Opinions on the Scene in Holland

daoist

Modnote: the following 4 posts were split out of another thread as the discussion warrants its own thread.

Well in Holland the laws are messed up. You can buy cannabis at a coffeeshop. But the coffeeshop has to buy it illegal from the person that grows it.
It is sort of condoned to have maximum 5 cannabis plant in your property. But when some neighbour calls the police on you they take away the plant.

Lot of people that grow a plant in their garden for medicinal reasons they get in trouble because they have 1 cannabis plant in the garden. They get a big fine or they have to go to court to fight it, plus the police will remove the plant.

I don't want to deal with a shady house dealer or anything like that. So i go to the coffeeshop. But i can get screwed there as well apparently because there is no quality control.

Last edited by a moderator:

painisabitch

when i was young amsterdam was a religeous pilgrimage, i was freakin' happy to spend more money but buy on a shop with top quality everytime, it's sad coffeeshop change like that. Here in france everything i love is forbiden so i grow my own for me and friends who have illness cannabis can help, it take us far from blackmarket and permit a better quality control from seeds to rosin/shatter, in a way i'm a fuckin' resistant :D
i put a photo of my scope, i buy it on amazon for 5-10 euro and work great, with that you can see if quality is here or if they just spray terpenes after a dry sift :)
dont hesitate if you need other info i'm never far ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_104138_0.jpg
    IMG_20200621_104138_0.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20200621_104145_1.jpg
    IMG_20200621_104145_1.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 4
painisabitch,
Reactions: Gunky

daoist

Well Amsterdam is not really what represents the rest of Holland. Now a adays there is a lot of murders going on in Amsterdam. Also competitive people hang a hand granate on a coffeeshop door when it is closed. Somebody will walk his dog and find it and call the police. Nobody gets hurt but competition is closed for 6 months.

It is not really very nice there anymore. I always go to Leiden, much more "normal" city, but old like Amsterdam.

Last edited:

painisabitch

it's very sad it become that way, amsterdam become rotterdam apparently i cant imagine what rotterdam's became, i have a lot of good memories from dams but maastricht was always my prefered destination, smoking weed in the pluto and sleeping on a hotel boat is priceless ;)
i have to work on my girls today but if you need further infos on everything surrounded cannabis or if you want some photos(mp only, i'm not sure i can post microscopic photos of weed on this thread) of good/bad/ cbd/ old weed to see differences just ask buddy, speaking about cannabis and showing my work are my two weakness :spliff:
i'll be back this evening ;)

Last edited:
painisabitch,
Reactions: LongDraw
Top Bottom