Completed OG ModPod, Splinter V2, Beta Splinter (US) *SOLD*

kuzko

Hey there. Did some spring cleaning and found some vapes that I don’t ever use. So three items up for sale.

1. The OG ModPod by MPL. Was one of the first units bought when their website launched. Used only a couple of times. Includes the custom wooden case, 6 extra coils (two different types), and adjusting tool. *Does NOT include a glass mouthpiece or herb screens. Wooden case has a slight defect: the top lid/screen compartment cover does not sit flush on the top, although it is secured by magnets. I tried shaving down the lid a bit to get it to fit but I could not get it right and gave up. Can be seen in photos.*

Asking for $50 obo shipped in US, PayPal g&s.
SOLD

2. Splinter V2 by RBT. This is one of the chinese-manufactured Splinters. It is the V2 version so it is dark wood and dark tinted glass. Only used a few times. Ordered directly from RBT. *Does NOT include glass mouthpiece. It does have a slight crack in the wood as shown in the pictures.*

Asking for $75 obo shipped in US, PayPal g&s
SOLD

Open to trades.

3. OG Beta Splinter by RBT. This is one of the early production units handmade by Ryan at RBT. It has a Walnut body with blue glass interior. Originally purchased from another FC user through the classifieds. Barely used by me. *Does NOT include glass mouthpiece.*

Asking for $100 obo shipped in US, PayPal g&s
SOLD

upload picture for link

Last edited:
kuzko,
Top Bottom