Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

MikeRotchHertz

I am officially starting the list for the Dual PID Cover with you. Would you please email support, or PM me your email so i can add you?

Any others are welcome to sign up too!

Let me know!
Woohoo gladly. PM incoming

Edit: it also looks like if it's the same config, I'll need the debowler can as well, and I can just get rid of the 5" stand?

Last edited:
MikeRotchHertz,
Reactions: Bad Dog

MikeRotchHertz

Ok, I'm first on the list for the dual PID cover. I mentioned that it only works with the big circle in the middle if you have the debowler can. So hopefully it will mske a return too.

You could put a screw hole for a debowler spike, but that would be pretty awkward to dump and it would be awful to manually scoop it out. Hopefully we are in for a re-design!

Now we just have to build up enough waiting list to make this happen...

thevapist

Hey guys, finally mustered up the courage to buy the VROD essentials bundle. Need some glass tho. And don’t want to wait 3 months for dhgate. Anyone have an alternative ? I’m new to glass by the way.

People typically order from dhgate to save a ton of money, so that's why they have no issue waiting. If you don't want to wait and want a piece like that, you are going to pay a premium.

thevapist,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Doktor Dub

I got my fiance the Nuc this past weekend. It's amazing and perfect for her, but I have my eyes on a 50T. @newvape918 Do you have an ETA on when the 14mm glass bowl is back in stock?
You think the 50t is big enough? I am eyeing the 60 but could get the 50 much easier...

BTW: anybody uses the flowerpot with the RooR vapor ? Could buy this used... in think here are some fans...

any input is much appreciated, I am a bit lost here

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: arb

someTooL

A little live resin to experiment with tonight. Suggestions for starting temps on the vrod sic dish appreciated.

Edit- Settled in at 595. Still playing

Last edited:

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
According to our supplier, we should have them within two weeks (approx). Let's hope!

There was a supply chain issue.

I got my fiance the Nuc this past weekend. It's amazing and perfect for her, but I have my eyes on a 50T. @newvape918 Do you have an ETA on when the 14mm glass bowl is back in stock?

Chris_CH,
Reactions: Dargin B

Coustu

Woohoo gladly. PM incoming

Edit: it also looks like if it's the same config, I'll need the debowler can as well, and I can just get rid of the 5" stand?
People typically order from dhgate to save a ton of money, so that's why they have no issue waiting. If you don't want to wait and want a piece like that, you are going to pay a premium.
Yeah and it doesn’t have to be a big expensive piece. I purchased (AND LOVE) both the bent neck piece and the mobius sidecar style piece that Newvape sells but I actually use a $30 mini puck style rig more than anything.

Coustu,

Dargin B

You think the 50t is big enough? I am eyeing the 60 but could get the 50 much easier...

BTW: anybody uses the flowerpot with the RooR vapor ? Could buy this used... in think here are some fans...

Yeah maybe the 60 would be better! I have the DH gate version so the real one would be killer with the Flowerpot!

Dargin B,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Ok, I'm first on the list for the dual PID cover.
Nice. I dug this old video up for people unaware.

Duel PID Stand Video

I see now they have it listed on their site for $215.

NV Website Listing

I own a duel PID, love the VRod, and I am thinking about a TBucket so this would be pretty sweet. But like others have stated some of the accessories in the video and on the website listing are not available anymore or at the moment. If you buy the cover you are definitely going to want the AVB Can but will you be able to get it?

My duel PID is now considered a legacy piece so am I now living in the past with my setup? NV has openly stated they will continue to support legacy products but still, I’m hesitant to commit.

I think I would much prefer to see the housing as a stand alone. Something that was similar in size but could sit on top of a dual PID or next to a single PID. That way if my PID crapped out or I decided to go a different route with my PID selections my stand could come along with me and not become a shelf ornament. Oh how I dream of this product. If I recall @Zangano Cruel has something similar that NV custom made for him.

Last edited:

Dingleb3rry

I also have a flowerpot — vrod— landing tomorrow and very excited to try some equipment with some real pep.

I’m going to try to contain myself, but I’m fairly sure I’ll have to step up my glass game a bit now as well.

Psyched to be here, I’ve browsed a few dozen pages and already learned a ton... I know where I’m coming for my new vape tips and intel.... cheers

RezFrog

I also have a flowerpot — vrod— landing tomorrow and very excited to try some equipment with some real pep.

I’m going to try to contain myself, but I’m fairly sure I’ll have to step up my glass game a bit now as well.

Psyched to be here, I’ve browsed a few dozen pages and already learned a ton... I know where I’m coming for my new vape tips and intel.... cheers
You're in for a real treat :)

Dingleb3rry

You're in for a real treat :)

Man I already know it. IS IT TOMORROW ALREADY?!?

I’ve been vaping flower for a few years now, and had very few complaints about my first devices— dynavaps, mostly resisted buying a mighty because it wasn’t built to last, and it was pretty pricey (ha!) to boot... caved on the mighty, and even though I know it’ll be a paperweight in 5 years time with a shot battery, I haven’t regretted it for a second.

The mighty was “slower” than a vapcap, but the effect was undeniably better in every way in my experience. A LOT better - except speed.

with Covid in full swing I realized just how much I finally needed a desktop in my life. The mighty was getting the job done but my godddd is it slow.

Turns out I’m not a session guy when I’m home alone. I just wanna get smacked in the face and move on, not session all day :doh:

I reached out and asked NV a few questions “to get ready for the Black Friday sale” was the lie I told myself. :lol: yeah I couldn’t stop thinking about it the next day and knew that saving $100 And waiting 2 more months was never, ever going to happen.

I placed an order and asked if I could pick it up.... I just moved from NYC and NV happens to be less than an hour trip for me. Why waste TIME (there’s a pattern here) shipping It when I could already be doing back to back double decker hits instead? Thankfully NV agreed.

So tomorrow I’m taking my not-a-vrod (but similarly fast) motorcycle up to Boynton. Hopefully they won’t dog me too hard for not riding a Harley, I like going fast(er) :)

well anyway sorry to derail the thread but DAMN I’m excited, will be back with some first impressions, and maybe a little peek into the shop - not holding my breath on a shop tour, but if they let me poke around, I’ll let you know! Cheers

someTooL

Two days and really impressed with everything living up to what I’d expected with the vrod.

Day 1, 650 with a very satisfying abv. 2-3 medicating pulls. Not huge vapor, but medicating. Pax scoop just barely covering the shovelhead. First pull no carb cap, second pull carb cap on.

Day 2, 595 to start with a rice size dab. Tasty and about 2-3 pulls. Cleaned with a q-tip and looks new. Loaded same as day one of flower. Covered with carb cap and moments later 3 huge vapor pulls and super medicating.

Thought I’d be a high heat guy, but those 595’s with the carb cap was pretty nice. Very Nice. Here’s to much more experimenting.

Over the top satisfied with my introduction to NV. Only necessity I (and maybe a few others) seem to be missing would be the ABV can...and maybe the brush too:bowdown:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Man I already know it. IS IT TOMORROW ALREADY?!?

I’ve been vaping flower for a few years now, and had very few complaints about my first devices— dynavaps, mostly resisted buying a mighty because it wasn’t built to last, and it was pretty pricey (ha!) to boot... caved on the mighty, and even though I know it’ll be a paperweight in 5 years time with a shot battery, I haven’t regretted it for a second.

The mighty was “slower” than a vapcap, but the effect was undeniably better in every way in my experience. A LOT better - except speed.

with Covid in full swing I realized just how much I finally needed a desktop in my life. The mighty was getting the job done but my godddd is it slow.

Turns out I’m not a session guy when I’m home alone. I just wanna get smacked in the face and move on, not session all day :doh:

I reached out and asked NV a few questions “to get ready for the Black Friday sale” was the lie I told myself. :lol: yeah I couldn’t stop thinking about it the next day and knew that saving $100 And waiting 2 more months was never, ever going to happen.

I placed an order and asked if I could pick it up.... I just moved from NYC and NV happens to be less than an hour trip for me. Why waste TIME (there’s a pattern here) shipping It when I could already be doing back to back double decker hits instead? Thankfully NV agreed.

So tomorrow I’m taking my not-a-vrod (but similarly fast) motorcycle up to Boynton. Hopefully they won’t dog me too hard for not riding a Harley, I like going fast(er) :)

well anyway sorry to derail the thread but DAMN I’m excited, will be back with some first impressions, and maybe a little peek into the shop - not holding my breath on a shop tour, but if they let me poke around, I’ll let you know! Cheers
So, you’re the person at Reddit 😂🤣

Bubbles stacking!!!
In other note, Stereo Matrix is chuggier and has a lot more blowback, than an OG 2010-12 Clear Matrix.
Imho & e, the Clear and the Ion were the best flowers bubblers.
The newer Micro II , is a Bastard son of the Clear and the Ion. 😂🤣
If I were to buy a vaping flower bubbler, I’d definitely spend the $350-400 for an OG like the one I’m displaying at the video, or even better, the newer Micro ii
The newer Micro II has the tall and wide can of the Clear, but the base of an Ion.
A flat base!!!
Smaller Matrix perc than the OG 2010, but an elevated female joint.
Same cool mouthpiece, effortless neck action and pull.
Any single OG Matrix perc is so smooth. It purrs.

If I had the money, I wwouldn’t hesitate one second to score one of these rigs before they go out of production.

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!!

3E0DE3D2-C433-418B-BCD5-887D2A764CE4.jpeg
Which stand @The Stray Fox ???
122208B5-43AA-4958-8B4F-C75D068D4F28.jpeg

23A99FFE-2B5E-49FE-A062-A377FD135D63.jpeg
899F1117-D811-4B42-8266-A32334559160.jpeg
2C331631-B789-4E4A-B973-32C48821A2F4.jpeg

Video I took from the internet.
This is the newer Micro ii, stacking bubbles.
Not my rig, but so so tempting!!!

Last edited:

Yung Coconut

I have a 50T V2. It's my daily driver and think it's the perfect size. Would recommend the Binary Matrix also.

Yung Coconut,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Which stand

I would love if NV would make something similar to this. I would definitely want a spot for my AVB Can.

899F1117-D811-4B42-8266-A32334559160.jpeg

Top Bottom