Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

thevapist

Thanks!

Be sure you have tons of patience before ordering though, it took forever to arrive :|

Past few pieces I have got from that seller took forever to get to me. I paid for UPS last time and it took 2 months. They assured me it wasn't due to covid, and all around it was weird.

I bitched to support and got some kind of coupon but I don't think I'll need to dhgate for a long time.

thevapist,
Reactions: EmDeemo

painisabitch

^^^Your Rattle Can is speaking to me...think I'll order one...and I am very patient. :nod::tup:
hi guys ;)
you have to, dhgate make 2month to deliver in e.u for now and you're not sure to have your stuff, now it's 4 mointh i wait for some stuff to arrive( refunded of course, but perhaps one day...^^), i've commanded 2 dropdown last week, the delivery date is end august, patience isn't a vertue it's the next shipping standard at this point :p
have a great day ;)

painisabitch,
Reactions: Shrike

zucchini

Past few pieces I have got from that seller took forever to get to me. I paid for UPS last time and it took 2 months. They assured me it wasn't due to covid, and all around it was weird.

I bitched to support and got some kind of coupon but I don't think I'll need to dhgate for a long time.

Yeah with DHgate it's kinda "pay and pray" lol

Thankfully I don't need anything else from there too

although I'm getting short on bat wings for my favorite soup recipe 🤣 😂🤣

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I ordered a glass piece on DH about 2 and a half years ago. It arrived in about 7 weeks.

Has it really gotten a lot worse than that?

If it's become hit or miss as to whether it arrives or not...then I may pass at this time.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
565F Inverted ShowerHead preheated convection air, going through a 666F WeedEater.
AC/DC & GigaBud mix in the Ti bowl.
One hit and done ✅
Very intense hit!!!
Reminds me of the Sublimator, a tad harsh but powerful. Definitely a go to sleep bowl with those 2 strains. I’ll try heavy sativas soon.
But definitely brings me back Sublimator memories.
8F46936E-7FA8-4071-98E9-06374EB6A589.jpeg
B342D506-3DA3-4EF4-8069-F28FFA0A0579.jpeg
396DF620-C548-45F6-9161-F99482843AED.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

painisabitch

I ordered a glass piece on DH about 2 and a half years ago. It arrived in about 7 weeks.

If it's become hit or miss as to whether it arrives or not...then I may pass at this time.
hi buddies
@Shrike since the covid dhgate is less and less interesting for borosilicate, price dont stop to rise and shipping is way too hasardous ftm, you can buy on amazon for nearly the price you paid on dh gate before cov, and receive it a week after maximum, and if you look a bit on internet you can find even better deal and choices on some other shop.
I dont have news but two month ago i heard about the opening of an aliexpress EU warehouse, perhaps if we wait a bit it could be a solution, but for now i just hope you dont need boro rigs or full spectrum quantum board because it begin to be freakin' expensive 😭
have a great day guys ;)

painisabitch,
Reactions: Shrike

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

My current little rig arrived super quick, same speed as usual, during covid lockdowns. I think its really just more of a crap shoot than its been before.

Order it and be prepared to forget about it for six months I think is probably the way to go. Or not order at all, and forget about it for six months :) Either seems like a wise choice at this stage :D

thevapist

The rattle can is awesome, I forgot to comment on that. That is actually the piece I had to wait for recently. Super clear, lots of flavor and really chugs. I got the straight angled neck though.

thevapist,

swanka

@Chris_NV I noticed a concept for a variable flow carb cap on your youtube page. have you thought about using something like mixture needle on an engine carb?

Getting my vrod soon, hopefully this weekend. mega stoked.

suwanka,

painisabitch

hi buddies,
stylish and technical, like the other nv stuff, i hope it arrive in e u soon( if i buy from nv site it will arrive when shop will already restock, so i wait ;) ). NV accessories in vapefiend goes from out of stock to restocking soon, i dont have to wait too long ;)

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
It is quite the concept. I believe there is a prototype somewhere. I cant exactly recall why it did not quite make it, but it probably has something to do with sticking. To answer your question specifically. I think someone has suggested a design like that. I dont always know what Ed is brewing, but I dont think there are such plans for the time being. I'll mention it though.

@Chris_NV I noticed a concept for a variable flow carb cap on your youtube page. have you thought about using something like mixture needle on an engine carb?

Getting my vrod soon, hopefully this weekend. mega stoked.

I promise I will put my best effort forward to start a monthly newletter on the mailing list. :nod::science:
Is there a mailing list or something? I don't do social media. So silly that companies do this.

swanka

It is quite the concept. I believe there is a prototype somewhere. I cant exactly recall why it did not quite make it, but it probably has something to do with sticking. To answer your question specifically. I think someone has suggested a design like that. I dont always know what Ed is brewing, but I dont think there are such plans for the time being. I'll mention it though.

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys already thought of it. I think I will see if I can make one just for fun though. I never realized how useful carb caps were until I started looking into concentrates. Really appreciate you listening!

I also want to say I really like that the flowerpot looks like a toolmaker made it for themselves.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if you guys already thought of it. I think I will see if I can make one just for fun though. I never realized how useful carb caps were until I started looking into concentrates. Really appreciate you listening!

I also want to say I really like that the flowerpot looks like a toolmaker made it for themselves.
This was discussed long ago and the concern was this requires moving parts which would be hot and could get gummed up by reclaim. I am not certain if Edwyn took it any further after that.

Last edited:

swanka

This was discussed long ago and the concern was this requires moving parts which would be hotly and could get gummed up by reclaim. I am not certain if Edwyn took it any further after that.

This gives me an idea, but not really a commercially viable one.

suwanka,
Top Bottom