Pax 3 Temp Settings

CrazyBone420

Hi, ive been looking online and i can only seem to find the temp settings for 1 green petal, 2 yellow petals, 3 orange petals and 4 red petals. There is 1 extra temp setting that every website and review seems to neglect, 4 green petals. Now i onow someone will say thats it means its ready to go. No this is a temp setting. After i select the 4 green it switches to purple to warm. I prefer this setting and just wondering if anyone knows more about it.

CrazyBone420,
Hi, ive been looking online and i can only seem to find the temp settings for 1 green petal, 2 yellow petals, 3 orange petals and 4 red petals. There is 1 extra temp setting that every website and review seems to neglect, 4 green petals. Now i onow someone will say thats it means its ready to go. No this is a temp setting. After i select the 4 green it switches to purple to warm. I prefer this setting and just wondering if anyone knows more about it.
If you have an Android phone download the Pax3 app from the Google app store to get better temp control. If you have an iPhone read this blog post to get a web browser app.

archangelz001,

CrazyBone420

If you have an Android phone download the Pax3 app from the Google app store to get better temp control. If you have an iPhone read this blog post to get a web browser app.
I have tried the “app”. I have iphone so i had to download an app thats unrelated to pax. Some browser app. Then you have to go to pax.com shake your device to connect. You can then play with the temp. It seemed very useless without a pax app. I still haven’t figured out the fifth temp setting built it.

CrazyBone420,
Top Bottom