og Maple Milaana $120

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippogriff

relisting to split up the sale of my Milaana bundle, want to find good homes for these awesome things I don't need (due to a Splinter & DNA75 mod and wanting to have the smallest amount of nice stuff possible):

og Maple Milaana in excellent condition, BUT getting it ready for pictures I found a fissure in the female glass (see third pic below), not sure when this happened. Fissure is super clean, was hard to find an angle to get a picture, I can't feel it w my finger at all, and I wouldn't send it in to be fixed if I was keeping it, so posting it as-is in case someone would rather have the savings for now, RBT will replace glass for $40

kt0FeCb.jpg

ING0xmr.jpg

MOJSSKg.jpg

A little smaller than the currently available Milaana. Performance has always been excellent, 5-second preheat on a fresh battery for visible vapor on the first hit everytime.

also including everything pictured here EXCEPT the custom bent long stem from Oregon Glass Blower (that's listed separately), so 2 short stems, 1 long stem, several styles of basket screens, steel mesh for concentrates, bamboo poker:

FxrVuat.jpg

No batteries or battery charger included. $120 delivered Priority Mail w/in the US, or $10 credit towards the delivery method of your choice and pay me the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom