Completed O'Connell Woodworks SOLD - OHV - purple heart - custom laser engraved - EU & WW

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi fellow FCers,

it’s time to further thin out my vape collection and looking for a new loving home for one of them.

Here’s up for grabs a one-of-a-kind O’Connell Woodworks OHV in purple heart. It’s one of the first units ever made (0004) and has a stunningly detailed and mesmerizing laser engraving – the Zion Lion :)
The OHV is definitely rather a macrodose device (bowl bigger than Sticky Bricks) and that’s the main reason I didn’t use it much (all in all less than 10 (micro-)bowls..). It can handle smaller doses as well, but I feel like I got that base covered multiple times with smaller devices.

The wood is absolutely amazing and I gave it a wax and buff every now and then – it has been stored in a dry and dark place at around 40-50% humidity. I like to baby my things. I will say that the body has a few manufacturing imperfections (please see pics) – these are purely cosmetical and don’t affect performance. I haven’t been bugged by them but it’s defintely worth a mention. Please have a look at the pics. If you have further questions/request, please don’t hesitate to contact me via PM.

Asking for 80 Euro plus shipping. Sending only tracked and insured. Please let me know where you’re from and I’ll look for the cheapest tariff.

Shipping from the EU to almost any place of the vape world. Would prefer an EU buyer to save resources and have a smaller ecological footprint. (It’s been across the pond already)

Please cover PayPal transaction fees if there were any or if you feel comfortable via Friends&Family. Transferwise (bank transfer) might also be an option, but I haven’t done that yet.

Will be adding more vapes in the next few days (new & unused Dynavap M2020, AisVape TRIO, maybe my most precious but too strong Herborizer DigiTI, maybe my unused Vaponic+ backup, not sure yet, it’s tough..) and will be willing to combine shipping, if you were interested in any of these.

Please feel free to contact me when you're interested or have any q's

Thanks for looking! :)

Top Bottom