• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Oklahoma

Cleanfiend

Reading this story makes me realize how often we take for granted that MJ is illegal, and that its usage can come with life-changing repercussions. Mind you, I think it is absurd that a first time offender be sentenced to 10 years for a minuscule sized sale. but nonetheless, this is an unfortunate reminder of the reality of the legal situation and its scope. Makes me sad...

Cleanfiend,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Seriously what are the people who arrested her thinking? Shouldn't they be out busting cocaine cartels making thousands instead of some dealer who is so low level she was only making $31? What a waste of my taxes.

wowthisisrandom,

Tranquility

To revive the only thread with Oklahoma in the title:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...vernor-signs-medical-marijuana-rules-into-law

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Gov. Kevin Stitt has signed into law new regulations for Oklahoma's burgeoning medical marijuana industry.

The Republican on Thursday signed a measure known as the "unity bill" because it's supported by various factions of the cannabis industry. The measure received bipartisan support in the state House and Senate.

The bill sets up guidelines for inventory testing and tracking, advertising, packaging and labeling, among other things. It also allows employers to fire medical marijuana users in certain "safety-sensitive jobs" who test positive for the drug. Those include firefighters and workers who carry firearms, drive vehicles or operate heavy machinery.

Although the bill sets up regulations, it isn't intended to curb the explosive growth of the state's medical marijuana industry. Oklahoma's Medical Marijuana Authority has approved nearly 60,000 patient licenses since August.

Tranquility,

MinnBobber

Does OK allow Med cannabis patients from other states to buy in OK?
I see some reports of very high quality flower for unbelievably low price.

Minnesota Medical is new to flower and went downhill fast.
A few months ago they had 20% ++ flower.
Now the average is maybe 12%….

MinnBobber,
Reactions: macbill

Morty

Does OK allow Med cannabis patients from other states to buy in OK?
I see some reports of very high quality flower for unbelievably low price.

Minnesota Medical is new to flower and went downhill fast.
A few months ago they had 20% ++ flower.
Now the average is maybe 12%….

Yes, Oklahoma has reciprocity w/ other medical states. $104.30 for IIRC a 30 day out of state card.

Tried Rosebuds & a few other places in the Tulsa area. Was better than most of the bud I've tried here in MO and IL (and at much better pricing).

Morty,

MinnBobber

Thanks Morty ….they just have to stick it to out of state Med folks for $104, bastards 💰

That makes a trip from MN much costlier 🙁
Our Med program has very low THC buds at really high prices and hardly any variety (6 or 7 strains) and sometimes 0 sativas…..it sucks

So I can check out OK menus to see if this makes road trip sense, any dispensary recommendations? Great selection and strong strains AND
Closest area to MN and I-35

Thanks

MinnBobber,

MinnBobber

Is the legal framework reasonable or intrusive?

Minnesota is moving toward legal but the bill is almost 600 pages long. That kind of says it all…

MinnBobber,

Okla68

Is the legal framework reasonable or intrusive?

Minnesota is moving toward legal but the bill is almost 600 pages long. That kind of says it all…
Dont know about the Rec bill being voted on Tuesday, but, the Med portion is like wide open...8 oz flower at residence, 1 oz Concentrate, 72 oz edibles, 6 adult plants, 6 seedlings...All Must be grown or produced In Oklahoma, no out of state imports(and the market is Flush with strains, varieties and prices are Cheap).

MinnBobber

At 8 PM , the OK vote looks really bad 🙁
Less than 50% counted but NO vote leads 63% to 36%.
WTF how can that be?

MinnBobber,

florduh

At 8 PM , the OK vote looks really bad 🙁
Less than 50% counted but NO vote leads 63% to 36%.
WTF how can that be?

It's over according to AP.

The growth of their med industry over the past few years has been nothing short of miraculous. But maybe they flew too close to the sun. OK is an extremely conservative State. I think it's cool that Oklahoma has become a major cannabis State. I'm sure there are plenty of Okie's who don't think it's cool at all.

Plus you had cops and prosecutors saying it will lead to an increase in crime. Saying stupid shit like "I've never seen people kill over a Coors Light. But people are killing each other over a little bit of marijuana all the time".

Okla68

The way I see it, Oklahoma's Medical Tracking system circumvents Cartel produced cannabis from flooding the market. If its sold here, it Must be germinated and grown Here in OKLA, Not So with the Proposed Recreational bill.
IMO, Oklahoma MM law is Top Shelf compared to many other states.

Top Bottom