Peoples opinion on the Vapbong??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezleb

It seems to operate a bit different than the ubie and like as the video shows him actually applying flame to the encapsulated end, seems to show very little vapor but hard to see as its outside. Kinda expensive though I think.

Some vids, seems easier and an improvement over the ubie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0jlxt4mMxY

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
For what it is (the simplest of vapes), the price is ridiculous. :/

max,

delta 9

bought one of these a few years ago to try and give up smoking , it works takes a little bit of technique but is expensive and the load is very small , it can only hold enough for 1 or 2 hits and is akward to refill, have a launch box now and is much better and more discrete no flame or glass tube .

delta 9,

Egzoset

Banned
Hi Twizzmer,

First of all i must insist on the fact that my opinion is just that, an opinion: it's based on little more than simple intuition.

Like many others i also believe the VapBong comes with an effectively abusive price tag, not to mention that i find its design somewhat unfinished and most certainly poorly exploited. Yet, with the monetary aspects put aside, because of its air path i'd say it seems to compare favourably to the InaVap VaporPipe, the VripTech VripMaster Vapor Bat or the Ubie. All of those products are based on concentric tubes and hence the air path also makes them similar to the vial prototype in Hippie Dickie's Bud Toaster, by the way...

The VapBong has caught my imagination lately and it's now the center of a fantasy thread of mine to which you are invited:

:peace:

Modnote: New Vapbong review thread. :)

Egzoset,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom