Portable vape for European CBD (mainly) user?

hashmus

Been spending a lot of time researching trying to figure out which vape should be my first but it only gets harder to choose the longer I look.

I'm not a daily smoker, and it's mainly CBD bud with occasional THC usage. I'm in Europe and the prices here are very different from US prices, so please recommend based on EU prices.
Bang for the buck is the most important to me. I'm also interested in add-on recommendations.

Some models I looked at:
- Airvape Legacy Pro (not as affordable in EU)
- Air max
- Solo II
- HR fury edge
- Tinymight 1 (over my budget)
- Wolkenkraft Aris
- Xmax v3 pro (best bang for the buck)
- XLUX Roffu (really hard to find in EU)

Would appreciate your input to make a final decision - so I can strike something on the 4/20 sales (if you know any EU site/shop that has a good 4/20 sale please lmk!)

hashmus,

Yeronim

Hi,
That's funny, you choose non european vape in your list ! (except Tinymight).

Maybe it can help you if you know that Storz and Bickel are German, Herbolizer French, Vapman Swiz, Tinymight Finish. Prices and customers services are ok with them. Take a look.

Yeronim,

hashmus

Yea that's because I think the majority of /vaporents are US based so that's what they recommend. I believe wolkenkraft is EU too.

Also the manufacturer doesn't have to be european, just the retailer, so that there are no import fees :)

Last edited:
hashmus,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Bang for the buck is the most important to me. I'm also interested in add-on recommendations.
It sounds like you are mostly interested in flavor and maybe vapor production? Since you mostly vape CBD flower, I assume you are not looking for a heavy hitter.

And you are only looking for battery-powered portables? No plugins, or torch driven devices?

What sorts of add-ons are you looking for? A nice glass piece recommendation?

It sounds like your budget is about €200?

Grass Yes,

hashmus

Not really sure what I'm exactly looking for as I haven't tried any before. But easy to clean, straightforward to use, and efficient. I'm not sure how important Flavor and vapor prod is to me, as I don't know the difference

And you are only looking for battery-powered portables? No plugins, or torch driven devices?

What sorts of add-ons are you looking for? A nice glass piece recommendation?

It sounds like your budget is about €200?
Battery-powered portables yea

Just user-enhancing add-ons, like ex. the elongated mouthpiece of different materials as I heard the Vapor can sometimes get uncomfortable hot. Or dosing caps to make maintenance and cleaning easier, open to suggestions as well

200€ is definitely the max, so preferably lower

hashmus,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Just user-enhancing add-ons, like ex. the elongated mouthpiece of different materials as I heard the Vapor can sometimes get uncomfortable hot. Or dosing caps to make maintenance and cleaning easier, open to suggestions as well
I think you definitely have found the mainstream vapes in that price range. I would lean towards the Xmax v3 pro or the Roffu for your case, although some people do prefer session vapes with a bit of conduction for an easier draw.

I don't like dosing caps because they tend to steal flavor and are too fiddly for me. Some folks really like them for their use case. I typically just use a doob tube or just my grinder if I am taking things on the go.

For the V3 pro, I recommend picking up a glass stem. The regular mouthpiece is surprisingly tasty, but the glass is a nice upgrade. And if course I would recommend a WPA with a j-hook for even more cooling without sacrificing flavor.

The Roffu is very similar although I believe the heater is tuned a bit hotter.

hashmus

I think you definitely have found the mainstream vapes in that price range. I would lean towards the Xmax v3 pro or the Roffu for your case, although some people do prefer session vapes with a bit of conduction for an easier draw.

I don't like dosing caps because they tend to steal flavor and are too fiddly for me. Some folks really like them for their use case. I typically just use a doob tube or just my grinder if I am taking things on the go.

For the V3 pro, I recommend picking up a glass stem. The regular mouthpiece is surprisingly tasty, but the glass is a nice upgrade. And if course I would recommend a WPA with a j-hook for even more cooling without sacrificing flavor.

The Roffu is very similar although I believe the heater is tuned a bit hotter.
Heard lot of good things about WPA and dosing capsules. I don't have a bong though, do you have any recommendation on a particular glass stem? :D

hashmus,

passenger

is this thing on?
Not really sure what I'm exactly looking for as I haven't tried any before. But easy to clean, straightforward to use, and efficient. I'm not sure how important Flavor and vapor prod is to me, as I don't know the difference
As a starting point, I would recommend the Dynavap here, at least it should be considered. It is easy to clean, dead straightforward and extremely (like in extremely) efficient. Buy the cheapest one first, the Dynavap M, it will get you there. Bang for the buck is excellent.You would need a small jet lighter to heat it or an induction heater, but torch first. It's nearly indestructible, it is a bit like the swiss knife of vaporizing, though from the USA. You can buy it in any serious vaporizing store in the EU.

passenger,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Heard lot of good things about WPA and dosing capsules. I don't have a bong though, do you have any recommendation on a particular glass stem? :D
Since you are in Europe, I would say you can stick with the glass stem from Xmax.

In the US, I like the PoTV set because the MP fits vapcap stems, etc.

Anyway, I was suggesting a j-hook with your WPA, which is a dry piece.

As for the Roffu, I am certain that you will be able to find a good deal closer to 420 that will bring it closer in price to the v3 pro.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Which one? Is the Roffu worth the almost 2x pricetag of the V3?

Either, there is a thread comparing the two, if you don't want to read their respective threads for the differences both capable... Just get whatever works best for you which would mean the cheaper one in this case I guess (I have not tried the docent capsules yet myself but there are a lot of potential glass connection options available)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
What's with a Glow!?

Do you use e-ciggies!? Own a 50W box mod?
(otherwise that's another €30-50 on top)

blokenoname,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom