Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I have my Showerhead since it launched, have used it at 600, 666 and 700. I only combusted once a year ago because i didnt let it set to temp properly!.

I inhale extremely slow at first if uncapped, when capped I inhale as hard as I can in order to increase negative pressure. Friends and fellow vaporents have tried my setup with no instructions and never combusted, even leaving the Showerhead on the bowl for a long time.

How are you guys managing to combust? I just tried a long extremely slow inhale at 700 for the sake of science and I got burnt taste but no combustion, avb was blackish from that full extraction.

damm

I've dropped my D-Nail SiC (plugged in and hot) on the carpet a few times, and the easiest way to clean it is just like MikeRotchHertz says, torch it! But do it outside because the off-gas from what melted may be hazardous to your health. It goes pretty quick, but it stinks a lot.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I have my Showerhead since it launched, have used it at 600, 666 and 700. I only combusted once a year ago because i didnt let it set to temp properly!.

I inhale extremely slow at first if uncapped, when capped I inhale as hard as I can in order to increase negative pressure. Friends and fellow vaporents have tried my setup with no instructions and never combusted, even leaving the Showerhead on the bowl for a long time.

How are you guys managing to combust? I just tried a long extremely slow inhale at 700 for the sake of science and I got burnt taste but no combustion, avb was blackish from that full extraction.
Makes totally sense.
The ShowerHead is the FP head from the lineup, that offers the less conduction/radiant heat from all the lineup ime.
That extra length the SH head mating post has, while sits on any of the bowls, keeps the radiant/conductive heat away safely from the load at the bowl below.
From all the NV FP heads lineup, it’s the one that its coil sits further away from any bowl load.
It’s the most open to cooling as well, it’s design was vastly improved by the VROD, the SH has an exposed coil, and maintains mostly its temperature by adding mass to the equation, VROD by enclosing the design and creating a pressure chamber, under the one holed convection SiC dish tray design.
And finally, the WE, by taking out the SiC dish, no pressure chamber nor extra mass, just closer to the coil load, less mass, but extra radiant/convection and some conduction if you let the WE head sit longer on top of a bowl load.
It’s nice to see the evolution of the NV FP heads.

So yes, I believe I haven’t combusted yet on the ShowerHead ever, if memory don’t fail me.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: jardri

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Makes totally sense.
The ShowerHead is the FP head from the lineup, that offers the less conduction/radiant heat from all the lineup ime.
That extra length the SH head mating post has, while sits on any of the bowls, keeps the radiant/conductive heat away safely from the load at the bowl below.
From all the NV FP heads lineup, it’s the one that its coil sits further away from any bowl load.
It’s the most open to cooling as well, it’s design was vastly improved by the VROD, the SH has an exposed coil, and maintains mostly its temperature by adding mass to the equation, VROD by enclosing the design and creating a pressure chamber, under the one holed convection SiC dish tray design.
And finally, the WE, by taking out the SiC dish, no pressure chamber nor extra mass, just closer to the coil load, less mass, but extra radiant/convection and some conduction if you let the WE head sit longer on top of a bowl load.
It’s nice to see the evolution of the NV FP heads.

So yes, I believe I haven’t combusted yet on the ShowerHead ever, if memory don’t fail me.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Very interesting thoughts!. So you think mass and distance to heater may be the key here and I agree but I don´t understand why you say the Showerhead has exposed coil.

Mine has a piece called coil cover (SKU 3061) and the coil is mostly covered. Maybe not as much as the Vrod but i think it does its job perfectly. For me the greatest difference is that in the Vrod and posterior designs they went for a 2-piece encapsulated desing while in my unit it is a 3 piece.

Zangano Cruel

Very interesting thoughts!. So you think mass and distance to heater may be the key here and I agree but I don´t understand why you say the Showerhead has exposed coil.

Mine has a piece called coil cover (SKU 3061) and the coil is mostly covered. Maybe not as much as the Vrod but i think it does its job perfectly. For me the greatest difference is that in the Vrod and posterior designs they went for a 2-piece encapsulated desing while in my unit it is a 3 piece.

Imho & e, mass and coil distance is what makes the SH less prone to combustion.

“but I don´t understand why you say the Showerhead has exposed coil.”

It’s nice to see how the “wraparound model” led to the SH, SH led to VROD, and VROD led to WE.
Here are some photos of why imho & e I “said” that the SH has an “exposed coil” compared to VROD/WE models, even that our own SHs have the “coil covers”.

Yes yes, biggest achievement/turn around point in the products design, was going from the 3 pieces SH, to the 2 pieces VROD imho & e
The WE covered that need for people that don’t have access to oils or just like plain flower 🤩
E1DF456E-372A-4A66-B184-F105C3A5B24C.jpeg

You can see gaps everywhere, from the bottom, from the top, where pieces line together, huge gap where the coil enters the head.

Compared to VROD/WE, the SH “looks” are 1990s hardcore rock 🎸 and roll, while the VROD/WE are soft lullaby pop/indie millenials “looks”.
Unluckily you cannot live without both of them!!!

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
DAFBB222-C2DA-437F-81DD-06B27CF6D546.jpeg

p.s:
Joder tío, que es la ostia, ojalá pudiéramos tener nuestro propio sitio en Español, y a tomar por el culo a todos!!! Jajajajajaja
Saludos loco!!
Me la paso tirando “en vivos” por mi Instagram
zancru
Estás más que invitado.
Ahí nos la pasamos de “puro Torrente”, “a pajas cambiadas virtuales” jajajajajaja joda joda jajajajajaja
Mantente de la mente! (R TM C)
Vaporizando yerba! (R TM C)
Zancru

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Ok so how fast did you guys forget how much you spent on this bad boy? Only thing holding me up is the steep investment but love the option of flower + concentrate! Let’s here it. TALK ME INTO IT
Instantly! It totally gave me the hit size and strength I craved, ending my nighttime combustion and virtually converted fully to vaping. It's the shit!

Yung Coconut

Ok so how fast did you guys forget how much you spent on this bad boy? Only thing holding me up is the steep investment but love the option of flower + concentrate! Let’s here it. TALK ME INTO IT

The good thing is once you get it you won't feel the need to buy anymore vapes.

The bad part is that there are so many cool accessories and glass pieces to then spend your money on lol

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
FWIW I do not consider the Flowerpot to be expensive, it’s really not more than MANY wompy portables, and I can even think of a number of Chinese vapes that are more expensive. Sure there are a lot of accessories, but you can be up and running with the essentials for less than a Mighty.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Almost ready to get FP Vrod and can’t decide on NV vs RDK controller read NV blog as well and still can’t decide lol

Auber = easy to spin & push dial, made and supported in US
NV = small push buttons, made in China

Reports have been they both work, I bought the Auber 300, as I’ve never heard a single complaint.

Good luck...

Zangano Cruel

You don’t “need to go full bundle”, or listen to “influencers that only hate the 5% commission” that NewVape gives, so they “push other subpar vaporizers” that gives them 15% or more commissions 🥺and tell everyone that NV FP lineup is “dangerous and too expensive” 😂🤣

Here are perfectly detailed, “bare bones kits”, “no bells and whistles”.
Just the basic to get going. No glass rig.
No big metal stands nor handles nor universal carb caps. You don’t need all that to own one of the, if not the most versatile “desktop vaporizer nowadays”
Imho & e, and I have gone through most of them, WE or VROD are a must have if you’re serious about vaping.
Only thing you’ll need is a DYI hardwood block, or somewhere to screw that nut that allows you to screw the “heat post stand” where your NV FP will rest.
A big thick ceramic bowl will do it too.
Anything that wouldn’t melt or get too hot to touch will serve you as a stand.
More questions??
Hit the DMs
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

By the way, if you already own a PID controller, and a 20mm barrel coil, you can take at least $140 OFF the whole price.
If you own an XLR pin connector wired PID, you can save $90, but you’ll need to buy their XLR 20mm coil, that costs like $50.

WE Bare Bones Kit!!
Cheapest and almost ready to go!!
Just add a glass rig, and a thick DYI “stand”
$321 shipped to your door.
I’m at Oregon, so “NO sales tax while paying with debit card”.
If you’re in a “sales taxed state” most likely you’ll be charged 10% more at least, because of state’s taxes.
Out of my hands in which state do you live.
Sorry 😐
6BA21486-3E22-44F4-A53B-460CC41EFE42.png
660879A4-849A-481C-8C10-ADFB3EA2B0B2.png
D8DE49E0-5FA4-414D-830C-47D630A82E23.pngE37B7A7D-0947-4D50-B656-E16F141042C9.jpeg

Basically is all the same, you just need to swap the WE head for the VROD head, and add a VROD carb cap.
Voila!!!
$397 shipped to your door
Isn’t it way cheaper than those “influencers” “cackle” all the time?? 🤔🧐
Here’s a shipped bare bones kit for the VROD.
Same applies, DYI stand, and sales taxes at your state will up the price 10% more.
Sorry for that.
Out of my hands.
F952A9D2-CBD3-4C19-ACC9-CB9BF7FE0C02.png6898A65D-5B65-4FB8-8974-79C8F3D9B485.jpeg
If you go basic, you’ll get if for way cheaper.
If you go full bundle, of course it will cost you more.
But we’re talking top of the line vaporizer forever and ever here.
Not a subpar “soldering iron, rushed like crazy, no r&d of any kind nor beta testing”

This VAS killer of vaporizers is like a Ferrari in the vaping world, it’s a
staple and a very very good and classy desktop vaporizer.
It’s a “head turner”, not something that some “influencers rushed adding glass balls to a metal tip with a soldering iron” 🥺🤬😡
Put your money where it matters, going forward, not going backwards like other “influencers”!!!

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

“Almost ready to get FP Vrod and can’t decide on NV vs RDK controller read NV blog as well and still can’t decide lol”
@Steel28
Auber is a lot of bells and whistles, for extra bells and whistles that you don’t really need.
You don’t really need to fiddle with temperatures, that much, to need a rotary knob that adds extra cost.
NV “wired” Vapecode china PID let’s you autotune, that comes very handy to do it, once or twice per month. Somehow, auto tuning restores equilibrium in the
“PID/coil/NV FP head threesome” 😂🤣
Auber is just “bells and whistles” “assembled at north america, but all made with China parts”
Subsidized PID costs more, because “north american slaves” get “better wages” 😂🤣

Vaping since 2009.
Commited to fuck combustion since 2012.
Joined FuckCombustion when I bought my first Arizer Solo, in 2012, after spending days, “reading the whole thread” before making an informed decision.
I have from NV FP lineup,
2x VRODs
1x WE
1x SH
1x D-Cup
2x Double NV Legacy PID
2x Single NV Legacy PID
Since 4/20/18, supporting and recommending NV FP Heads Lineup. VAS killers!!!

“If I’m going to “cackle”, I’ll back it up with actions and proof.
I don’t “cackle for nothing” 😂🤣

“Auber = easy to spin & push dial, made and supported in US”
@RustyOldNail
“Made in the “united states” or “assembled at the united states” with all Chinese parts and electronics?? 🤔🧐
“Supported” you mean, when your warranty is still ON.
I’m guessing that after warranty expires, you’re SOL or “need to pay for the repair”?

I believe everything works like that in this world “nowadays”, when you talk about “supported”??
🤔🧐

p.s: I own an Auber RDK-300 too, that I bought for the Glass Symphony, and I use it with the 710coils 30mm coaxial barrel coil too.
I have no need to use the "rotary dial knob" to change temperatures with the GS nor the coaxial coil for dabbing.
As I don't need to touch any PID temps, nor the Auber nor the NV Vapecodes ones.
But I'm a "seasoned vaporist", and I know how to play with draw speeds, capping or no capping, using different rigs etc etc, so I can take a "low temp hit" by playing with draw speed and fiddling with the FP heads distance to the load, while using the FP head as a "lighter", like a "combustion bong snap"

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

3 days gone and 3 pages to catch up with.. I hate not being able to come here everyday.

@Socks And Sandals Im happy things are working out for you and you have a new head on the way, though it did cost $$. I’m still curious why you think you couldn’t fix your damaged Vrod? I get buying a new SiC dish. That would worry me too but contaminates can be burned off, metal can be polished, cleaned, and burned off again. I probably would have used 0000 steel wool to even out the finish. I use it on firearms to remove rust flecking with out removing the delicate bluing finish. I’m curious... am I missing something?

No you aren't missing anything at all. I just happened to have $115 burning a hole in my pocket. No seriously, after doing Zancru's technique (not torching) it really just didn't get it clean to my liking. I started at 100 and was able to bump it up to about 185 while wiping with some Iso wipes. Even my nails couldn't remove the stuff.

You're right it's still functional, and I'm going to look to sell it. Honestly, I just couldn't live with the scratches/bonding whatever you want to call it. Besides, after seeing all these bitchin colors you guys are getting with your FP heads, I couldn't imagine working with that scratched up head. You're right tho.. if times were a little bit tougher financially, I probably would have done my best to live with it. I guess I'm just too much of a perfectionist.. I dunno lol. But hey, I get to start the color changing process over again right? Only this time being extra careful never to touch ANYTHING to it! :rockon:
“No Sir, just use. I torched the carb cap and it came out meh.

@Socks And Sandals
So, there you have another example, that according to this guy, “I’m overcompensating” 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
something jajajajajaja jajajajajaja
I’ll say it again to be clear, because you said that you were anal/OCD about “a clean VROD head”, if you torch your VROD, you aren’t going to get OCD even anodized. You’ll get heat anodized patches, that you’d most likely don’t like, but ymmv.
Convince yourself. But do not “overcompensate” like seems I do!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

LOL I was wondering when you were coming back to the thread to address these differing opinions man! Believe me when I said that Torching was only a last resort and.. I still haven't. But honestly man, I should just do it for science lol. It would be fun right? :ko::uhoh::p

I'll post a pic of my head in a few days.. first I want to see if I can even sell it. Your method worked just a little bit.. I used some Iso wipes from our Pharmacy. First I started at 100F.. there was a little singe but the wipe was fine.. I started wiping from the top down, from the dish to the bottom. It really did clean it up a little bit but not enough for my satisfaction. In the next few days, I'll post some pics of the improvement but it really is hard to tell.

I then went as high as 180F and when I touched the wipe to the TI it singed enough to let me though this was it.. I spent about a good 5 minutes on it. Then after a couple hours I disassembled the Vrod, soaked in ISO for about 5 hours and used a scotchbrite.

There was improvement but just not quite enough for my liking. Been so busy lately but I'll try to get those pics up soon. I just think it's better for me, besides I fucking fell in love with the colors of some of your FP heads and couldn't imagine something as beautiful as that being tarnished with scratches.
The good thing is once you get it you won't feel the need to buy anymore vapes.

The bad part is that there are so many cool accessories and glass pieces to then spend your money on lol

Amen to all that! Those Accessories will set you back if you aren't careful! And as you said, Had we had got this first.. we probably wouldn't have bought too many, if not any other vapes.

And I thought my Evo was a lung buster!:D

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
3 days gone and 3 pages to catch up with.. I hate not being able to come here everyday.

No you aren't missing anything at all. I just happened to have $115 burning a hole in my pocket. No seriously, after doing Zancru's technique (not torching) it really just didn't get it clean to my liking. I started at 100 and was able to bump it up to about 185 while wiping with some Iso wipes. Even my nails couldn't remove the stuff.

You're right it's still functional, and I'm going to look to sell it. Honestly, I just couldn't live with the scratches/bonding whatever you want to call it. Besides, after seeing all these bitchin colors you guys are getting with your FP heads, I couldn't imagine working with that scratched up head. You're right tho.. if times were a little bit tougher financially, I probably would have done my best to live with it. I guess I'm just too much of a perfectionist.. I dunno lol. But hey, I get to start the color changing process over again right? Only this time being extra careful never to touch ANYTHING to it! :rockon:

LOL I was wondering when you were coming back to the thread to address these differing opinions man! Believe me when I said that Torching was only a last resort and.. I still haven't. But honestly man, I should just do it for science lol. It would be fun right? :ko::uhoh::p

I'll post a pic of my head in a few days.. first I want to see if I can even sell it. Your method worked just a little bit.. I used some Iso wipes from our Pharmacy. First I started at 100F.. there was a little singe but the wipe was fine.. I started wiping from the top down, from the dish to the bottom. It really did clean it up a little bit but not enough for my satisfaction. In the next few days, I'll post some pics of the improvement but it really is hard to tell.

I then went as high as 180F and when I touched the wipe to the TI it singed enough to let me though this was it.. I spent about a good 5 minutes on it. Then after a couple hours I disassembled the Vrod, soaked in ISO for about 5 hours and used a scotchbrite.

There was improvement but just not quite enough for my liking. Been so busy lately but I'll try to get those pics up soon. I just think it's better for me, besides I fucking fell in love with the colors of some of your FP heads and couldn't imagine something as beautiful as that being tarnished with scratches.

Amen to all that! Those Accessories will set you back if you aren't careful! And as you said, Had we had got this first.. we probably wouldn't have bought too many, if not any other vapes.

And I thought my Evo was a lung buster!:D

Either way, glad you got it sorted to your liking. Thats all that matters in this case :)

MikeRotchHertz

I have the weedeater and the OG exposed coil FP. The OG is no where close to the WE on flower and I just use it for concentrates mostly. Is there anyway to get a metal piece to cover the coils like the newer shower heads?

I asked Chris at new vape and he said he thought there was nothing ever created. I do love my older stand though wrapped in hemp but thinking of getting the 5" too.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I have the weedeater and try OG exposed coil FP. The OG is no where close to the WE on flower and I just use it for concentrates mostly. Is there anyway to get a metal piece to cover the coils line the newer shower heads?

I asked Chris at new vape and he said he thought there was nothing ever created. I do love my older stand though wrapped in hemp but thinking of getting the 5" too.

Still have my first gen FP in a drawer somewhere, 16mm coil edition (IIRC) :)

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
One last thing, are all the bells 🔔 and whistles worth it? Ime yes the handle and large stand with debowler are so totally worth it, though they could be seen as superfluous they're things you will use everyday and add to the experience. But I'm not really one to talk I got my whole setup used and traded for a Ditanium, I definitely got the better end of that deal.

started@52

I use to have VAS very bad, I have had a good percentage of the modern vapes over the last two years. I’m down to only using three with the Flowerpot being used 95% of the time. The other two are a dynavap and a pax 3 if you can believe it, lol. I haven’t bought a new vape in a long time, at least 8 months I think. I have had the vrod, weed eater and dcup, all fine pieces. I have also gone up and down the banger, torch, enail, portable Erigs and bad ass glass rabbit hole. Since before the pandemic hit I have only used the vrod for both flower and wax, with a dhgate Mobius knockoff glass piece. Very simple, fast and effective. Easy to maintain, will last forever and does both extremely well.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Not saying not to get the accessories but if you're truly on a budget, you can make your own handle for $2 worth of stuff as I demonstrated back in 2017. Here's the one I made with a wooden dowel rod and a shoelace. Worked great, comfortable and ergonomic to hold as its slightly rounded shape 3D contours the hand.

All my old photos in this thread are dead, but you can see it in this video.

Top Bottom