Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Welcome! Im only an honorary member these days but still...

ONE OF US!

Thank you. Cant wait to join the crew.

Nice. Whatever works best for you. I have no interest in doing that to mine, as I feel that the way it is is the perfect dose size for my Shovelhead bowl, and I don't want to change that.

I use the medium plate on my Brilliant Cit Grinder, so it's medium/fine. I also grind a full grinder, and then put that in a Jyarz Classic (fills it up about 1/3 of the way), so I stick the Pax Loading Tool in there with the Jyars glass held at an angle, so I can see it and wiggle the tool against the glass after I fill it to have it perfectly filled. And it slides right out with a light tap on the edge of the bowl. I'm very happy with it as is...not that I'm saying that there's anything wrong with modding it if it fits your needs.

rv-BFg-Y2h-QDq-BRb-ILx-Wa-NGw-thumb-160c.jpg

Welcome to the family!!!
I lurked in this thread for at least a couple of years, dreaming about a Flowerpot, before I finally pulled the trigger late last year. You're gonna love it!

One of us, One of us, One of us!

Yeah I wasn't sure if I would like a plugin unit. My last one didnt get much use many years ago. I bought a TT because of price tag to test if I could handle being wired to an anchor. Loving the TT so decided to pull trigger and get a FP.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: Ramahs

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thank you. Cant wait to join the crew.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I would like a plugin unit. My last one didnt get much use many years ago. I bought a TT because of price tag to test if I could handle being wired to an anchor. Loving the TT so decided to pull trigger and get a FP.

The FP line was my journey to endgame VAS cure. Obviously I wouldnt project that on to someone else as an expectation but I hope your experience is as satisfying as most seem to find it :)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
The FP line was my journey to endgame VAS cure. Obviously I wouldnt project that on to someone else as an expectation but I hope your experience is as satisfying as most seem to find it :)
That is exactly why I'm buying it. Honestly hoping this will cure VAS. I got a TM for portables and find no need for any other portable unless I pick up a Tp80 tomorrow and that is only out of collection need because I failed last drop, but I will most likely skip on the drop because I feel I don't need it. I figure if I buy a FP any other plugin unit ill feel like a waste of money at least for awhile.
I won't lie though since I purchased my FP I've started thinking. Well now I'm set with all face smelters I can start buying more accessories and glass bahaha it never ends

Gigsabits53

It has been my endgame as well. The vape is just that good. I find myself shopping for accessories to vaping now, so I guess I have accessory syndrome now lol. Anyway, I'm sure I will buy more vapes in the future, but the FP has been my daily driver for more than a year now and that wont be changing anytime soon.

murf2010

Might make the jump here!! Im definitely ready to make the jump to dabs, although the tsunami looks tempting, I like the option of flower as well so the VROD it is. I did notice there isn’t any glass to pair it with in stock. What do you guys suggest for a good rig?

murf2010

I’m not sure if you are into China glass but I have been loving my FC-UFO for my FlowerPots. There is just so many ways to pimp it out. I use a whip. I love being able to see the vapor pour into it. Getting that Vrod should be priority one. You’re going to love it.

For sure! Thx man! Yeah I’m new to glass and dabs. Very much a flower nerd but see the merit for dabbing now. Wish they had the glass pieces on the site but they’re out. I’m sure there are better options. That tsunami looks badass too though, hefty price tag.

Yung Coconut

Might make the jump here!! Im definitely ready to make the jump to dabs, although the tsunami looks tempting, I like the option of flower as well so the VROD it is. I did notice there isn’t any glass to pair it with in stock. What do you guys suggest for a good rig?

I have a Mobius 50T and an orb from Half Full Studios on IG. Love both.

The Mobius Binary Matrix is also super rad and I want one.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I’m not sure if you are into China glass but I have been loving my FC-UFO for my FlowerPots. There is just so many ways to pimp it out. I use a whip. I love being able to see the vapor pour into it. Getting that Vrod should be priority one. You’re going to love it.

“LOUD NOISES” everywhere 😂😂🤣🤣

That UFO has this same perc, but UFO probably bigger sized rig, and detachable mouthpiece.
Measurements of that UFO please my man??

I thought about you when I saw this piece.
I want it too, you can go ahead and advise me 🤩
Then I saw some people using this rig somewhere here and at IG, with an Herborizer too. If it handles an Herborizer, it can handle NV FP lineup too imho & e.
Looks very good, better than all the “knock off” I’ve seen, and if you take a look at its measurements, they are pretty similar to the OG Möbius Clear Matrix I have, and I consider it the staple on Möbius lineup.
Detachable mouthpiece and perc stem 🤩🤩
I thought you’d like it!!!

It’s a nice option for European people too.
At €100 looks like a nice deal to me.

88A3262A-A435-4C2D-9526-FE8CF1E43CC2.jpeg
0D42EAB5-358C-406E-AC93-9741571FF2D2.jpeg
D2B2B18C-8F3F-4707-A6C3-43D38B983B14.jpeg
7D94183B-A409-4285-84C4-EF3CCBDE8358.jpegD852B940-4CB5-4E74-AF32-604CC262504D.jpegMy dear @PhotoRider RIP PK, my man I miss you so much, had all Möbius, Toro, Sovereignity, Mothership and almost all good “united states” scientific brands iterations, as well as all his 401K in heady glass 😂😂🤣🤣
From all I tried, all of his glass, the Möbius Stereo Matrix has the most of blowback, if you don’t pay attention to what are you doing.

I always find interesting, a double matrix perc like that, because scientifically, I believe it makes no sense to have such big matrix percs so close together, but to each their own, as they say.
I’ve seen smaller percs, with a bigger clearance distance, that serves the purpose of double perc, first perc “push bubbles up, second perc “picks them” and push them up even further”.

Watch this new guy, from Bear Mountain Studios, that started hyping the RBRs, that Erik Anders for example, has been doing flawlessly for many years before this “new hype kid in the block” “shillfluencing himself like crazy”. Clear example of “shillfluencing”.

RBR = Refined Bell Recycler,
a concept that’s has existed for years, but some “shillfluencer himself is pushing it like crazy” 😂🤣

With the stereo matrix, I don’t really see that happening imho & e.
I just see a plain column of bubbles, and more blowback.

Another old video showing that famous OG diamond cut Möbius Matrix perc stacking bubbles like it should be.
Worthy to watch 1080HD 🤩🤩
It’s supposed to have more than 200 slits, if I remember from a long time ago I read about it 🤩

As I said, I tried all OG Möbius iterations, and I inherited a China Stereo Matrix knock off, with a full second G-43 kit, both that Bud’s Vape Critic gifted me, thanks Bud’s 😎 VC.
Very generous indeed!!!

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

p.s:
I edited my first video for Instagram followers/viewers!! 😆😅😂🤣

Last edited:

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Flowerpot is above endgame for me ahahaha too powerful for a weak ass like mine

If you have shitty weed this thing can save a day! Fill the bowl to the top and you can get 2 decent hits out of 0,15 gr which is much more than any other vape I have tried.

I like to vape shitty flavourful weed (my father´s favourite) because I can use as much as I want and never get too high.

Zangano Cruel

If you have shitty weed this thing can save a day! Fill the bowl to the top and you can get 2 decent hits out of 0,15 gr which is much more than any other vape I have tried.

I like to vape shitty flavourful weed (my father´s favourite) because I can use as much as I want and never get too high.
Nailed it!!!
Enhorabuena colega!!!
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!!

Yung Coconut

That will last like a week. I got my Vrod around January and my tolerance has gone through the roof. I've straight given up on edibles because it feels like a small mortgage payment just to get where I want to be now lol

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Measurements of that UFO please my man??
When I got it I was very pleased that it was larger than I was expecting. The base diameter is 4.25”. The chamber diameter is 3”. The chamber height is 5”. The overall height is 7”. I’ve been religiously using it like this.
AB1ABA1E-11B8-403E-9472-F8DFEF237409.jpeg
I can’t tell everyone what a difference the drop down makes for cleanliness. The way I have it set up and filled with water it weighs in right around two pounds. It has no problem supporting the weight of a FlowerPot with a handle even cantilevered out with the drop down. Here is a picture of a Möbius sidecar knockoff for comparison.
492764A0-C639-457A-A2E1-E94F659959E2.jpeg

Zangano Cruel

Very very nice @The Stray Fox 👍🏽👍🏽

Happy Sunday 4:20am!!!

Actual time I started to go in this ordeal😎🤩🤯🤪

Back to Back 🤯🤯
Dracarys 🐉🐉🐉🐉
Clouds 💨💨💨💨💨💨

WeedEater at 666F
topped by an inverted
ShowerHead at 555F
Ti Panhead bowl

Headband & Aliens 👽 On Moonshine
flowers 💐 by @novodiafarms420

katana “Damascus style” dabber
by @dabmascus_v2

Möbius Clear Matrix
@mobiusglass
BAC0B1F7-AC11-403D-ABEC-709F391C27B8.jpeg
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!
Vaporizando yerba!!!

Zangano Cruel

No Filter
Natural curtain lights
Wake & Vake COVID-19 2020 style
“Vlooper” included

WeedEater at 666F
Panhead OG Ti bowl
OG Möbius Clear Matrix perc bent neck bubbler

Dracarys clouds 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨
Watch on HD, already low quality for videos natural lighting 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

thevapist

I don't really understand the cleanliness talk. Double weaves and I don't see anything. On top of that, how long are you waiting to change the water that this is a concern? I change water 1-2 times a day... in multiple pieces. Seems silly to be worried about plant matter when you're using old water in the first place.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I never used to get 'bits' with the double weaves either, but I did use a drop down, and also changed the water daily after rinsing everything with hot water.

Different set ups get different results with this it seems tho.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I don't really understand the cleanliness talk.
I certainly am not perfect when it comes to cleanliness of my water pipes. I need all the help I can get. I do my very best to change water once a day. I do an iso wash every week or two depending on looks. Any more than that and my glass breakage seems to increase. I tend to stir and have not had the best of the luck with the double weave screen, though it is a very nice screen, I even go as far as keeping a basket screen in as well. I’ve been rocking it like this for a couple months and love my results. I think @EmDeemo is right. It can definitely be piece dependent but if your unhappy with stuff getting in your pipe try a drop down. Mine is a POS I got on eBay for $8.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I certainly am not perfect when it comes to cleanliness of my water pipes. I need all the help I can get. I do my very best to change water once a day. I do an iso wash every week or two depending on looks. Any more than that and my glass breakage seems to increase. I tend to stir and have not had the best of the luck with the double weave screen, though it is a very nice screen, I even go as far as keeping a basket screen in as well. I’ve been rocking it like this for a couple months and love my results. I think @EmDeemo is right. It can definitely be piece dependent but if your unhappy with stuff getting in your pipe try a drop down. Mine is a POS I got on eBay for $8.

Yup. IIRC, stirring will help bits get thru.

And yup again with glass breakages increasing with more washing frequency. My hands aint great these days.

Cheap sturdy glass (d020, rattlecan for me), dropdown (thick ass glass was mine and thick as fuck), double weave, no stir, extra screen in the air path/wisp of cotton wool/hemp fibre, daily hot water wash, and a drop of cranberry extract/non stick stuff in the water were all a fine mix and match of solutions.

Dropdowns were really helpful getting the bowl away from my fucking face with a d020/rattlecan too :)

Zangano Cruel

Yep yep!!
Drop downs are very useful, specially for tired lungs, or people that suffer some lung issues, for extra cooling of vapor, and definitely for keeping your glass cleaner.
Let’s not forget all the reclaim and bits, and “decarbed hashish” it accumulates on it’s path, instead of getting trapped in the water (if used), or that extras you don’t want in your lungs.
Get that Everclear and make some reclaim tinctures
I’m totally with you on drop downs for dry flower vaping!!!

It may not apply to the youth, or certain too healthy people, or lucky ones.
But if we go with the average “joe”, many people have breathing issues.
With more than 23 years of smoking joints, and full vaping/dabbing since 2012, my lungs aren’t young anymore.

Drop-downs help with that extra vacuum, that extra little pressure, that restricts a little bit the awesome free flow, almost non existing draw restriction in the NV FP Heads lineup.

Amazing how some vapes have milkshake draws, and others have the fastest free flowing draws.

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Top Bottom