• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
Does anyone else have trouble with their spike constantly working loose? Any simple solutions I am overlooking, locktight seemed like a bad idea? :lol:

Mine only has two or threeish threads which could be the issue. My limited understanding of physics suggest more threads would help prevent the issue. The stand where the spike screws in has at least 6 threads, not sure I understand the decision to not utilize them on somthing consistently receiving force from de-bowling.

Hippie

You need a little something to act as a washer between the spike and whatever it's screwed into, like the heat resistant washer that goes between the heater coil post and the stand. Almost anything that will compress a little bit as you tighten down should do it, like a little piece of paper, or card, or an o ring, or a piece of an old rubber glove .....

caliganja420

Don't get me wrong. My portables get used, but usually just when I'm out and about during the day. When I'm home it's almost always my Flowerpot these days. Though, I like to often use my woodscents log when I'm laying on the couch playing video games. And, I like to keep one of my Woodscents logs on my nightstand. It's great for a couple hits before going to sleep or before getting up in the morning.

But overall, I'm using my Flowerpot 90% of the time when at home these days.
The honeymoon phase sure is long with this one :rofl:

I used portables for years until I got the Flowerpot. I tried searching and searching for the best portable, but nothing extracts like a heavy hitting desktop. Ive had a few Vrods and showerheads, but I’m loving the weedeater because of the smaller profile. I use it all day long when not at work, I wish the Herbo was more popular, since that looks very similar to the Fp. Would love to try a glass bowl also, since mine was too big of diameter to fit my head on top. Hope everyone has a safe and calm week! Shout out Zancru also, :rockon:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I used portables for years until I got the Flowerpot. I tried searching and searching for the best portable, but nothing extracts like a heavy hitting desktop. Ive had a few Vrods and showerheads, but I’m loving the weedeater because of the smaller profile. I use it all day long when not at work, I wish the Herbo was more popular, since that looks very similar to the Fp. Would love to try a glass bowl also, since mine was too big of diameter to fit my head on top. Hope everyone has a safe and calm week! Shout out Zancru also, :rockon:
Same here, WeedEater is the most used.
Very small profile, very easy to use.
It’s a very fast process too, technically it can extract a small load of up to 0.1g in one hit, with the right technique.
It might be one of the most lightweight of the heavy hitters around in the market.
I can only think of a couple more heavy hitters as featherweight as a WE is.
Besides being almost indestructible, and it’s like a color chameleon with the more use it gets, and barely under $270 for the most basic “naked setup”, imho & e it’s unmatched in all the categories.
VROD & WE might be the “best overall vaporizers” since they exist!
Too many pros, very few cons.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
642CDC1A-20DE-407F-8593-46BFB9531F76.jpeg
WeedEater is the 666F perfect temperature in my case. Weird!!!
PNW latitude/longitude, Portland, OR weather and climate area.
It covers in my case all the situations without changing PID temperature controls.
I can try mostly all different draw speeds and capping, always pushing the limits.
ABV gets pretty dark most of the time.
Very very dark chocolate color, almost bakery industrial chocolate, that dark!!!

Last edited:

Rastakolnikov

Does anyone else have trouble with their spike constantly working loose? Any simple solutions I am overlooking, locktight seemed like a bad idea? :lol:

Mine only has two or threeish threads which could be the issue. My limited understanding of physics suggest more threads would help prevent the issue. The stand where the spike screws in has at least 6 threads, not sure I understand the decision to not utilize them on somthing consistently receiving force from de-bowling.

If you move the bowl clockwise on the spike when emptying, it will work itself lose. If you move the bowl anti-clockwise it stays nice and tight :tup:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Just ordered the weedeater
Nice! I have the the VRod, SH, and a WE. Your going to love the WE. It feels like a Ferrari where the VRod is a Cadillac. Lately I’ve been more into exploring the world of concentrates and the Vrod has been my daily driver. I’ve been creeping hard on the TBucket too.
I’m still in the honeymoon phase 3 1/2 + years later.
That’s so awesome! I’m six months in and don’t see it stopping. I love the FP so much I’ve been selling off some of my beloved other vapes that at one point I said I’d never sell. Fingers crossed I’m still honeymooning in three years.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Same here, WeedEater is the most used.
Very small profile, very easy to use.
It’s a very fast process too, technically it can extract a small load of up to 0.1g in one hit, with the right technique.
It might be one of the most lightweight of the heavy hitters around in the market.
I can only think of a couple more heavy hitters as featherweight as a WE is.
Besides being almost indestructible, and it’s like a color chameleon with the more use it gets, and barely under $270 for the most basic “naked setup”, imho & e it’s unmatched in all the categories.
VROD & WE might be the “best overall vaporizers” since they exist!
Too many pros, very few cons.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
View attachment 3178
WeedEater is the 666F perfect temperature in my case. Weird!!!
PNW latitude/longitude, Portland, OR weather and climate area.
It covers in my case all the situations without changing PID temperature controls.
I can try mostly all different draw speeds and capping, always pushing the limits.
ABV gets pretty dark most of the time.
Very very dark chocolate color, almost bakery industrial chocolate, that dark!!!
did your heads turn those colors just from regular use? I only had mines for a couple weeks and hope it eventually looks like that

Zangano Cruel

did your heads turn those colors just from regular use? I only had mines for a couple weeks and hope it eventually looks like that
Yes they will.
I try never go above 696F, highest I went was 707F once.
I tried to burn off some residue from the WE by going above 888F, forgot about it for a few hours I believe, and WE turned a “silver grey”. It was a mistake, I liked how it looked like in the blues and purples.
Ti will permanently change color after certain temperatures or voltages.
This kind of anodizing I believe is “irreversible”
If you like your blues and purples on your WE, try to avoid above 800F temperatures for any reason, imho & e, ymmv too.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Zangano Cruel

Nice! I have the the VRod, SH, and a WE. Your going to love the WE. It feels like a Ferrari where the VRod is a Cadillac. Lately I’ve been more into exploring the world of concentrates and the Vrod has been my daily driver. I’ve been creeping hard on the TBucket too.

That’s so awesome! I’m six months in and don’t see it stopping. I love the FP so much I’ve been selling off some of my beloved other vapes that at one point I said I’d never sell. Fingers crossed I’m still honeymooning in three years.
It never ends with heavy hitters 🤩
First NV FP lineup head for me, was the 2018 VROD.
It never stops 😈

4CBA9A43-045B-4658-8458-B4E0B0F82B3D.jpeg
Heating up the cig...

How it looks like after heating

Makes it crispy and roasted flavorful, grinds better with weed
0A7B8C90-A726-46A1-BB4C-3552E6A12320.jpeg58026829-0F70-403A-9248-D5B2D73784DB.jpeg81DA02EF-C6D9-4AB3-871C-46468D4DCECC.jpeg7646958B-C61F-4252-B3E8-BDCF9E1E59E3.jpeg8C2233F9-539D-491C-AAAA-F357069108AE.jpegE051B8AA-F76F-40B1-89A7-AEB63AAE23B3.jpeg27FAE7B6-372A-477B-A30A-77736B7E0B60.jpeg58CB6815-0D0D-4E23-B2DA-15D3F13DD346.jpeg

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

I desperately need help removing the stuck dish nut on the V rod. Nothing works, If I keep prying at it I'm going to lose my grip and fuck up the sic dish I know it! I can't remove this thing for the life of me with needle nose pliers.. even with a protective rubber grip in between the pliers and the nut! Not only that I think I have bent the middle post slightly out of shape trying to remove this fucking nut! This happens every fucking time I use concentrates.. every single fucking time and I don't understand it. I use a small amount and only touch it to the sides of the dish. So why does my dishnut always look black and filled with resin?

I have iso washed the entire V rod for over an hour with the dish still attached to the top piece which can't be removed. I'm now heating up the nail to 150F in hopes it will loosen it up. If it doesn't I know I'm going to end up forcing that nut off while scratching the shit out of my dish and bending the center post even further.

This is the 4th time this has happened. I use half a grain of rice to a grain of rice and never touch the nut with it. If this continues to happen all the time, i'm going to reach out to them. If I end up fucking up this dish or the head because my grip slips I'm going to be mighty pissed.

As of this point, if It won't budge at 150: I'll crank this mother fucker up to max if I have to rip off this nut and dish. And if that happens.. well...

Not happy at all...

Edit: I can't get it off! If I use the pliers, I feel like I'm bending the arm of the coil. I don't know what to do...

Last edited:
Socks And Sandals,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yes they will.
I try never go above 696F, highest I went was 707F once.
I tried to burn off some residue from the WE by going above 888F, forgot about it for a few hours I believe, and WE turned a “silver grey”. It was a mistake, I liked how it looked like in the blues and purples.
Ti will permanently change color after certain temperatures or voltages.
This kind of anodizing I believe is “irreversible”
If you like your blues and purples on your WE, try to avoid above 800F temperatures for any reason, imho & e, ymmv too.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
Thanks for the explanation!

someTooL

After 3 weeks of ~4-6 hours per day the inside of the diffuser has turned a nice shade of purple. Nice.

Lowered temps to 646, full scoop 3-4 nice pulls in the glass bowl. Different then the 692 and clearing in 1-2 pulls. Been in the 676 range too. Long story short, fun to experiment.

I’m starting to find the different medication/temp ranges. You know, stoned to super stoned.

tb42091

@Socks And Sandals - I had the same issue after I got mine and after marring up the dish nut I gave up and eventually the resin cooked through and I could remove it.

After that experience, when I qtip off my dish after a dab now, I also qtip off the top of the dish nut. The cap and the pearls often spray oil all around in the dish. I also have to qtip off the underside of the carb cap. Good luck and Godspeed

Socks And Sandals

@Socks And Sandals - I had the same issue after I got mine and after marring up the dish nut I gave up and eventually the resin cooked through and I could remove it.

After that experience, when I qtip off my dish after a dab now, I also qtip off the top of the dish nut. The cap and the pearls often spray oil all around in the dish. I also have to qtip off the underside of the carb cap. Good luck and Godspeed
Thanks man! I hope it does loosen up. There's nothing else I can do really other than to force it and if I do that, I'll do more damage to that center post. I'll let you know how it goes and try to get a pic.

Lets hope!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I desperately need help removing the stuck dish nut on the V rod. Nothing works, If I keep prying at it I'm going to lose my grip and fuck up the sic dish I know it! I can't remove this thing for the life of me with needle nose pliers.. even with a protective rubber grip in between the pliers and the nut! Not only that I think I have bent the middle post slightly out of shape trying to remove this fucking nut! This happens every fucking time I use concentrates.. every single fucking time and I don't understand it. I use a small amount and only touch it to the sides of the dish. So why does my dishnut always look black and filled with resin?

I have iso washed the entire V rod for over an hour with the dish still attached to the top piece which can't be removed. I'm now heating up the nail to 150F in hopes it will loosen it up. If it doesn't I know I'm going to end up forcing that nut off while scratching the shit out of my dish and bending the center post even further.

This is the 4th time this has happened. I use half a grain of rice to a grain of rice and never touch the nut with it. If this continues to happen all the time, i'm going to reach out to them. If I end up fucking up this dish or the head because my grip slips I'm going to be mighty pissed.

As of this point, if It won't budge at 150: I'll crank this mother fucker up to max if I have to rip off this nut and dish. And if that happens.. well...

Not happy at all...

Edit: I can't get it off! If I use the pliers, I feel like I'm bending the arm of the coil. I don't know what to do...

What is the reason for removing it in the first place? The SiC dish can be cleaned with distilled water if that's what you're trying to do.

Zangano Cruel

What is the reason for removing it in the first place? The SiC dish can be cleaned with distilled water if that's what you're trying to do.
At least in my case, oil residue drips under the dish, and cakes between the dish and Ti body.
Not all the time, and it can take time.
Spinning pearls helps to create more residue and dripping down the airpath and nut area, and sides of the dish.
Distilled water works very well indeed, but I don’t think it would deep clean everything.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Socks And Sandals

Distilled water? I use that for the WP. I just throw it in ISO. Reason for removing it is to clean it. I want it off.. Again this is the 4th time this has happened. If it doesn't come off, I'm going to be rethinking giving this company another dime, especially if I have to damage the Center Post to remove it.. Take a look at the center post now.. It's becoming Oval now. I'm absolutely fucking livid. If this this doesn't come off without further damage, I'm seriously going to re consider this entire investment.

At least in my case, oil residue drips under the dish, and cakes between the dish and Ti body.
Not all the time, and it can take time.
Spinning pearls helps to create more residue and dripping down the airpath and nut area, and sides of the dish.
Distilled water works very well indeed, but I don’t think it would deep clean everything.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
This is probably what happened and there is no fucking way to get it out. I soaked it for over an hour it still wont budge and my needle nose plier have already fucked up the center post. Maybe that's why the fucking nut won't come off.. Either way If this doesn't come off I'm selling this out of spite. No one should have to put up with having to damage something in order to disassemble and clean it.

I'll be using my EVO tonight, I'm not about to dirty this to iso bath it again tomorrow to try again. I'm also not a big fan of these SIC dishes looking like trash after one use.. Yes this is from one dab of Live Resin.. and an hour of soaking in ISO.

I guess I can expect this to look a whole lot worse over time eh? And yeah, it was swabbed out immediately as well..

Edit: I just got the dish to spin.. so if anything creeped under the dish, it's now the warped nutt causing this or the warped center post, still can't remove the nutt and I'm done trying for the evening.. Probably damaged the post.. as you can see.. I've absolutely had it...

Attachments

• 20201013_220656(0).jpg
    20201013_220656(0).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Socks And Sandals,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
You need a little something to act as a washer between the spike and whatever it's screwed into, like the heat resistant washer that goes between the heater coil post and the stand. Almost anything that will compress a little bit as you tighten down should do it, like a little piece of paper, or card, or an o ring, or a piece of an old rubber glove .....

If you move the bowl clockwise on the spike when emptying, it will work itself lose. If you move the bowl anti-clockwise it stays nice and tight :tup:

Thanks for the tips guys, unfortunately neither worked. I cut a small washer from cardboard, not corrugated but thick enough to compress. Clockwise de-bowling takes two bowls to loosen the spike to where it rattles. My touch is pretty light and I clean the screen separately with a volcano brush. The only time I burned myself with the FP is from tightening this spike. It might feel silly but it's annoying. I watched this FP YT video for the bowl brush and the spike they show has many more threads than mine so I'll contact FP and see what they say. :shrug:

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Thanks for the tips guys, unfortunately neither worked. I cut a small washer from cardboard, not corrugated but thick enough to compress. Clockwise de-bowling takes two bowls to loosen the spike to where it rattles. My touch is pretty light and I clean the screen separately with a volcano brush. The only time I burned myself with the FP is from tightening this spike. It might feel silly but it's annoying. I watched this FP YT video for the bowl brush and the spike they show has many more threads than mine so I'll contact FP and see what they say. :shrug:
yeah, I agree, mine only has 2 threads, it doesn't stay in at all, so I don't use it. It looks nice sitting on the accessory stand but serves no purpose for me as it does not stay tight. If you nudge it at all it's instantly becomes loose because it doesn't thread deep enough.

Rastakolnikov

Did you try doing it anticlockwise? Clockwise de-bowling loosens it. Anticlockwise keeps it tight.
I had the same issue with my spike and this solved it completely.

Rastakolnikov,
Top Bottom