• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NV 4-piece stainless steel grinder

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I had mentioned NVGrinders a while ago. They seem to have a wide selection of grinders: ceramic, stainless steel and aluminum. I was going to try to find out what it would cost to order from the US. I like having a choice. Especially, the stainless steel. With my arthritic hands it might be a deal breaker.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Looks like it has nice design on the grip and way fewer teeth than the SS blackleaf series,but the smallest model cost as much as two 59mm from BL. BTW SS grinders feel 10 times heavier ,might be a challenge with atritis,the 59mm two piece BL is 320 grams.

dimmusp

Arrgghh... Unfortunately the Medium model of the NV grinder is sold out and they told me it'll be back in 1-2 months :o

In any case, I noticed that the oval cutouts in the NV grinder don't go all the way to the edges of the plate. I think that could be a problem because some piece could get stuck in the edges with no way to fall down (unless the top teeth somehow pushes stuff inward?) :hmm:

dimmusp

I finally decided to get a small NV grinder and it's here!

It's nice and hefty. Definitely big enough for my needs. I really like how there are no sharp edges. Nice and rounded. The top cap is held by a strong magnet, and the rest are screwed in. They even threw in some extras! Me likely :)

Top Bottom