Omnivap vs Dynavap M

Green Kiwi

YES........, it's different.

My Favourite Dyna set up is: ti omni Vong tip on "Trifts wood stem".
My second is M2019 tip with regular cap on a "Trifts Shorty wood stem".

I use always (90% of the time with Dyna)over water. so can handle the massive hit's ........:rockon::love:.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Ti tip is faster, tastier, has a cleaner character; less oils are getting polymerized on the outside of the tip, weighs less and casues less coughs for me. also fits all the wooden stems available for Dynavap, the SS tip is heavier hence can damage the wood (happend to me with the great edstnt stems)

P0KERF1SH

Is it worth the big price hike?
I have both as well as every tip they have made over time starting with 2019. I also have lot of stems from many different makers with the Revolve my favorite.

In short I find very little to no difference in the tips. At least I am unable to detect it. The Ti tips heat a bit faster. I think the SS might retain the heat longer. I even have a China made AliExpress Ti tip and it’s good to go. The after market stems are great and just MIGHT do more for you than an expensive tip.

PLEASE LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY …. If I was coming into the Dynaverse brand new today I’d just get the current M and call it a day. I’d also have saved a small fortune :-)
So... If you are new to DV, I highly suggest just getting the M and save the dough!
☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️

Last edited:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I bought the omni first because I thought if it is so much more it has to be much better. I was wrong. I have bought many many stems, wpas, tips and caps since then. That first omni? I gave it away because I don't like metal stems or mouth pieces most of the time. I could never tell the difference and the artisan stems are just much better aesthetically. You can gorgeous stems from Piggie or if you prefer glass with your dyna Glass Charlie is great. I'd rather buy one of those and fit it with a cap and tip than buy the omni.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
It's not only about the tip, though. My favorite feature of the Omni is the option to set the tightness of the air port. I totally enjoy setting it to half or one third closed and be able to hit it without having to manipulate the air port. I also like how cool the Omni stays during a session compared to the SS M and also prefer it's lower weight. Small details, but they do add up for me.

Baboose1948

I don't have the new omni but the older style short omni (shomni as it's being called on reddit) and the omnivong are my two favorite vapes of all time.

Baboose1948,

Vaporware

In case you didn’t know, the current Omni has a groove you can fit a CCD or screen into in the body in case you want it short too. :)

…I haven’t tried it yet, but it should work fine.

637vape

If I could go back I would just purchase the M tip/cap and an aftermarket stem I liked and call it a day. I think the M tip pairs better with the standard cap, I experimented the the low temp cap on my Ti tips, but I always end up preferring the hits i get from the M.

GoldenBud

If I could go back I would just purchase the M tip/cap and an aftermarket stem I liked and call it a day. I think the M tip pairs better with the standard cap, I experimented the the low temp cap on my Ti tips, but I always end up preferring the hits i get from the M.
the Ti tip shines with every cap in the market, you maybe need to squeeze the cap, or maybe or unsqueeze it -

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I just find the omnivap too complicatedly built. I way prefer the simrell mvs. I am waiting on my revolve though. Between it being a factory second and on sale I couldn't say no. Too many rave reviews.

acstorfer,

SirGanjaVapeAlot

I've had dyna VAS for a while now but I havent strayed too far into the aftermarket offerings. I have from 2017 up until this year most of the iterations besides some of the older wood ones.

I picked up the OG Omni for 420 thinking resale and then someone came out of nowhere with a new Omni they bought and hated after a few tries and sold me for $100.

After using both of them I love the design of the old Omni but the new condensor and tip. The old Ti tips especially if it's at half I manage to combust way too often.

That being said, you are much better off buying a revolve stem, buying an extra Vong or Omni tip and saving yourself $50 60 and you have a fantastic setup.

kendon

In case you didn’t know, the current Omni has a groove you can fit a CCD or screen into in the body in case you want it short too. :)
But why would you put a screen in the body, to what usage? To make the Omni shorter you'd need a short condenser, that works just fine. Makes it basically a Ti M, don't see the point, but it's a free world right? ;)

Not trying to argue, trying to understand to widen my horizon.

kendon,

Vaporware

The Omni condenser is adjustable. Because the tip narrows before the condenser and the body is the same internal diameter the whole way the airflow would be a little different, but the point is if you want a shorter Omni (which used to be available as its own separate device) you still have an option if you put a screen into the body and leave the tip off. The cap just goes over the body instead. :)

Does that make sense?

Vaporware,

staircase slight of hand

As an owner of a v2 omnivap (who hasn’t really kept up on subsequent design iterations), I’m completely baffled by this talk of shortening. Are there any pics or videos available that illustrate what you’re describing?

staircase slight of hand,

Vaporware

I like the XL length so I’ve never tried it, I just saw people talking about it when the ‘21 was released.

I did look inside the body of mine though, and I do see little grooves cut into it. It’s possible those are just there to help hold the tip in, but someone claimed they were there to hold a screen/CCD, and that the top part of the body being carved like the tip was not just done for aesthetics but so it could actually be used as the tip…I guess one of us should try it and see if the CCDs actually stay in those grooves? :lol:

Edit: I just checked the height of the Omni condenser though, and even at the lowest height it is almost as long as the body. I guess you could use it with the top part of the condenser removed, or use an older Omni (non-XL) or standard condenser, but I guess we just debunked the idea that the ‘21 Omni was intended to be both an XL and non-XL in one.

Sorry for bringing it up! :doh:

Vaporware,
Reactions: Momor

kendon

OK, I understand what you mean now. At first I thought you wanted to keep the tip, but remove the mouthpiece (with condenser).

Don't think it makes sense tho, and also I am a huge fan of the XL length as well, so I'll keep it at that :)

Thanks for the clarification.

1973PortlandToker

PLEASE LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY …. If I was coming into the Dynaverse brand new today I’d just get the current M and call it a day. I’d also have saved a small fortune :-)
So... If you are new to DV, I highly suggest just getting the M and save the dough!

That's probably what I'm going to do. I haven't had a Dynavap, but the M impresses me as solid and basic, and a beautiful piece of engineering.

Greenleaf88

I believe this thread can go on for a while dynavap has touched so many vaporists differently

Huge fan of the most recent omni the extra cost I believe is worth it, the tip as well is fantastic

As for M I tend to always reach for the 18 m my fav one and I find the production is absolutley fantastic.

SirGanjaVapeAlot

I believe this thread can go on for a while dynavap has touched so many vaporists differently

Huge fan of the most recent omni the extra cost I believe is worth it, the tip as well is fantastic

As for M I tend to always reach for the 18 m my fav one and I find the production is absolutley fantastic.

Where did they touch you? ... Sorry had to

Top Bottom