Pax 2 help

ltv

I used to have the original Pax and it worked well.
I am unable to exhale any vapor. The temp is at the highest. Does the oven need to be filled completely with flower?
Thank you for the help.

ltv,

BakedDiogenes

I used to have the original Pax and it worked well.
I am unable to exhale any vapor. The temp is at the highest. Does the oven need to be filled completely with flower?
Thank you for the help.
I used to have the 2 several years ago. It doesn’t have to be filled completely, but it helps to tamp the material down fairly compact. Slow draws for bigger clouds.

Edit: Do you have any aftermarket accessories like the lid from NewVape?

BakedDiogenes,

Pukka

Fine grind, well packed. Full oven unless you have a half-pack lid or an aftermarket adjustable lid. I find slightly drier herb works better than damper (like the difference between 58% vs 62% Boveda).

Pukka,
Reactions: hoptimum

ltv

I used to have the 2 several years ago. It doesn’t have to be filled completely, but it helps to tamp the material down fairly compact. Slow draws for bigger clouds.

Edit: Do you have any aftermarket accessories like the lid from NewVape?
The company is now called Cannabis Hardware.
Does the aftermarket accessories make a significant difference? One is the Paxpusher which enables less flower in the oven. And they sell an oven plate, which is a better metal plate Vs the stock one.

ltv,

BakedDiogenes

The company is now called Cannabis Hardware.
Does the aftermarket accessories make a significant difference? One is the Paxpusher which enables less flower in the oven. And they sell an oven plate, which is a better metal plate Vs the stock one.
Yea, cannabis hardware.

The only thing I remember being decently helpful was the center lid with the pusher attachment.

BakedDiogenes,

ltv

Fine grind, well packed. Full oven unless you have a half-pack lid or an aftermarket adjustable lid. I find slightly drier herb works better than damper (like the difference between 58% vs 62% Boveda).
What is a half pack lid? Who sells them and does it compare to the

ltv,

Pukka

What is a half pack lid? Who sells them and does it compare to the
Pax sells them. It looks like the regular oven lid with a bigger hump to decrease the oven size by half. It doesn't adjust and I have better luck with it over the CH adjustable one although that may just be me. The other thing is that airflow is somewhat more open with the CH lid over the the Pax HPB.

edit: spelling

Pukka,
Top Bottom