O my God, My daughter learned how to weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rajohnjehn27

What can I do to manage or to stop my daughter's starter habit.

rajohnjehn27,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I was going to say the same thing. She learned "how to weed." How to weed a garden? Or, did you mean to say, she learned about weed/cannabis? :huh:

Vicki,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
J

john jehn

O men, I can't believe there are people here out of this world. Ofcourse we're in the weed forums Weed or marijuana. Then you are asking about gardening? Any common sense please?

john jehn,
J

jeanbocol

That's an effect of overusing expired cigarettes. OUT OF TOPIC PEOPle!

jeanbocol,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
O men, I can't believe there are people here out of this world. Ofcourse we're in the weed forums Weed or marijuana. Then you are asking about gardening? Any common sense please?
a joke to your expense, of course we know your talking about weed. You give no info, how old is she, if shes 5 and smoking pot than thats bad. if shes 18 and smoking thats bad. Teach her how to vape!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Looks like we've been had guys.

The OP (and aliases) have a vender link in their sig.

Damn.... I needed some weeding done, too! :cuss:

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Looks like we've been had guys.

The OP (and aliases) have a vender link in their sig.

Damn.... I needed some weeding done, too! :cuss:

I thought vendors were more mature than that. :rolleyes:

Vicki,
J

jeankinao27

Do you have any common sense? yeah she's right it's about weed. A marijuana. too much idiocracy here.

jeankinao27,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
So sorry. I didn't realize it was about a marijuana.

You must forgive my idiocracy. My shrink tells me the same thing. But I'm working on it. ;)

J

john_cuteweeds

I love reading idiot comments above . much laugh. All you do is to have weeds.? Why not have education.

john_cuteweeds,
B

Blue_weed

haha ... Low IQ people are here. O my Gosh.

Blue_weed,
B

Blue_weed

Well, much laugh on you guys . You are obviously Low IQ people. your brain contains only weed. how Pity. John is true, Get some education. A simple word you can't even understand.?

Blue_weed,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Well, much laugh on you guys . You are obviously Low IQ people. your brain contains only weed. how Pity. John is true, Get some education. A simple word you can't even understand.?

Do you even know how to compose a proper sentence? I do because I am a teacher, and have a college degree. It would seem that you are the one that needs an education. Don't let your IQ stand in your way. :)

Vicki,
Reactions: t-dub
B

Blue_weed

You are just a grammar nazi here on the net because you ar jobless, Homeless graduate of grammar courses. how poor.

Blue_weed,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
You are just a grammar nazi here on the net because you ar jobless, Homeless graduate of grammar courses. how poor.

No, I am a grammar nazi because I am a teacher and poor grammar and sentence structure really bother me. :)

Don't even get me started on your spelling and punctuation.....

Vicki,
Reactions: t-dub
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom