• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Original Silver Surfer

nikcorda

Up for sale is my trusty silver surfer vaporizer. This has been a hard decision as it is the first device that got me out of smoking and into vaporizing almost 6 years ago, but I have no desire to use it after getting a flowerpot, and after moving to California I use a lot more concentrate than flower. It never gave me any problems, it hasnt been used in months but I just plugged it in for 10-15 minutes and it glowed strong. One of the feet fell off a few years ago but I never bothered to replace it. Includes all wands and the heater cover shown in the pictures.

Standard rules apply. I will clean everything well before shipment. Paypal for payment with NO comments about it being a vaporizer or any kind of paraphernalia term in the Paypal notes/comments at all. USPS flat rate priority shipping included in price. No returns. Please ask any questions you may have.

$130 shipped OBO in the US only.

Thanks!
hrLiIGk.jpg

fRk9pZH.jpg

U72oO51.jpg

0T69ATl.jpg

fy0W7Qc.jpg

Top Bottom