his surgery for his deviated septum on Saturday, and he is asking me if I knew if he could vape from my Dynavap (he didn't have time to ask the Doctor since he was still asleep when the doctor left that's why he's not sure) I told him I didn't know... but I knew where someone would probably know or have an opinion so that is why I am creating this thread :)

Has anyone had experiences with his type of surgery before and vaporize 2 days post op? Or does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you guys in advance, I hope everyone is having a great day! Cheers!

callmeunclescrooge,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

Hello guys,

My brother just had his surgery for his deviated septum on Saturday, and he is asking me if I knew if he could vape from my Dynavap (he didn't have time to ask the Doctor since he was still asleep when the doctor left that's why he's not sure) I told him I didn't know... but I knew where someone would probably know or have an opinion so that is why I am creating this thread :)

Has anyone had experiences with his type of surgery before and vaporize 2 days post op? Or does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you guys in advance, I hope everyone is having a great day! Cheers!
no experience with that but coughing would be an issue after any surgery... taking it real slow and drawing on it lightly would be recommended

no experience with that but coughing would be an issue after any surgery... taking it real slow and drawing on it lightly would be recommended

He will wait 1 more day, and we both think he will be using the mighty vape instead of the Dynavap m2019 given that the resistance with the mighty is significantly less than the Dynavap.

He feels normal and his nose did not bleed anymore, so that is always a good sign. Will give an update on how his nose feels post vaping session, he might just feel normal, and we might be over thinking.

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Cheers!

callmeunclescrooge,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom