Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Zoltani

Getting my hands on some bubble hash. Any tips on using with the weedeater? Just crumble some in with herb in the shovelhead bowl and rip?

Zoltani,
Reactions: arb

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@Zoltani sorry I’m tagging you, I try not to tag or address anymore people, because it’s for trouble, and I don’t like to be tagged if I’m not asked to, or tagged or mentioned by someone or a friend.
My apologies again.

If you want to enjoy it by itself, depending on what kind of hashish it is, I’d suggest placing a smaller thin screen on top of the regular screen, or even better, just load an EQ basket screen, or an ELB cap with said hashish, temperature between 666F and 696F, and carefully place it inside the bowl, on top of the regular screen.
Then, just go to town!!!
Another way, a thin layer of bud, but really thin, barely covering the bowl screen, and then crumble the hashish on top of it. Go to town.
Less bud will avoid combustion, since hashish will give you several hits, before stopping producing vapor. Bigger bud loads could bring combustion while your hashish still good, or you’ll dump still potential hashish vapor goodies.
Another way, but not the last one, there’s many ways to cook soup, take out the regular bowl screen, place a cotton ball on top of the bowl post hole, and place the hashish load on top of it, any regular cotton will do it, purists will tell you hemp fibers and other crapola materials, do as you wish, but hemp fibers gave flavor, and regular or organic white cotton is as inert as it gets. Ymmv.

Be careful with adding too much cotton, and be sure cotton is as far away from the FP head.
It will combust or turn yellower with heat, that’s why it needs to be the farthest away from the heater. COMBUSTION RISK. WARNING ⚠

Safest way imho & e for vaping just hashish, extra screen on top of regular screen, or basket screen added.

Someone will tell you a different advice, you check which one works for you.
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

@The Stray Fox
I have most of my desktops plugged to a Belkin WEMO Switch, that I can remotely turn ON/OFF via LTE, WiFi or just by my automatic location, with my cellphone, from anywhere in the world, is that a similar system???

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I can remotely turn ON/OFF via LTE, WiFi or just by my automatic location, with my cellphone, from anywhere in the world, is that a similar system???
Yep. The switch is integrated into my security panel and an app. A few time in this thread it’s been mentioned that remotely turning on your coil is potentially dangerous. I think it’s a nice safety feature. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve questioned if I turned it off after leaving the house and felt at ease being able to check. I also have the standard heat and smoke detector and I monitor my space with a video camera. All of which can be monitored remotely. I feel pretty safe.😂

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yep. The switch is integrated into my security panel and an app. A few time in this thread it’s been mentioned that remotely turning on your coil is potentially dangerous. I think it’s a nice safety feature. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve questioned if I turned it off after leaving the house and felt at ease being able to check. I also have the standard heat and smoke detector and I monitor my space with a video camera. All of which can be monitored remotely. I feel pretty safe.😂

EXCELLENT safety advice! Nice that you can double check your heater coil is OFF remotely.

My Maxvapor PID has online abilities to monitor and control. My Auber 300 does not, but BOTH have an adjustable OFF timer, which I set to power down after 6 hours. I’m NOT consuming 24/7, so I’m more interested in fire safety, and my PIDS get up to operating temps in 10 minutes, and the coil will last longer not being left on all the time.

RustyOldNail

@RustyOldNail another neat safety with the MaxVapor is it automatically cuts the power to the coil when it detects a fall.

I yanked mine off the table one time on accident, it does work!

Yeah, it has some kind of motion sensor, you can tap it when it’s sleeping to wake it, and that same tap is the default to activate the uptemp mode too. I hope I never drop it, but it’s a great added safety feature as you mention.

Alexis

Y'all are really making me want a MaxVapor controller :razz:
Haha, well I watched you for years, as I said before, out of curiosity, while you followed the journey of the Flowerpot, with me headscratching when you would FINALLY, and inevitably own one.

So a Maxvapor controller on the horizon? That's a very positive declaration anyhow.

I bet lots of you happy Flowerpot owners will be having the chillest Saturday using this fantastic vaporizer system. Dialled in to each's unique pfererence, set up, and approach.

Never take for granted this specific aspect of the Flowerpot systems- it's "dialability".

I don't think many, if any other vapes have quite the variables in this sense.

So this is worth considering as a Flowerpot trait, when deciding on a device.

Herborizer Ti, proving itself increasingly to be a fantastic vape now, best vapor, is prob less diallable- more plug and play.

But still very high quality vapor and effects.

Not one or the other better, just some differences always but both amazing devices and my top two desktop choices, allergies permitting!

Anyway...enjoy your Flowerpots today guys! Just relaxing here, nice accupuncture treatment yesterday and super chilled on morning edibles, drinking some kava. ;)

Alexis

Going to begin my morning Flowerpot ritual with some Pink Lemonade in the shovelhead bowl at 630 degrees.
I love the Flowerpot :)
Thanks for sharimg that mate. I have the Showerhead version in house, downstairs tucked under the armchair on a tidy tray setup but my allergies do not permit me to use this device at all but I still really love to hear about others enjoying it in their own particular Style and temperature and herb selection etc.

Just about to hit some Elev8r with this year's outdoor organic Auto Cinderella Jack as a consolation haha.

Damn, most of us really do live in the first world don't we ( I'm not saying the real one haha ), when it comes to vapes and fine weed. For which we are very fortunate indeed.

Already super high from a spontaneous early Saturday morning kava session but a little bit of vaporizer on top compliments the experience magically, whichever device and strain is selected at the time.

Last edited:

Yung Coconut

I dunno about the MaxVapor pid. I want one because it's new and shiny, but it's crazy expensive and MV have barely had any presence here on FC for a while now. Plus the Auber still gets the job done perfectly without all of the fluff anyway.

Give me 20% off one on Black Friday and I'll take the plunge though 😂

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I dunno about the MaxVapor pid. I want one because it's new and shiny, but it's crazy expensive and MV have barely had any presence here on FC for a while now. Plus the Auber still gets the job done perfectly without all of the fluff anyway.

Give me 20% off one on Black Friday and I'll take the plunge though 😂

FWIW I talked to Max the other day, all is fine. I had a reply in less than 10 minutes.
Not sure he'll be back on FC though. Unfortunately people have a habit of turning manufacturers threads into customer service portals, same reason most of the "makers" have left, or at least stopped posting over the years.

Zangano Cruel

Using a basket screen isn’t the best option imho & e, because it allows a lot of airflow on the sides.
It will get dense with high temperatures, or capping, or double inverted capped FPs.

I’ve had better results with just a simple extra screen on top of the double weave Ti, to avoid the double weave get sticky and oily.
Kief, or crystals, or oils, or hashish will spread in a larger area, giving a wider surface to vape material.
I always try to not leave empty space/holes in the load, so it vapes more even.

This were kief, and a few live resin crystals of Pink Sands (White 91 + Sundae Driver)
B195858B-B03A-43D5-9D8C-C3029503CA47.jpeg

First try on 4K 60fps videos.

Enjoy!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

results....
C43F8184-1407-4675-BA28-043304923F06.jpeg
Stirred, tried another hit, but really nothing left, just a wispy flavorless little cloud, not in the videos.
4132B85E-4F87-4896-8671-07717B50A27D.jpeg
4K 60fps
WeedEater 666F
Inverted ShowerHead 565F

4K 60fps
Capped same setup for second hit.

Austin420

The Original Vapester
Have you seen that the channel below the bowl fits a basket screen damn well? Another micro dosing option.

I forget who has talked about what so apologies if I'm preaching to the choir already :)
Were looking into these dual stands. It has been discussed that we would organize some sort of a preorder and we would ship them only a few times a year. This allows for more controlled batches when manufacturing. These bigger, more cumbersome parts take some time to make and this would allow for batch jobs instead of one-offs which would streamline the process.

Lots of lessons learned after this last 420.

Still discussing though. Probably have some info soon. I have probably said too much. :doh:
I wish you guys would go back to listing more Flowerpot parts on the website.
Were looking into these dual stands. It has been discussed that we would organize some sort of a preorder and we would ship them only a few times a year. This allows for more controlled batches when manufacturing. These bigger, more cumbersome parts take some time to make and this would allow for batch jobs instead of one-offs which would streamline the process.

Lots of lessons learned after this last 420.

Still discussing though. Probably have some info soon. I have probably said too much. :doh:
I wish you guys would go back to listing more Flowerpot parts on
Has anyone ever combust with flower?

It's crazy I tried to go 750 with my Showerhead and I didn't combust, effects are great at that temperature, but still, for some reason, I'm still not getting huge clouds like in most videos I see around here

any ideas?
Make sure to cap your hit and then increase wind speed of your draw. I have no issues getting massive size hits below 700°f. Usually keep my temp at around 670° to 695°f max using dry herb.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
New Vape also makes a reverse Vrod head to work with counter clock wise coil wraps.

Maybe true at one point but I don’t believe this is the case anymore. Talking to Chris at NV it seems they are focused on streamlining production nowadays. I could be wrong though.

I wish you guys would go back to listing more Flowerpot parts on
I wish they had more accessories to buy. I’ve bought all the accessories I can get my hands on but it’s left me wanting more.😭 I’ve convinced myself I need a TBucket (I really don’t) to satisfy the itch.😭

Coustu

Maybe true at one point but I don’t believe this is the case anymore. Talking to Chris at NV it seems they are focused on streamlining production nowadays. I could be wrong though.

I wish they had more accessories to buy. I’ve bought all the accessories I can get my hands on but it’s left me wanting more.😭 I’ve convinced myself I need a TBucket (I really don’t) to satisfy the itch.😭
THIS!!! Me too man! Once I buy all the newvape shit they have for my FP, they need to make more! Can’t get enough of their stuff, I know EXACTLY what you mean! What drives me crazy is when I put off buying something so that I could save up some money and then it disappears!! Uuuugh!

Using a basket screen isn’t the best option imho & e, because it allows a lot of airflow on the sides.
It will get dense with high temperatures, or capping, or double inverted capped FPs.

I’ve had better results with just a simple extra screen on top of the double weave Ti, to avoid the double weave get sticky and oily.
Kief, or crystals, or oils, or hashish will spread in a larger area, giving a wider surface to vape material.
I always try to not leave empty space/holes in the load, so it vapes more even.

This were kief, and a few live resin crystals of Pink Sands (White 91 + Sundae Driver)
View attachment 2871

First try on 4K 60fps videos.

Enjoy!!!
Stay vaped!

Mantente de la mente!!!

results....
View attachment 2872
Stirred, tried another hit, but really nothing left, just a wispy flavorless little cloud, not in the videos.
View attachment 2873
4K 60fps
WeedEater 666F
Inverted ShowerHead 565F

4K 60fps
Capped same setup for second hit.
You know,something just came to mind but I can’t verify it at the moment cause I’m not at home til this evening but I have a kief press that makes these hash coins just perfectly and they may fit into the FP bowl perfectly. Do any of you guys have a kief press and can verify this? If not, I will check and report back this evening.

Zangano Cruel

You know,something just came to mind but I can’t verify it at the moment cause I’m not at home til this evening but I have a kief press that makes these hash coins just perfectly and they may fit into the FP bowl perfectly. Do any of you guys have a kief press and can verify this? If not, I will check and report back this evening.
That’ll be the ideal way, a very very thin hashish or kief coin 🤩🤩🤩🤩
I do remember those kief pressses, they look nice indeed!!!!
I can’t wait to see your results.
Pics will be awesome, and a little video even better 🤩🤩
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s: am I getting old and my mind playing tricks on me, were you the Pink Panther avatar and cool pics with the Pink Panther with vapes??
Or I’m confusing you with another member??
Either way, I can’t wait to see kief coins!!!

Last edited:

Gigsabits53

Agree, I have been wanting that AVB can they used to have on the site. It's not even listed as out of stock that I could find. I hope they bring that back.

RustyOldNail

FWIW I talked to Max the other day, all is fine. I had a reply in less than 10 minutes.
Not sure he'll be back on FC though. Unfortunately people have a habit of turning manufacturers threads into customer service portals, same reason most of the "makers" have left, or at least stopped posting over the years.

Thanks, that’s good to know, perhaps consider posting this update to the Maxvapor thread?

Coustu

That’ll be the ideal way, a very very thin hashish or kief coin 🤩🤩🤩🤩
I do remember those kief pressses, they look nice indeed!!!!
I can’t wait to see your results.
Pics will be awesome, and a little video even better 🤩🤩
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s: am I getting old and my mind playing tricks on me, were you the Pink Panther avatar and cool pics with the Pink Panther with vapes??
Or I’m confusing you with another member??
Either way, I can’t wait to see kief coins!!!
Aaaak!!! The coins are just a bit too large but could be shaved down. Maybe I’ll file it down a bit. I’ll give that a try.

Top Bottom