Portable Vape for Concentrates

idkalaska

Hey All!

I have been enjoying my Haze Square Pro, a recommendation from my last thread here. So here’s my newest desire: a portable vape specifically for oil and wax. I know the Haze does this, but it’s messy and I think it wastes wax.

My Criteria:
  • Portable and discreet for on the go/public use
  • Wax and oil compatible
  • Ability to use pre-filled cartridges and ability to fill myself
  • Cool vapor because I’m a wimp
  • Stays cool while in use (the actual vape)
  • Sufficient battery so that I don’t have to buy a separate one
I’ve been looking into Kandypens a lot because they seem to have a pretty good reputation and their pens are versatile and beautiful. But, I really feel like I know nothing about vaping with concentrates and I would love some guidance and advice.

Help me? Can’t wait to hear from the experts!

Thanks!
idkalaska

NuMbNutZ

Hey All!

I have been enjoying my Haze Square Pro, a recommendation from my last thread here. So here’s my newest desire: a portable vape specifically for oil and wax. I know the Haze does this, but it’s messy and I think it wastes wax.

My Criteria:
  • Wax and oil compatible
I’ve been looking into Kandypens a lot because they seem to have a pretty good reputation and their pens are versatile and beautiful. But, I really feel like I know nothing about vaping with concentrates and I would love some guidance and advice.

Thanks!
idkalaska
Hey All!

My Criteria:
  • Wax and oil compatible

Thanks!
idkalaska

NuMbNutZ,

NuMbNutZ

I’d recommend the Hunibadger with a small bubbler, no cart compatibility though

NuMbNutZ,

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
I'm considering some models from Honey Stick. Especially the Phantom and the Carbon Fiber- but would prefer removable batteries, so also considering using parts from this company with mods- once I learn about those!
http://www.vapehoneystick.com

Last edited:
Vapeur Rogue,
Top Bottom