Official Xmax Support & Questions Thread

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi Folks, if you want to play we are actually doing a Giveaway on our Instagram account, it's an X-Max Giveaway!

Connect to our account @xmaxvaporizer , the Giveaway is in the first post, good luck!

Last edited:
PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
A short message to advise everybody new releases are on hold at the moment, we have a few things in our "secret box" but we are awaiting to see how things are going with the "Usps/UPS Vaporizer Ban"...

Our threads here are pretty quiet, I hope it's only cause the reliability of our devices :D, despite the smiley I know the return rate of our devices is very low, maybe one of the lower in the market. We are selling afordable devices but we stand behind quality level.

Feel free to contact me, we are still living difficults times everywhere in the world but we can see the light... soon :cheers:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Qomo Giveaway!
From the September 23 until the September 29
To enter just give a look at our Instagram:

@xmaxvaporizer

QOMO-giveaway.jpg

Have fun, be lucky!​

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi, it's the Chinese New Year and Topgreen/Xmax factory is closed from January 31 to February 15. Our Company Rep, @PPN , will reply to the questions you may have although the Customer Service will not reply until mid-February, we will reply to all the support requests when we come back. Thank you for your understanding.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi, it's the Chinese New Year and Topgreen/Xmax factory is closed from January 31 to February 15. Our Company Rep, @PPN , will reply to the questions you may have although the Customer Service will not reply until mid-February, we will reply to all the support requests when we come back. Thank you for your understanding.
Hey ! :) Happy Chinese New Year and welcome to the forum :) ! Btw @PPN is doing a great job on board,so people would get their questions answered.
P.S.
Send my best regards to Jerry if he is still working at the company !

cliffhanger1

@PPN You told in other thread about this
"Yes we collected a lot of improvements suggestions in order to try to release an improved version/ another model of the Xmax V3Pro in the future."
Can you say roughly what kind of period you are thinking of? Half a year or earlier?
I'm only asking because I ordered a second one today ;)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
@PPN You told in other thread about this
"Yes we collected a lot of improvements suggestions in order to try to release an improved version/ another model of the Xmax V3Pro in the future."
Can you say roughly what kind of period you are thinking of? Half a year or earlier?
I'm only asking because I ordered a second one today ;)
Half a year is a minimum... and a whole year or more seems more doable but, honnestly, I can't say and none of the team would be able to give you an exact answer... We are planning to release the dosing caps by the end of February/beginning of March though...

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hey ! :) Happy Chinese New Year and welcome to the forum :) ! Btw @PPN is doing a great job on board,so people would get their questions answered.
P.S.
Send my best regards to Jerry if he is still working at the company !
Thank you for the kinds words and long collaboration. Chinese New Year holidays are over and we are back at work!

Top Bottom