Police making errl

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Where do I get some of this new form of marijuana? I'm ready to risk addiction, since apparently I will still be high two days later!

weedemon

enthusiast
haha when you use pint you can be high for 2 days?? and it's addictive? lol makes me sad to see such lies being spread

weedemon

enthusiast
ahh there we go! i just wasn't thinking about the dose correctly!

I forgot everyone knows when you concentrate something down, you still consume the same if not even more of the substance that you would have to begin with!

silly me! :D

and on a related note, im not sure I would want to be high for 2 days straight. :p i might forget what it feels like to be normal. and im sure it would stop being fun after a while too

weedemon,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
DAT ERRRRRRL! haha the news reporter is pokerface as hell "yeah uh...never seen that before..so.....how many times can i run that butane thru it?"

using ronson to make bho, what a noob. :D

Xchadb,

djonkoman

IMO the worst part was how the commercial before the video was for a pharmacy....

if you enjoy police screwing up, I know another funny mistake they made here in the netherlands. I think it was last summer. first the police anounced they busted a giant outdoorgrow between cornfields, a few thousand plants or so, and they were all destroying them. on the pics it seemed a bit weird, since the pics looked more like fiberhemp, since the plants were very close together and mostly 1 stalk up with not much branching.
the next day, it turned out the field belonged to the wageningen university, and it was a testfield for testing out new industrial/fiber hempstrains...:lol:

djonkoman,

weedemon

enthusiast
IMO the worst part was how the commercial before the video was for a pharmacy....

if you enjoy police screwing up, I know another funny mistake they made here in the netherlands. I think it was last summer. first the police anounced they busted a giant outdoorgrow between cornfields, a few thousand plants or so, and they were all destroying them. on the pics it seemed a bit weird, since the pics looked more like fiberhemp, since the plants were very close together and mostly 1 stalk up with not much branching.
the next day, it turned out the field belonged to the wageningen university, and it was a testfield for testing out new industrial/fiber hempstrains...:lol:

aww that sucks! we were about to rediscover the awesomeness of hemp! :( minor setback i guess eh?

weedemon,

djonkoman

hempgrowing is already happening at some places here in the netherlands, don't even know if growing industrial hemp was ever outlawed. does have to be certain strains with I think <0,5% THC, and has to be tested regularly
was especially funny since they were first everywhere in the media saying they had one of the biggest busts ever, then it turns out it's just legal industrial hemp :lol:

djonkoman,
Top Bottom