• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Portable enail for your rig?

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
My Yocan Torch has bit the dust so I'm looking to replace it with another portable enail that can be used with your own stand-alone glass right out the box.

After some research the only thing I found that can do this is the Xvape Vista. I tried using the Source 4 vape mod atomizer with the default bubbler piece that doubles as a WPA but did not like it at all. Every other portable enails I researched only work with their own proprietary glass.

I'm just looking for the best option to do hard hitting dabs using my own glass, and without a torch or plugin outlet.

Is the XV Vista my only option or is there another device out there I'm missing?

Last edited:
Simple10,

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
The Maud dib doesn't look like it hits hard enough. After more research I managed to find 2 more options:

Kanborotech Subdab
Hyer Big-E

The Subdab is Chinese and operates more like the Yocan Torch. The Hyer is newer and more high end/pricier.

Anyone familiar with these vapes?

Simple10,
Top Bottom