• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

delta hotel

For curiosity's sake (and for our education, in case we find ourselves with the same issue), what was the resolution?
I changed the IEG in 177 to 100 and the I in 166 (I think?) to 30 from 60. It overshoots the set temp by a little now but then settles, but it ramps quickly. I'm extremely satisfied with it.

It's mentioned in one of the first few posts.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I changed the IEG in 177 to 100 and the I in 166 (I think?) to 30 from 60. It overshoots the set temp by a little now but then settles, but it ramps quickly. I'm extremely satisfied with it.

It's mentioned in one of the first few posts.

That's good. Also, overshooting and then settling is how it should be. Helps with the heat soak.

Last edited:

delta hotel

That's good. Also, overshooting and then settling is how it should be. Helps with the heat soak.
That's exactly what I figured.

I love it so far, but have a few questions, and they may come down to preference. So far I've tried between 630-650 with slow to medium draws, I already have the carb cap on the way for more to play with. Should I be packing it down though or just placing it in the shovelhead?

Also, any grinder recommendations? I almost ordered theirs. I've had a Kannistor Gr8tr v1 for years and I've never been impressed by it tbh, less so now.

delta hotel,

Zoltani

On my quest to lower temps I've been running 610 but recently have gone down to 600 and it is quite nice. I'm gonna see it I can do 590 or lower as well.

Still love my flowerpot but VAS is getting me and I am dreaming of a microdoser like the woodscents. Damn, thought the flowerpot would be the end, hahaha. I know the FP micro dose well but I don't like running it dry and would like an option for that.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
On my quest to lower temps I've been running 610 but recently have gone down to 600 and it is quite nice. I'm gonna see it I can do 590 or lower as well.

Still love my flowerpot but VAS is getting me and I am dreaming of a microdoser like the woodscents. Damn, thought the flowerpot would be the end, hahaha. I know the FP micro dose well but I don't like running it dry and would like an option for that.
Flowerpot can be the end game 😍 You could always go this route.

https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/post-1474293

https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/post-1474176

also check out this post on how I set my bowl up. I can get my temps really low by raising the screen up.

https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/post-1473244

Last edited:

goatgobaahh

So I've been dropping a rice sized dab in the bowl with the herbs. Matching up indica herb with indica concentrates is an awesome effect.

650F is a good night spot
610F Is a ton of flavor
575F good mix and multiple hits

I also took my Herbalizer Concentration pads and put them in the flowerpot bowl and did a dab at 900F. In two rips the dab was gone and I was completely on my ass.

ManFlies352

The only VAS the FlowerPot has given me is deciding whether I should buy the TBucket and start to dabble in concentrates for my first time ever. I don’t know if I’ll ever pull the trigger though. Seems complicated and I’d want the sapphire dish which seems easy to break and that’s an expensive $150 mistake if I don’t know what I’m doing lol

vaping herbs

Hello dear community,

I would like to buy the flower.
Since I live in the EU, I would like to order it within the EU.
Can you recommend me a shope in the EU where I can buy the flower pot?

vaping herbs,

Vapefanatic

Are most people using the 18mm post? Should I get a 14mm too? Are there no master adapter posts because they'll tip over?

Will there be a sapphire dish for the Vrod? Or is that not possible because of the hole in the middle? Making it more vulnerable? How thick are the dishes anyways? I understand that too thick isn't necessarily good but from 1mm onwards should be rather sturdy I'm guessing. I probably won't be too worried that it'll break. Unless I thermal shock it lol

I've managed to get someone in the US to receive my order for me. I have a few NV style China PIDs, some 20mm coils that are the the same as NV and some glass pieces.

Looking at getting:

Vrod Head Assembly
Weedeater Head Assembly
Shovelhead Bowl
18mm Male Post

Too bad glass bowls are outta stock. Anyone knows which screens are included with the bowl? Which extra ones should I get? Do they differ a lot?

I apologize for my unorganized post. Am just too excited. I had my eye on this for so long. I also sincerely apologize to anyone who may have taken offense to my earlier posts.

I really look up to you guys and looking forward to be a part of the FP fam!

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: Summer

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Are most people using the 18mm post? Should I get a 14mm too? Are there no master adapter posts because they'll tip over?

Will there be a sapphire dish for the Vrod? Or is that not possible because of the hole in the middle? Making it more vulnerable? How thick are the dishes anyways? I understand that too thick isn't necessarily good but from 1mm onwards should be rather sturdy I'm guessing. I probably won't be too worried that it'll break. Unless I thermal shock it lol

I've managed to get someone in the US to receive my order for me. I have a few NV style China PIDs, some 20mm coils that are the the same as NV and some glass pieces.

Looking at getting:

Vrod Head Assembly
Weedeater Head Assembly
Shovelhead Bowl
18mm Male Post

Too bad glass bowls are outta stock. Anyone knows which screens are included with the bowl? Which extra ones should I get? Do they differ a lot?

I apologize for my unorganized post. Am just too excited. I had my eye on this for so long. I also sincerely apologize to anyone who may have taken offense to my earlier posts.

I really look up to you guys and looking forward to be a part of the FP fam!

Get the size post that matches your glass rig joints. I bought both sizes as I have rigs with both 14mm & 18mm female connections, though all I use now is 14mm.

Vapefanatic

Thank you guys! I've not had much experience with glass. Any reason to prefer one over the other? 14mm or 18mm? I believe mine are all 18mms.

I've read previous posts about carb caps. Is the Universal NV carb cap an essential item? The design is portruding, unlike other carb caps I have. I have some universal Ti carb caps and even ceramic ones. Its rather pricey for a carb cap so I thought Id ask. My guess is, Its designed for FlowerPots so other carb caps won't be as good? If that's the case, I'm getting one lol.

I also read about using a mug as a cheap stand. How do I do that? Having trouble imagining it.

Vapefanatic,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I also read about using a mug as a cheap stand. How do I do that? Having trouble imagining it.
mug.png

:peace:

Vapefanatic

This Xena don't count right? :lol::lol::lol:

I actually thought you guys had a genius way to sit the heater in mid air like the NV stand. Turns out, just need to dunk it inside lol.

Is the heater on when inside the mug? I hear people leaving it on all day. Can I just use a thick and wide glass/ceramic ashtray instead? Will the heat get through and burn my table? I'm guessing not if the mug is fine for you guys who tried it?

Edit: Saw the silicon mat.

Zoltani

Yeah, I imagine that mug would got pretty hot leaving it on, silicone mat probably a good idea. That head is a potential fire hazard without a secure place to out it.

There is something about the way the weed eater head seats onto the heat stand that is so satisfying and it almost like it's part of the ritual.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Vapefanatic, maybe swap out the weedeater assembly for just the weedeater nut so you can change the vrod into a WE & use the $ saved for the single post stand?

And if you are getting the vrod, you do need the carb cap. But just maybe one of your c. caps on hand will work??

vaping herbs

Hi there,

has already who from Europe (DE) ordered directly from NewVape?
I would be interested to know how it works with customs and what extra costs are incurred.

vaping herbs,

Vapefanatic

@Vapefanatic, maybe swap out the weedeater assembly for just the weedeater nut so you can change the vrod into a WE & use the $ saved for the single post stand?

And if you are getting the vrod, you do need the carb cap. But just maybe one of your c. caps on hand will work??
Thank you so much buddy! I did consider getting only the WE nut but from what I understand, the WE diffuser has 19 holes but the vrod has 18. Not sure if it matters but would like to have them both lol. Also, I actually have one double hole PID that can be used to run both heads at the same time. Not really important but would be so cool lol.

The more i think of it, I can actually DIY the stand myself but definitely not any of the head assembly or bowl parts. Top off my head is stacking 2-3 ceramic ashtrays with a silicon mat beneath. I'm sure there are countless other ideas. I'm just not smart enough.

80CC3F90-72D1-4462-9583-4BED9BFC7162.jpeg
I've added the Universal Carb Cab to my order. Don't wanna risk it. May be pricey but is again, something I don't see myself being able to DIY lol.

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom