Pipes and Cigars

Farid

Anyone here enjoy smoking pipes or cigars?

I've always enjoyed the (very) occasional cigar. My favorite is the Illusione CG4. It singlehandedly changed my opinion on cigars all together. The creamy cedar and black cherry notes made it so different from anything I had experienced before.

Recently I've gotten more into pipes. I had vaporized pipe tobacco before - but that just didn't do it justice. Takes so much out of the experience imo. My current favorite blend is L.J. Peretti's Tashkent.

So... what are you smoking?

Farid,

Pukka

My pops smoked cigars for probably 40 years (I worked with him maybe 20 years), mostly Hoya De Nicaragua and a german dry-cured style. When I was a kid we used to stalk him and mom through the garden center by the aroma.

Although I no longer combust tobacco I highly doubt I'd turn down a properly maintained Cuban and a nice snifter on single malt.

Pukka,
  • Love
Reactions: bulllee

mephisto

Also enjoy a good cigar when time allows. Enjoying Drew Estate 20th anniversary Maduro. When out in the woods, I enjoy Cult pipe tobacco in a small handcrafted briar pipe.

mephisto,
Reactions: Farid

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
🤢🤮 any smoke taste like ass now. I can't even enjoy a good spliff anymore. I'll still puff one with the wife now and then but I can't was my hands and brush my teeth quick enough.
Too funny

Melting Pot,
Reactions: vapviking

vapviking

Old & In the Way
You guys are in the wrong forum.
This isn't Cigar Aficionado.

But since we have a pizza thread and a coffee thread, I guess we can have a cigar/pipe thread.

But I'm with @Melting Pot on this. For me, anything smoked (combusted, smoldered) just tastes like fireplace ash, no matter where on the planet it comes from, or who rolled it.

Top Bottom