Portable Vapes Besides MFLB

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Ive had a mflb for about 6months now. I would like to take a step up and get a new more advanced portable vaporizer.. I was looking at the stealthvape any comments? My price range is 100-150 dollars. Also im looking for a pen or rod/stick shaped vape that takes raw herb

Ive had a mflb for about 6months now. I would like to take a step up and get a new more advanced portable vaporizer.. I was looking at the stealthvape any comments? My price range is 100-150 dollars. Also im looking for a pen or rod/stick shaped vape that takes raw herb

Modnote: Duplicate threads merged. Please do not cross post.

NotPotRelated,

SD_haze

If you really want a more advanced portable vape, most in that price range aren't going to be vastly superior to the MFLB (at least in comparison to buying a desktop vape in that price range)

If you're really deadset on a new portable I'd honestly recommend shooting for an arizer solo if you want something that would compliment the MFLB very well
:2c:

SD_haze,

Adobewan

StealthVape looks very much like a sleeker configuration on the MFLB "push/contact battery" tech so if you're looking to move to away from that, and I imagine some will disagree with the suggestion, in your price range, consider an Iolite.
Mine rocks. It's the vaporizer that sold me on vaporizing and I prefer it to my ThermoVape most of the time. I had an ignition problem upfront and Iolite was ready to handle for me if the shop I purchased from didn't(but they did). It's had been outstanding before and had been since, over a year now I believe. You can find them for around $120 online.
If price range were not an issue, I agree with SD Haze's suggestion on the Solo.
In my experience the Solo is the current best portable flower vape on almost every level(wish it was more pocket friendly.)

Good luck!

Adobewan,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The stealthvape has yet to be properly reviewed (or even released). I'm not sure what you mean by rod/stick shaped vape, but currently the Thermovape is probably the most vertical/slim flower vaporizer out there. The AtmosRaw is trying to compete in that market, but has yet to show any real progress.
:2c:

Stu,

weedemon

enthusiast
im not sure the stealth vape is an upgrade on the mflb personally.

if you want I think the 2 best vapes going for portability are: depending on if you need stealth or not are the solo and thermovape. I went thermovape because i need stealth and I love this thing! it hits harder than the mflb but still tastes great!

weedemon,

SD_haze

Want to clarify on the solo, if you need a portable you can hit on the go, in pubic, and put it back in your pocket, then its not ideal.

Its a portable desktop vape in a way rather than a "stealthy portable" like the MFLB or thermovape

SD_haze,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
NO2 is a pretty good vape as well, atleast from my experience using my friend's. Not nearly as stealthy as the Launch Box but a step up imo in terms of the bigger hits you can get with it, ease it is to use within a group in contrast to the MFLB, and you can vape hash with it. Solo is also a good choice but i hate hitting it and gettting some plant matter in my mouth. A handy dandy screen on the stem resolves this problem though

JustOnCloud9,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I recommend a vaporgenie regardless of what you end up with. They're cheap and solid and dependable. Out of all my portables, this is the one I keep going back to. It is better than the mflb at getting big hits.

stickstones,

hogleg

I recommend a vaporgenie regardless of what you end up with. They're cheap and solid and dependable. Out of all my portables, this is the one I keep going back to. It is better than the mflb at getting big hits.
hell yeah I have set so many happy friends up with VG kits and still use mine daily. the VG top can be put on whatever you can imagine

hogleg,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
true...I put the VG top on a brass bowl in a plastic bong and got one of the best, icy hits ever.

stickstones,

hogleg

yeah I keep a long metal pipe in my set with the screen real high for hash just screw the genie bowl on and hit it forever finger hash is very tasty this way

hogleg,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
The stealth vape has the battery so close to the heating source so thats not even an option. Im really thinking about getting the atmos raw. Got vape .com has the new and improved one with the screen on top of the heating source so no herbs are combusted like wat was said about it at first. i also found a sweet deal on ioffer for like 40 dollars off with the new screen in it

NotPotRelated,

hogleg

I'm waiting for my stealth ape and yes I am planning on adding a screen straight away because it is too close

hogleg,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
im not buying the stealth vape bc i cant find a single review on it. also i heard when the atmos raw has a screen its great

NotPotRelated,

hogleg

I wasn't suggesting the stealth just talkin about heat. get a vg you will love it and it works forever

hogleg,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
ive used a vapor genie dont like it to much i think im going with the atmos raw once i get money

NotPotRelated,

SD_haze

ive used a vapor genie dont like it to much i think im going with the atmos raw once i get money

:goat:
the atmos raw was basically confirmed to be more of an e-pipe than a vaporizer. read through the AR thread if you dare, its kind of like a downward spiral as people start receiving them...

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
thanks for the warning, i already looked into that thread . hopefully, atmos will improve the model. For now ill stick to my mflb

NotPotRelated,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Once the Omicron gets that herb cart it will be AMAZING! Great small stealth vape that works for oils and herb.

I saw the Atmos Raw, but was put off by the Combustion :(. I was actually at a booth in Cannacup LA and got a chance to try it out. It definitely taste like combustion :(.

VapingDitto,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I was one of the unlucky AR buyers, I would say save your money for a better device, it is bound to turn up soon, as many different people seem to be on the brink of releasing herb pen vapes of some kind. :2c:

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom