OG-Tinymight or Tinymight 2 for backup

Wile.E

I own an Tinymight 2 and it`s fantastic!For a backup i would buy either an Og-Tm or Tm2.I didn`t had an Og before so can anywone Help me please.????

sickmanfraud

I own an Tinymight 2 and it`s fantastic!For a backup i would buy either an Og-Tm or Tm2.I didn`t had an Og before so can anywone Help me please.????

I believe that the improvements on the TM2 are worth the extra money.

One thing to consider is that the batteries on the OG TM are installed positive side down and TM2 positive side up. If you insert the battery in the wrong direction on a TM2 nothing happens. On an Og TM, I believe you short out the vape and it needs a trip to Finland.

If you tend to be forgetful the OG could be more expensive in the long run.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah if you're getting it now I would just get another TM2 there's no reason to go backwards even if it is just your backup unless you want to get the original and want to save money specifically? TM2 just nicer

sickmanfraud

I would say OG TM.

My OG TM definitely hits better than my 2. In fact my 2 has become my backup.

I am sure there are plenty of people, me included, who would gladly trade a TM 1.5 for a TM2. That way two people have their preferred TM model.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Wile.E

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
My OG is a very old version.

The TM2 is more polished, better made and more rugged.

However the TM2 needs to be +1 on the dial compared to my OG. Even then my OG seems to hit better.

I don't have to care about my OG like my 2. It's already scratched and costs a lot less than my 2, and so I don't have to worry about it. It's my take down the pub and use when drunk vape.

For that reason i like to have both.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
However the TM2 needs to be +1 on the dial compared to my OG.

So supposedly the dial is different unit to unit, even slightly potentially, because for my units it is the complete opposite haha I can run my TM2 consistently lower than both of my OG TMs... So at least that is sort of a meaningless benefit in either direction imo

sickmanfraud

It's already scratched and costs a lot less than my 2, and so I don't have to worry about it. It's my take down the pub and use when drunk vape.

For that reason i like to have both.

In your case, I would recommend the Roasted Walnut. My Roasted Walnut TM2 lives in the top drawer of the nightstand.

sickmanfraud,

sickmanfraud

Is the roasted wood more robust?
the internals are the same for both wood choices.

The difference is that the walnut has a nice grain and marks would likely show up.

The roasted walnut is much darker. That makes it less likely to show dings or scratches (wear and tear).

sickmanfraud,
Top Bottom