• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Organic Weed and Vaping

Do you prefer vaping organic weed even with the higher price?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cawshook

Solod out.
Lets assume weed was legal where you live and you had access to both organic and inorganic weed. Price of inorganic weed is about 8.8$/g, while organic weed is about 12$/g. Both of similar quality and same strain. The only real difference is one was grown organically while the other wasn't. Would you go for the organic one and pay the higher price? My question here is primarily for people that vape MJ flower, please take the poll and leave the comment. If you're a smoker, leave a comment.

shredder

Who has tried Real 100% 'Organic' weed? :worms:

I try it regularly because I grow it. Lol I grow organically because I think it's a better way to grow, and I feel it's healthier.

But what anyone puts in their lungs is up to them. This is just my opinion.

It's great to have choices. Back in the day us old timers put up with some real crap weed. Now that I have a choice it's organic. Same with the vegetables we grow.

Chemical growing is a fairly recent thing, while natural or organic is how our marijuana developed over 5000 years ago.

Grobalot

im with @shredder on this one. i grow my own and i grow organic, or as close as funds dictate.
piece of mind knowing your not inhaling large amounts of unnecessary nutrient salts on a daily basis and its even more satisfying knowing that the medicine i use comes from a natural place by my own hand. i know whats in it and where its come from and no one has tampered with it or used chemicals that are potentially harmful. its hard to get good and lovingly grown cannabis in the uk that has passed as few hands as possible. the only way to control quality properly is to home grow and teach others how to do it too :leaf::D

Top Bottom