Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I am very happy to hear that you are on track towards a healthier, more sustainable use of cannabis, I have personally settled on 585 for temp with the cap on. I know that tilts the balance heavily towards conduction but who cares, I don't subscribe to the theory that convection is the purest form of vaping and everything else should be frowned upon. Same with water in your glass piece, I would trade a 5-10% performance loss for healthy lungs anytime.
Well said @cvs8floz . I will forever cringe when I see someone ignite a bowl of cannabis. Anyone concerned about not extracting every bit of thc thru conduction vaporization should learn about cooking with the used flowerpot AVB (already vaped bud)? I use a 1:1 ration with avb/coconut oil. Simmer on low heat for 45min, and filter with a coffee filter and funnel. Substitute the infused coconut oil for butter or oil in any baking recipe. I also suggest a small silicone mold to help control portions. Additionally big thanks to @Zangano Cruel for his continued support and willingness to help others. Thank you all for supporting NewVape and Happy holidays. ~edwyn

Warpdrive

Well said @cvs8floz . I will forever cringe when I see someone ignite a bowl of cannabis. Anyone concerned about not extracting every bit of thc thru conduction vaporization should learn about cooking with the used flowerpot AVB (already vaped bud)? I use a 1:1 ration with avb/coconut oil. Simmer on low heat for 45min, and filter with a coffee filter and funnel. Substitute the infused coconut oil for butter or oil in any baking recipe. I also suggest a small silicone mold to help control portions. Additionally big thanks to @Zangano Cruel for his continued support and willingness to help others. Thank you all for supporting NewVape and Happy holidays. ~edwyn
Exactly how I make coconut oil for homemade edibles. And I agree with the other comments as well. I may have no choice but to miss the black Friday sale. But in December I'm definitely getting something for my birthday. You make it hard to say no for my first desktop.

Warpdrive,
Reactions: Chris_CH

Zoltani

I am very happy to hear that you are on track towards a healthier, more sustainable use of cannabis, I have personally settled on 585 for temp with the cap on. I know that tilts the balance heavily towards conduction but who cares, I don't subscribe to the theory that convection is the purest form of vaping and everything else should be frowned upon. Same with water in your glass piece, I would trade a 5-10% performance loss for healthy lungs anytime.

Thank you, yes it has been much better since I turned the temp down. So far 610 is still the sweet spot for me along with paying attention to how much vapor is collecting in my glass before I pull. Smaller hits help a great deal, but turning down the heat has really allowed the weedeater to shine. It should have been a red flag to me when I stated once on here I get about 2-3 hits per bowl before it is dark brown, while others were getting many hits. At 610 and material covering the screen I get many hits, very satisfying.

Thanks for the edible tips Edwyn, I've never made anything with AVB. In the past I just tossed it, not really caring about extracting every last bit but now I have multiple ounces of AVB and need to figure out something to do with it, time to pick up some coconut oil.

someTooL

@NewVape710 I watched the “avb firecracker” video the other day and it has changed how I use the FP. I was a “Im going to clear the whole bowl in one hit” kind of guy, but have started taking smaller tokes. Really enjoying this “new” method...dumping the AVB on a PB cracker may take a little more convincing :science:

Warpdrive

@NewVape710 I watched the “avb firecracker” video the other day and it has changed how I use the FP. I was a “Im going to clear the whole bowl in one hit” kind of guy, but have started taking smaller tokes. Really enjoying this “new” method...dumping the AVB on a PB cracker may take a little more convincing :science:
I used to vape low temps in my IQ years ago and put the ABV on toast with almond butter and banana slices all the time. I may even have pics as I'm a foodie as well 😔

Warpdrive,

Zoltani

Maybe I am think about this too hard, but when you say a 1:1 ration of AVB to Coconut Oil is that by weight or volume?

Is it worth picking up a universal carb cap and trying tow temp capped weedeater hits?

Zoltani,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@NewVape710 Please make First Class International available for us international buyers on Black Friday. Thank you.
the reason we don't offer first class international is because there is no insurance coverage for loss, thief, damage, limited trackability and the carrier won't consider the package as missing for until 30 days has passed. We have lost a couple of expensive shipments this way.

Maybe I am think about this too hard, but when you say a 1:1 ration of AVB to Coconut Oil is that by weight or volume?

Is it worth picking up a universal carb cap and trying tow temp capped weedeater hits?
I use one cup avb to 1 cup coconut oil.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,
Reactions: Shrike

Ernielicous

Hey guys i have a showerhead and an rdk 300a. Would it be fine to use a disorderly conduction 16mm coil?

Ernielicous,

kryptic_dusk

I bought my first flowerpot last night during the BF sales. I bought the heat post because I was planning on building my own stand. Because of my ignorance, I didn't know I needed to buy the threaded insert to do this. I am thinking about just buying a threaded nut at home depot instead. Does anyone know what size threading I need for the nut to fit the heat post?

Weedaholic

Is there anywhere in europe that stock newvape ?
Only place i know is vapefiend and they don't have much of a choice are else out of stock.

when i went to the newvape site the only option they give now is the states,canada and the u.k for delivery.

Socks And Sandals

Nice to see another Black friday sale from NV! Not only did I pick up an ABV can last week, I just ordered the NV PID stand and an extra spike debowler to use for holding the 14mm glass bowl when they come back into stock. I gotta admit, I love the versatility of the Accessories. Right now I swapped out the knocker pad for the spike and have the knocker pad in the 5inch stand which can act as a holder for another head like the WE head if I chose to! I'll be honest, I still prefer the debowler spike to the Stainless brush of the Abv can and find the knocker pad almost useless. Sure the SS brush may get the bowl a little more cleaner but I still prefer just to use the Debowler spike over it and then clean it out with my tried and true Storz and Bickle brush. I'm keeping it on for now, but if the fraying gets really bad.. I dunno we'll see. Also someone mentioned screwing the brush in from the bottom over on Instagram? Well I tried that and while it may lower the brush some, the whole fastener and brush spins in circles when attached from the bottom so It's almost impossible to use it like that. I plan on keeping and using the brush for the time being but I simply can't get that thorough clean with it like I can with the S&B brush. Whatever setup I decide to go with, it's going to look great with that matching PID stand! I only wish NV still made the older NV PID stand that had the 3 inch cutout for the ABV can or Grinder.. I would have prefered that one as It would have looked nicer sitting the ABV can right on top!

As you can see my Vrod is turning a nice golden color already! Usually leaving it at 600 most of the time for 6 hours a night at least. After 3 months of use my temperature range is between 580F and 630F or 640F being a consistent ending temp while temp stepping. I dunno, It really depends on how moist or dry the herb is but I ALWAYS start between 580F or 600F ending around 630 or 640F. I'm still using the carb cap but I'm finding leaving the cap open about 1/4, the vapor may not be as dense but the flavor.. oh man.. that flavor was so much less harsh and dare I say, was more pure tasting than the all glass vapor path of my evo.. LOL minus the ELB of course!:nod:

As I tell everyone who I talk to in public... had I have gotten this instead of the Plenty, E Nano, Mighty, and Evo... I would have saved a lot of money! :doh: :cool::brow:
oYSxFcB.jpg
AzROaXA.jpg

Last edited:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I only wish NV still made the older NV PID stand that had the 3 inch cutout for the ABV can or Grinder.. I would have prefered that one as It would have looked nicer sitting the ABV can right on top!
AzROaXA.jpg

I'm right there with you dude! I slept on getting the fancy accessories for my FP and a bunch of them went out of production, at least the almighty AVB can came back although I noticed it's sold out now! I decided to get one of the 5" stands this black friday, love seeing all the ways they can be configured!

Parnuckle

Hey!

I wanted to give an update from my post a few weeks back about some issues I was experiencing with the FP (Weedeater) in terms of mouth/throat irritation and a strong metallic taste.

I stopped using the imported Ti screens and now only use the USA double weave, which has reduced the metallic taste to almost nothing and has also lessened the mouth/lung agitation that was often accompanied by mucus buildup. As well, I made a DIY glass bowl by using a vintage Evol Empire piece and inserting a Roor Glass Screen or two terp pearls—depending on the configuration—to block the bottom of the tapered bowl, which also helps bring the herb closer to the FP head (Roor Glass Screen) or adds extra heating elements to the bowl set-up (terp pearls). After several weeks of use, all I can say is that I have never had anything so clean tasting or efficient when it comes to cannabis consumption. My glass piece is constantly getting white residue caked on to its walls, which I initially thought was THC until I realized it's likely lipids forming as a result of FULL extraction lol.

In the future, I hope NewVape makes a single weave Ti screen for the Shovelhead Bowl and drops the imported screens that come as the default in their kits, as adding a cheap and potentially harmful element into the airpath of their premium product that uses core parts verified by a certificate of analysis does not help consumers or NewVape. As well, an all glass screen or one that incorporates terp pearls/glass beads would be awesome, as it would allow for cleaner hits with unmatched efficiency. Looking forward to more years of use and to seeing how the FP system continues to evolve!

FP + DIY Glass Bowl

Cloudy daze!

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Happy Saturday!!!
523022EC-9E42-4684-BB85-E747E138BA36.jpeg
Online first.
Back of the store, parking lot, curbside pick up in less than 15 minutes.
Technology helps.
A53E5A34-B5E8-41D4-8A93-2CA113EE80E6.jpeg
There were “online black friday deals” but on stuff you don’t really want or overpriced or old batches.
I went for my trustworthy farm and not worry about later.
6C4305F9-6540-43B0-88CA-32DDBCF9E1B6.jpeg
To celebrate I did a Golden Ticket fresh bowl.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

(1080p60fps)

Top Bottom