• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Omnivap, Double-crown Ed vapcap, VaporGenie, vaponic - trade - EUrope

Phenix

Hi there,

I am looking to downsize my collection.
Trades are of interest to me: looking for something portable with fast heatup, Ghost etc

For Sale:
Firewood vaporizer including batteries and Power supply. Good condition, rarely used. comes with installed screen in glass mouthpiece. Also a padded case and the original instruction manual is included.
60 €

VaporGenie
I never got to use em. Lower one feels more like tree bark. I can not tell if these are scratches or just the nature of the wood.
Both are in (beside cosmetics on the lower one) good condition.
The upper one is completly free of scratches etc and has a nice feel to it.
Choose the mouthpiece you want ;)
upper one: 40 €
lower one: 30 €

dynavap
vapcap M, top left: fine condition, barely used.
30 €
vapcap M, like new, bottom left
40 €
Omnivap, top right, new and unused
140 €

Dynastash, great condition. Wood should be wenge!
45 €

Omnivap + DynaStash
160 €

first-generation omnivap titanium "slim lady" body: the body with the slimmest dimmension ever made by Dynavap. Hard to come by these days. Pick it up for your collection :p
40 €

"Woody vapcap" body, condensor tube and o-rings. Good wood condition, brownish wood. Has a carb hole.
40 €

titanium tip, screen and cap, good condition, little use
50 €

stainless steel tip, no cap, no screen (I can put a screen in if wanted)
20 €

Eds TNT double crown stem (with the two metal bands around the ends), light wood and dark wood (cocobolo) mouthpiece, o-rings and condensor tube
60 €

custom titan stem (XL) by stardustsailor in tree bark, green anodized. Has a 3mm width "special area" on the mouthpiece were you can install "rings" with different textures to spice up the aesthetics. Includes one tree bark, one polished and one plain.
Condition is really good as it was not used too much (I am keeping two of stardusts stems for myself :) )
80 €

4piece honeypuff grinder: unused/new. Quarter-turn threads. Pollen catcher. Scissor-style cutting comparable to LIFT INNOVATIONs grinder. includes pollen scratcher. interchangeable metal screen (the screen below the bronze blades is meant).
20 €

Vaponic Vaporizer
used 10 to 15 times, great flavor because of glas airpath. includes Pen-like storage case.
15 €

Feel free to contact me with questions or offers. If you think my pricing is not reasonable please make me a offer from which you think it is fair. Tough please keep in mind I as a German paid costly international shipping and 19% customs on most of the items.

If you buy several items you will get a discount. Or I will throw in a jet flame torch or goodies / domestic snacks / whatnot.
All items will be ultrasonic cleaned before shipping out.
Shipping from Germany.

estimated shipping cost
domestic in Germany: 5€
international: 10 to 20 €

if you want to pay via PayPal tracked shipping is required.

dynavap-vaponic-5.jpg

dynavap-vaponic-4.jpg

dynavap-vaponic-3.jpg

dynavap-vaponic-2.jpg

dynavap-vaponic-1.jpg

Vapor-Genie-7.jpg

Vapor-Genie-6.jpg

Vapor-Genie-5.jpg

Vapor-Genie-4.jpg

Vapor-Genie-3.jpg

Vapor-Genie-2.jpg

Vapor-Genie-1.jpg