• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PAX + accessories + case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hey Everyone,

I have a PAX for sale. Though I have had it for a number of month's, it has only been used maybe once a week or less on average. It is black, in great condition and it has been cleaned as per Ploom's instructions on a regular basis. It will be shipped in the original box with all the original equipment. The only thing not sent will be the little cleaning packet...I already used that up.

QV25XKL.jpg

Extra (Brand new) accessories included:
1-Oven Lid (Worth $20.00) 1-Pax Mouthpiece (Worth $20.00) 2-Screens (Worth $7.00)
P.S. Helpful Tip---Don't empty your oven over garbage can...that's why I needed to replace screen!

dnMy4Q5.jpg

I will also be including a Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer. (Cost me about $15.00)
This little case seems perfect for the Pax and easily fits in the pockets of cargo shorts, etc.
Yes, I will include some of those DenTek brushes. (Great for some of the cleaning)
TPYYzmO.jpg

I will also throw in some pipe cleaners & also (1) tube with cork top for "herbs"...fits perfect.

gEZQBQd.jpg

The TOTAL price for all of this will be $175.00 (Add it all up...it would cost you over $300.00)

That includes all the above items. It also includes the Priority Mail shipping (with insurance) through USPS. Sorry...only USA shipping. And I will also absorb the PayPal fee's.

Thanks for looking! I appreciate it!

Shrike,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom