• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear OVNS JC01 Pods (JUUL Compatible)

StonerSloth

cui bono?
I did a search on FC and surprisingly did not see any discussion about these OVNS JC01 1.5 ohm ceramic oil pods which are apparently compatible with both the JUUL battery as well as their own rectangular battery (400 mAh, $25, no VV)

ovns-jc01-juul-pods-compatible-cartridges_1800x1800.jpg

ovns-jc01-pod-mod-carts_bd2b7d76-5edc-4bd8-85d5-83a5a54b06ba_500x500.jpg

Both the 1.5 ohm ceramic pods and the batteries are available for purchase, but I haven't found many reviews about day-to-day use with distillate, CO2 oil, or terp mixes. The pods are surprisingly affordable, so I might just bite the bullet and order a 3-pack + a battery.

I'm really wondering if any of you FC folks have gotten your hands on these ceramic pods? If so, how are they, do they taste good? Do they leak or clog at all? Can they be refilled reliably? You know - the standard questions about these sorts of things.....

Thanks in advance!

https://www.myvaporstore.com/OVNS-JC01-Pod-System-p/ovn-jco10.htm
https://www.myvaporstore.com/OVNS-JC01-Cartridge-p/ovn-jco20.htm

ChooChooCharlie

@StonerSloth - I'm an idiot. Did not see your thread. Posted a couple pics in the "best carts for dist" thread. Oops. Hitting on it now, very tiny,... gotta blow nose

ChooChooCharlie,

ChooChooCharlie

Refilled OVNS JC01 pod last night after a few drinks to steady my shakes. Wide opening for syringe. Warmed syringe a few seconds longer, got almost all out. No bubbles this time, pod looks pretty, works well.

Good news! Did not see any "liquidation" under the "catomizer" even though the instructions told me to "wipe it up." Translation: no leaks, yet...

Really enjoying it. Smallest unit I've seen, but with good feel and heft. Easy to hold while drawing, easy to stow in jeans coin pocket. And the pod stays in the unit securely, good strong fit, unlike Pax Era pods. But to be fair to Era, it was designed that way for easier temp changing routine of pod removal.

No clogs last night or today after refill. Maybe it's behaving like carts, with more clogs as level gets below a third? I'll find out as I finish this pod

Unfortunately, my consumption has increased with these little gizmos. It's so easy to take a five second draw during walks, at home, sitting on the john. Bonus: no added stink, got enough of that already

But, chest congestion has increased. The finer aerosol-like vapor from oil seems different than herb vapor. And, of course, the buzz is different

ChooChooCharlie

Finished the second refill. Very good, only one brief clog this time. I'm impressed with this thing. The 1 gram syringe filled pod twice, lasted me almost four days. Down to 2 of 3 battery lights after third day, charged it but didn't need to. Instructions say to replace pod after 2-3 weeks. Maybe the wick degrades? Still no sign of any leaking. Suppose I'll get another gram tomorrow

"there's a hole in Daddy's arm, where all the money goes..."

mephisto

Looks like these pods will replace the refillable ones that I have now for the Juul. Thanks for the posts, I have been surprised by the performance of the wick type pod. It seems that the ceramic would do even better. I am running rosin so there is more organic material in my oil.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This JC01 seems pretty sweet, I just got an Era and I'm really digging it. If I could find high quality oil syringes I'd be all over this. Been looking for Select but haven't seen their syringes yet.

ChooChooCharlie

Grrrrr... Sucking oil at end of this third fill, with more clogs. Hate that sticky oil on lips! WTF? Does this mean a pod only lasts three fills? Very disappointing. Anyone else with better pod longevity on this?

ChooChooCharlie

sequential sammy seepage sucks

seepage-ovns.jpg

Gave the OVNS another try. Second fill on new pod has been a clogging nightmare. Then the nasty oil creeps up. Look at the light glistening on the mouthpiece -- that's not a metal ring like the ones in the background. Nope, that's oil. Yuck. Maybe the problem is the oil I'm using from the Daberatus, but why would it work well on first fill? No, I think it's a design flaw, but that's just this stoner's opinion

I had such high hopes for this OVNS, so tiny, yet rugged. Even if there were no chimney creep, the clogging is annoying and interrupts the draw sensing

Allow me to sing hopper praises here, as no one reads threads like this, and hopper haters will leave me alone. Love doing a 30-45 second hopper hit with TiChillum from 420EDC, followed by a few cart hits. Product placement: charging stand by Delta3D Studios is great. Haven't opened trouble-prone backend in months. Put on charger after every session, use a 30 minute outlet timer. Note how I leave the mouthpiece in the TiChillum. It's become my at home solution, not so subtle outside. I use Era or Palm w/carts for walks

add1noob

How have the JC01 pods been working for everyone im looking to test these and some sylo and hempods in about 2 week. Any alternatives or advice in filling them up?

add1noob,
Top Bottom