Own Solo 2, looking to add more discreet vape

SinnerSupreme

Hey all,
I own the solo 2 and love it but I want something more discreet and portable (solo is long and bulky). I know TM is popular but I can't justify the price tag. I was looking at Wolkenkraft Aris Ultra but can't seem to find enough reviews.
Ideally, I want a discreet vape with good battery life and good flavor. I will stick to my solo 2 for home use but want something for outdoors.
Thoughts?

Thanks.

SinnerSupreme,

Texus

Welcome to FC.

To help get the discussion started... How about a Xmax V3 Pro? I linked to the POV version , but there are other options. It's pretty thin and a decent convection vape.

Good luck!
My first thought too. It or the Roffu, a slightly fancier version that can sometimes be found for close to the same price. Looks very close to a nicotine vape, also nice for discreetness.

I don't know what pricing is like on Firewood vapes these days, but that is another nice compact option.

bdilligan

My first thought too. It or the Roffu, a slightly fancier version that can sometimes be found for close to the same price. Looks very close to a nicotine vape, also nice for discreetness.

I don't know what pricing is like on Firewood vapes these days, but that is another nice compact option.
I recently received an email from Marc stating that he lowered the price of the fw9 to $265 for both the bowl & capsule options

https://firewoodaromatech.com/collections/firewood-9

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
I like the Roffu with capsules for discrete. Small and powerful, great tasting, easy to use, and quiet. I take mine with me everywhere ;) .

bulllee,

dukes00

I like the Roffu with capsules for discrete. Small and powerful, great tasting, easy to use, and quiet. I take mine with me everywhere ;) .
How much smell is there after use? Like if you vaped a bowl and put the Roffu in your pocket?

dukes00,

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
How much smell is there after use? Like if you vaped a bowl and put the Roffu in your pocket?
If your using the capsules it's minimal . If I just vaped a bowl and tossed it in my pack, I can smell it . If I pocket it, I don't smell a thing . I'm not afraid to loose it, or abuse it, because it was very affordable ;). I do like the mouthpiece as it cools the vapor noticeably. It does run warm doing back to back sessions . On demand works great, although I rarely use it as I'm a session guy. Great little vape .

bulllee,
Top Bottom