Pinnacle Pro v. Pax Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoney77

I'm looking for a comparison between the pro and pax. I'm in the market for an efficient and stealth vape and have narrowed it down to these two after the ascent catastrophe. Any feedback on efficiency, draw resistance, smell, and ability to have a quick session would be appreciated. I know the pax needs to be cleaned a lot but I'm a fairly light user and am wondering if its that bad. Not sure how the pro sets itself apart. Thanks.

emoney77,

Reflections

I only have a pax so i cant compare..It was my first vape and ive had it for 8 months now.. I had problems with my first one..sent it back and got a 2nd unit and it works great. There is a learning curve on how to pack and draw off it..I have an ascent and i tend to reach for my pax first lol...the pax tastes great on the first heat setting..when u go to medium and high it burns pretty quick and the taste deminishes..I also have been watching the pinnacle thread..seems like the taste is supposedly better on the higher settings...good luck on your decision!

Reflections,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
30 views and no comments huh...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 things:

1 -- we don't typically allow these types of comparison threads because it seems to bring out the worst in people.
2 -- you are asking people to compare a vape that isn't out yet...good luck with that.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom