• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Vapefanatic

I think that as suggested above they bought the heat stand and attached to the flowerpots.
The heat post on NV site has a brown colored end but the pic on reddit shows something different when enlarged. Looks like a nut/bolt of some sort. Maybe it's a new upgrade to the heat post. Regardless, the heat post is only $20. I can always get that on my next spree. For now, I welcome the challenge to DIY my own stand. Will help me pass some time during the pandemic lol
64737669-8437-40FB-9D7E-6FB9BA628A7A.jpeg

Summer

Long Island, NY
Yes, vapefanatic, just order the head post part for $20, & you can create your own base.

The brown part on the heat post is simply a cork type material spacer - like a washer added to a screw & nut.

Vapefanatic

@Vapefanatic have you seen these. You would just get the post and one of these FlowerPot Threaded Insert for Heat Post? You would just fix it to any base of your liking. $21 and a bit of creativity and you’ll be in business.

Edit: Congrats on that purchase. You’re gonna love it.
I actually did not see those. I got the two head assemblies, a bowl, a post and the universal carb cap.

For $21, it really is a great solution. But like I said earlier, I'm thinking of making this a small DIY project to pass time. If I fail or don't like my DIY solution, will buy the stand during my next shopping spree. Should be easy enough with some brainstorming, I hope lol. No one will ever see my setup and I'm not really OCD about aesthetics. So the stand is a perfect part for me to try to DIY. Won't affect performance and I can feel proud of myself LOL

You guys have been awesome! If not for your kind reviews, sharing and education on the FP, I'd have given up on this purchase long ago! You guys made me want one so bad lol!

Massive thanks again to the company rep and owners! Thank you for helping me complete my purchase. My first bowl will be dedicated to you all!

Thank you all so much!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Vapefanatic have you seen these. You would just get the post and one of these FlowerPot Threaded Insert for Heat Post? You would just fix it to any base of your liking. $21 and a bit of creativity and you’ll be in business.

Edit: Congrats on that purchase. You’re gonna love it.

Thanks for posting that link to the threaded insert. I wasn't aware that NV sold those. That makes a lot of homemade options so much easier.

QuitBurning33

What is the best way to get a super couch lock/heavy high?

I’m currently using an old High 5 enail the the Weedeater head and a glass carb cap with a hole. I cycle the temp taking 4 hits at 619F, 4 hits at 699F, and 2 without the carb cap at 777F. I stir the bowl every 2 puffs up until the last 2 at 777 where I stir each time. That method has been my go to after experimenting a bit. I like the full spectrum effect with a maneagable daytime buzz.

I am very satisfied with the Flowerpot and appreciate the differences/benefits between vaping and combusting. But after some skepticism from people I sesh with that vaping doesn’t get you as stoned,I am wondering the go to temp settings/methods to get undeniably and completely baked??

QuitBurning33,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
But after some skepticism from people I sesh with that vaping doesn’t get you as stoned

Those people will never go away, the important part is does it get you stoned?

Based on what you wrote I doubt you could get much more out of a bowl that what you’re doing. Sometimes it’s more stony to just go straight to the top versus temp stepping.

Ramahs

My VROD is finally past the gold patina stage, and is beginning to enter the purple patina stage.
I've earned that patina, and it feels good! lol :razz:

a-Pin-Bed-CQWW7e-YW6fy8b5g-thumb-180b.jpg

Ramahs

The "seasoning" of the flowerpot head overtime is low-key one of my favorite parts of the Flower Pot, unscrew the head and look on the inside if you want to see real crazy colors!

Yeah, mine is bright blue inside on the bottom where the airholes are.
That's the next color after purple.

Ramahs,

goatgobaahh

This is beautiful part of owning a weedeater.

What’s the best Temp for twax? I find that 750F is too high as the herb burns before the wax concentrate does. If I pull too hard I can see the concentrate build up on the inside of my glass.

goatgobaahh,

Ramahs

This is beautiful part of owning a weedeater.

What’s the best Temp for twax? I find that 750F is too high as the herb burns before the wax concentrate does. If I pull too hard I can see the concentrate build up on the inside of my glass.

I only have a little experience with my VROD with concentrates, but I'm finding 690 - 710 to be a decent temp range for concentrates.

And my experience with Twaxing is that I don't think I'm much of a fan, to be completely honest (maybe I just haven't learned to do it right?!?). It seems that I'd rather hit my herb and my concentrates separately because the concentrates require a higher temp for full vaporization than the dry herb. Because of that, when I twax, my herb tends to get completely crispy-charred black and burnt by time I can completely extract all the the good drugs from the bowl.

Last edited:

shopdognyc

I've reached out to New Vape and waiting a response. I picked up this OG Flowerpot and trying to figure which SIC dish I can get for this.

On New Vape's clearance I see the wrap around post comes in a 16mm standard and a 16mm dnail dish.

Is the SIC Halo Nail the one that would work with this?

Attachments

• IMG_5570.JPG
    IMG_5570.JPG
    860.5 KB · Views: 34

delta hotel

Looking for temp recommendations, though I realize it's all personal. So far I've mainly been using 620 capped, I combusted at 650 capped, but was running 660-680 before I got the cap. I have boost 1 @ 300/590 and boost 2 @ 300/620, with boost 3 @ 300/666 (lol) for uncapped.

What are your guys preferences?

ManFlies352

Looking for temp recommendations, though I realize it's all personal. So far I've mainly been using 620 capped, I combusted at 650 capped, but was running 660-680 before I got the cap. I have boost 1 @ 300/590 and boost 2 @ 300/620, with boost 3 @ 300/666 (lol) for uncapped.

What are your guys preferences?

not sure if you have the VROD or not but I have the WeedEater and I’ve done 680 and up to 715 capped without combusting. I believe I’ve read somewhere that the WE requires higher temps than the VROD so that could be the difference in my experience potentially.

ManFlies352,
Reactions: Summer

WelshBrok

Could be a difference in controllers but I’m running at 555 on the VROD capped. Mainly as it seems a good balance for twax with rosin (and I’m slowly shifting more to concentrates)

WelshBrok,

slozukimc

I've reached out to New Vape and waiting a response. I picked up this OG Flowerpot and trying to figure which SIC dish I can get for this.

On New Vape's clearance I see the wrap around post comes in a 16mm standard and a 16mm dnail dish.

Is the SIC Halo Nail the one that would work with this?
If yours is the D-nail version the 28mm Vrod SiC fits according to Newvape Chris.

slozukimc,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
If yours is the D-nail version the 28mm Vrod SiC fits according to Newvape Chris.
The Standard dish, back then referred to a 25mm dish, which makes sense after trying it. The Dnail dish is 28mm and we get our with that spec, but I sure can't guarantee fitment since I don't know if Dnail has since changed their dimensions. Always consult with them first to ensure the correct dimensions.

Cheers!

slozukimc

Can anyone compare the airflow between the wrap around post type and the OG Flowerpot? Does the wrap around post vape the herb as well as the OG? Could someone share a pic of the holes at the bottom of the wrap around post?

slozukimc,
Top Bottom