POLL: Your Flower Consumption

How far does a gram of flower go for you as a matter of course?

• Total voters

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Gram a day easy. If it’s higher than that... I don’t want to know :lol:

Though my ability to ration improves considerably as the jar dwindles...

Gotta give a OG shoutout to @lwien who is famous for his “gram a month” Jedi mastery!

Sometimes I think I get less stoned from crushing bowls so damn fast, compared to the lower powered, slower paced vaporizers of yesteryear, but I made a thread polling that and the majority noted a quick and heavy session as being more effective.

Planck

believes in Dog
I'm a recreational consumer. I have no consumption goals, just vape as I wish. Lately that amounts to one vapcap every other day and it puts me in orbit. :D . Got 20+ top shelf strains on hand and rarely choose the same strain twice in a row.

Highest use ever with the vapcap was 6 to 7 stems daily in a single sesh.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
It would take me about 3-4 days if I was purely vaping flower. I can only handle a few vapcap bowls in one evening before my throat gets irritated. This is one reason why I have switched to concentrates. Less puffing, more action. I keep some nice flower around for when I have a hankerin' for the real herb.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
For me it's a gram a day if I combine the thc and cbd strains that I use in the evening.
That's on top of my daily cannacaps and the occasional dab here and there.
It's more than I would like to use but it's what I need to sleep at night, I'm slowly getting my tolerance up but I don't really have a choice, so I think this number is only gonna go up until I go on a T-break. It's gonna happen when either my lungs or my wallet goes on strike and force me to vape less.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I'd really have to try and figure out a better way to measure my usage, or just not be lazy and weight out, grind up a gram and see how long it takes me to get through it...

Very rough guess, an ounce lasts me 2 months of vaping every day, usually one or two bowls on a weeknight and typically a few more than that on a weekend.

So I would say about a half gram per day, give or take, on average.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I was lowering my tolerance then 2020 holidays rolled around with sick family n daughter breaking her wrist last tuesday. Complete regression, I'm back up to 4-5 oz a month *wife indulges with me* so a gram last me about 5 mins

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
THC bud only, 1 month.
But THC+CBD blending is all I do nowadays, so my consumption of a gram of blended herb is about 2-3 weeks since I vape a bigger load compared to THC only.. this conveniently lowers my THC usage to like 0.7G/month.

Do you vaporize daily?

invertedisdead,
Reactions: arb

CANtalk

It takes me just into three weeks to vape one gram of cannabis. Measured microdoser here :wave:. No CBD 4 me either. I had no idea my consumption was so low compared to so many. Thx for sharing everyone.

My microdose routine gives me big big (and full spectrum) experiences :science::science:. And I religiously try to keep my cannabis tolerance low, otherwise it climbs oh so quickly and the experience/effects become much less impressive.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I voted a week but that's me at my current heaviest use, many days are much less, sometimes more depending on what I'm vaping. My bowl size is typically the same no more than .05 a session but sometimes less, once in the middle of the night/early morning, once in the afternoon and once in the evening for sleep when it comes to high thc, though many days I skip the afternoon session. I like to mix in some cbd threw out the day, again max load of .05, mid morning, afternoon if I didn't have any thc late afternoon and early evening, so I actually consume more cbd than thc. But lately I've vaping some really bunk weed 4% thc 6% cbd and actually really enjoying it but my consumption is much higher, basically vaping every hour to two all day until bedtime when I have 1 bowl of high thc for sleep, so up to a g of the bunk stuff a day but it doesn't concern me as I don't have the desire to vape that much high thc a day so I don't feel like I'm on some slippery slope into becoming as heavy a user as when I smoked and was burning through a couple grams a day easy. Currently on a t break and nearly out of the bunk stuff so I'll be going back to my high thc supply but after my break I'm going to try and half my load size and see where that takes me, so I should be a g every two weeks. How much I use varies from day to day and has significantly changed from smoking to vaping along with what prescription drugs I currently take which has also changed, need varies from person to person and can change over time, there's no right or wrong amount only what is deemed necessary by the individual, recreational or medical, heavy user or micro dosing, need or desire, I think all of us are just happy this magical sexually dimorphic plant exists and that it suits needs/desires and enriches our lives, for me daily but no less important to the weekend warriors either.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
I try to limit myself to 1 gram/day of THC flower (unless I'm partying), and so I may vape a gram or 3 of CBD flower or use some concentrates/edibles to supplement on any given day.

When my Vapbong comes in I plan to vaporize an entire forest of hemp with it.

Top Bottom