Pocket vape with a water filter chamber?

Jiltut

Just wondering if this will happen anytime soon? would it be possible for a manufacturer to add something like this to something like the TV or any new or up & coming pocket vaporizer: a small cylindrical water chamber that the vapor could be sucked through after leaving the heating chamber to moisten the vapor & filter out any particles?

thinking it would have to enter from above to prevent obvious water dripping down onto heating element etc, through a small hole/valve that opens when sucked kind of a glass shaped G (just the bottom part of the G) little space between vapor casing & beginning of the G to let vapor go where it wants/needs to go. It could be removed easily just screw it out like a multiple part grinder then screw other parts together without it.

at the top obviously another small valve would need to be in place to open at the same time (oops ok guess that isn't possible if this valve is open the other is gonna have to be closed then no vapor is gonna flow?) so the vapor could be sucked all the way through. Not sure if it would be possible to find inhalation friendly material for the valve either.

You can probably tell I don't have a fecking clue about engineering/physics, just making dream pictures in my head I guess lol.

Please let me know if there are any plans for something like this or whether it is even possible in some way or another?

:)

Jiltut,
Reactions: sessnet

Jiltut

I have no idea if a manufacturer is planning on making what you are talking about. But I think you could/maybe attach an Aqua Vape (quick vid if you dont't know what it is of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08GrOghMfU) directly to a MFLB or if not directly put it on the whip. Hope that helps

Thanks for pointing this one out to me, never seen one of these before, it seems way too big & fiddly though, not something that could be easily used without fumbling about. Thinking about something built in that's much smaller

Edit: Just managed to get the vid to play, confused how it actually works inside that piece of glass but it clearly does, therefore a far more scaled down version would be possible right? or a new design that works more effectively at a much smaller size that could be made into a proper pocket vape.

Jiltut,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Wow that Aqua Vape looks awesome...hmm...now off to try and find it for cheap?

Vaping has been taking it's toll on me lately, need to try glass, and water, and stuff!

sessnet,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Delta9 / THC Scientific were promising one for the Omicron a few months back. Here.

There was even a spot on the website for it, almost ready for sale, but it seems it was literally just vaporware. A lot of that going on in there.

WatTyler,
Reactions: Jiltut

darkrom

Great Scott!
I have an aqua vape but haven't connected it to the TV yet. I want something exactly like the aqua vape but maybe like 1/5th of its size. That would be the PERFECT addon to the TV IMO.

darkrom,

Jiltut

Delta9 / THC Scientific were promising one for the Omicron a few months back. Here.

There was even a spot on the website for it, almost ready for sale, but it seems it was literally just vaporware. A lot of that going on in there.

Wow delta9vapes really seem to have their ass in gear, they seem to have everything covered on their site, gonna keep an eye on this company. I wish I could get hold of concentrates so I could use the Omicron V2, looks so nice! be ideal really, I'd even give up on the pocket water filter hunt for that vape lol.

I have an aqua vape but haven't connected it to the TV yet. I want something exactly like the aqua vape but maybe like 1/5th of its size. That would be the PERFECT addon to the TV IMO.

Yeah same here, or maybe something a bit like Omicron were thinking about offering in that thread link - it's smaller than aqua vape, but again that would need to be quite a bit smaller too, not seen it in use though so maybe there were problems.

Jiltut,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Once upon a time we had a poster here named ClearDome who blew glass. Some of his first projects were the glass stems for the PD. He also designed a small handful of little 'mini bubblers' for the PD as well. This is what I first thought of when you mentioned this.

Sadly it appears that CD hasnt been around much lately

AGBeer,

placetime

Once upon a time we had a poster here named ClearDome who blew glass. Some of his first projects were the glass stems for the PD. He also designed a small handful of little 'mini bubblers' for the PD as well. This is what I first thought of when you mentioned this.

Sadly it appears that CD hasnt been around much lately
Cleardome is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/revolverre

placetime,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Alex (ClearDome) is still around and making cool products. Here is a picture of a GonG mini inline that someone I know just picked up a couple of weeks ago...
16h3hc3.jpg

:peace:

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I stand corrected :) Good to hear that he is alive and well! His work has improved quite a bit!

AGBeer,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
Wow that Aqua Vape looks awesome...hmm...now off to try and find it for cheap?

Vaping has been taking it's toll on me lately, need to try glass, and water, and stuff!

With the fuckcombustion discount you could buy it for 52 bones off of vapeworld. Lemme know if you find a better price elsewhere with or without the discount from FC, as I am interested in maybe purchasing it in the future. First gotta go ham and get more cash for my herbalarie :nod:

JustOnCloud9,
Reactions: sessnet

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
the small 5" version is only $50 for vaporfection. but $15 shipping.
been using my aquavape with everything i have, its been pretty kick ass. i especially love it with my HI and also my omicron too.

ilovebOObs,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
^That 15 dollar shipping is a deal breaker, since vapeworld has free shipping. Good to know it's worth the money though.

JustOnCloud9,

Hey, buddy. Making random posts in multiple random threads with off topic links to your etsy store is no way to make customers. Your stuff looks very nice and the community is just aching for glass blowers, but go about things properly. Why not make an introduction in the designated thread and tell us about yourself? Doing what you're doing now will probably get you banned.

Tell us about how you actually intend to make small water filters, don't just give us a link to a store featuring (nice) oilers.

charliedontsurf,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Very well said Charlie. All this spam did increase my blood pressure. I recently purchased off this guy- a dish and dabber- and he sent two, which was nice, but he's falling out of favour. I asked about bubblers when I emailed about shipping, but that aspect of the email had gone unanswered so I guess there's not a huge stock awaiting purchase.

Without going too of topic, members here should check etsy more- I've seen stuff bought on etsy and sold for a profit here on FC classifieds. :|

WatTyler,

ilovebOObs

Alex (ClearDome) is still around and making cool products. Here is a picture of a GonG mini inline that someone I know just picked up a couple of weeks ago...
16h3hc3.jpg

Stu you got more pics of this piece, looks interesting.

ilovebOObs,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That's the only pic I have. It was a sneak preview of an item to be shipped to a fellow FC member, so if that member is lurking out there, please post more pics!

Stu,

ilovebOObs

thanks placetime, tried looking through it but didn't see that piece, and there is almost nothing on his esty store.

ok cool thanks Stu.

ilovebOObs,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
it was touching to hear about clear dome, and read his etsy intro, then those pictures, wow, he's a part of our dysfunc... iiinteresting family after all!

To the OP:
can you draw a picture of the general shape and size of what you were describing as a letter G?

I'm wondering if foam ceramic might work as a bubble interupter at the top to allow more water and less volume...?

pULJx.jpg

I think having a three inch stem above the foam interupter would allow whatever gets sucked above it to collect and drain back down in a reasonably peaceful manner.

I used to think about using some kind of porous ceramic for a diffy, but it would clog real fast I bet

VWFringe,
Top Bottom