• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Continuation of legacy FC thread.

Welcome to the New Vape FlowerPot Vaporizer thread!

• Bong Rips without Combustion
  • Finally your Flower Tastes Like It Smells
  • Vape Flower & Dab Concentrates Separately or Together
  • Adapts to all Glass Pipes
  • Works with most 20mm Enail systems
  • Designed to be powered up all day
  • Daily Driver of choice by many for Flower since 2016

Let's do this!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I excited to be here. Welcome everyone. Keep the good info coming!

I have a bunch of goodies coming Saturday I can’t wait to share and comment on. I’ve made so many of my own home concocted glass bowls for my Vrod it has me excited to try New Vapes. Sadly the 3” AVB can is still out of stock. So I wait patiently.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Cool. I freaking love my Weedeater! It provides vapour as dense as I can stand while never being able to outpace the heater. I can really micro dose in the glass bowl or have a bigger session with the shovel head. I've never combusted, not even at 720 trying to crush a bowl in one hit. My current temp is 660 but I've been considering dialing that back a little, trying to get away from higher temperature vaping. I'm just as happy with it today as I was the first time I tried one. It's my #1 go to vape for almost all of my needs, love just obliterating a small bowl in two hits and getting throughly medicated or if I'm feeling more recreational the shovel head topped with some kief and completely blast off. New Vape is definitely one of the champions of the industry.

http://instagr.am/p/B8ybES1JeCZ/
My setup before the terrible accident

Jakevape420

I've literally just emailed you via support.I have a basket full of goodies ready to check out,just awaiting the dual controller and the sexy stand that goes with it. Are these due in stock anytime soon?

Jakevape420,

VaporScript

Regarding the discussion about the new RDK-300B on the old site this morning just before the thread was locked, I contacted Auber via their contact page about the possibility of having one of my RDK-300A controllers upgraded to the RDK-300B. They responded immediately and stated the cost is only $8.00 plus return shipping, which I believe is $10.00. I am sending them one this morning!

If you are considering an upgrade, be sure to contact them first via their contact page and they will send more information and a RMA# that needs to be written on the outside of your package. Here is a link to their contact page:

Lastly, a huge thanks to @EmDeemo for convincing Auber to initiate his idea! Thanks EmDeemo...I hope you get a new 300B or an upgrade soon!

tylerj55

So does anybody have a reason for me to get the adjust-a-bowl over the glass bowl I currently have? I feel like I may like it more, but I’m not sure it would actually make a difference. I find the glass bowl works well, however the screens I have don’t like to stay in.
Also, I don’t see the double weave sceeens anymore, so I assume they are no longer around. Any suggestions for replacements?

tylerj55,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Were looking into these dual stands. It has been discussed that we would organize some sort of a preorder and we would ship them only a few times a year. This allows for more controlled batches when manufacturing. These bigger, more cumbersome parts take some time to make and this would allow for batch jobs instead of one-offs which would streamline the process.

Lots of lessons learned after this last 420.

Still discussing though. Probably have some info soon. I have probably said too much. :doh:

I've literally just emailed you via support.I have a basket full of goodies ready to check out,just awaiting the dual controller and the sexy stand that goes with it. Are these due in stock anytime soon?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
So does anybody have a reason for me to get the adjust-a-bowl over the glass bowl I currently have? I feel like I may like it more, but I’m not sure it would actually make a difference. I find the glass bowl works well, however the screens I have don’t like to stay in.
Also, I don’t see the double weave sceeens anymore, so I assume they are no longer around. Any suggestions for replacements?
The only real reason is if you want a bigger bowl amount that is easier to stir. However I prefer the glass overall but I do use both, the shovel head much less. I feel like the taste and insane efficiency of smaller loads is better with the glass. I prefer vaping the full amount of what I want in a session from start to finish, I'm not a huge flavour chaser but I don't particularly enjoy starting off my sessions in the middle of a bland bowl I would much prefer having a smaller fresh load more often than half vaping.

Jakevape420

Were looking into these dual stands. It has been discussed that we would organize some sort of a preorder and we would ship them only a few times a year. This allows for more controlled batches when manufacturing. These bigger, more cumbersome parts take some time to make and this would allow for batch jobs instead of one-offs which would streamline the process.

Lots of lessons learned after this last 420.

Still discussing though. Probably have some info soon. I have probably said too much. :doh:
Appreciate the quick response. I have to say my heart has sank knowing I can't have one with my order. One last thing are the pid controllers due in soon?

Thanks again

Jakevape420,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
They were suppose to be in this week. This uncertainty is killing me too

Appreciate the quick response. I have to say my heart has sank knowing I can't have one with my order. One last thing are the pid controllers due in soon?

Thanks again

Chris_CH,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Regarding the discussion about the new RDK-300B on the old site this morning just before the thread was locked, I contacted Auber via their contact page about the possibility of having one of my RDK-300A controllers upgraded to the RDK-300B. They responded immediately and stated the cost is only $8.00 plus return shipping, which I believe is $10.00. I am sending them one this morning!

If you are considering an upgrade, be sure to contact them first via their contact page and they will send more information and a RMA# that needs to be written on the outside of your package. Here is a link to their contact page:

Lastly, a huge thanks to @EmDeemo for convincing Auber to initiate his idea! Thanks EmDeemo...I hope you get a new 300B or an upgrade soon!

I’m not going to bother getting an update until EmDeemo gets his BOOST model. I mentioned in the old thread I felt Auber should have sent him one for FREE, not just because it was his idea, but before marketing it, for TESTING. The guy that came up with the idea, might be the best person to test, and use it FIRST. I read the manual for this new “B” version, and was confused on how easy or hard it’s going to function, so to repeat myself, I’ll be waiting on EmDeemo’s review, if and when he gets one.... which they should have sent him ..... sorry it’s cheap crap like this that makes me crazy....

BTW: I’ve had several phone conversations with their tech support guy. I suggested the 300a’s cool down temperature at 150f, should be lower. When you turn off the PID, the display shows “HOT”, until it reaches 150f, then the display and unit is OFF, but touching something like a DCup, at that temperature is still very HOT, and as we know, the thermocoupler in the coil tip may be at 150f, but you heat soaked metal is probably higher until it cools. Anyways, they said I could send it in to be reprogrammed to whatever temperature I wanted. Not worth losing it just for that, I suggested like many of their other custom settings, this shutoff temperature should be user programmable. If someone ends up with the new “B” version I hope they added that.

RustyOldNail,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Following egging NewVape on to create some kind of ABV jar because I was tired of taking all my tools out of the stand before emptying, NewVape released their AVB Can. Well that was quite sometime ago and I finally acquired one on 420 and for me it’s a game changer. The brush is awesome, with two minor mods. I screwed the brush stem holder in from the underside of the top of the can so that the brush would be closer to the AVB Can. I also wrapped a single wire around the brush near the tip. This keeps the metal brush strands from splaying outwards which causes two issues for me. When the strands splay outwards it is difficult to use the brush on stems from other vapes, which by the way works very well. Secondly, those splayed metal wire ends are sharp little fuckers and will prick your ass any chance they get. With my mod this is muy bueno! If you do not have a great AVB solution, this is a great piece of kit to add on to your FlowerPot!! Thanks Edwyn and the rest of the NewVape team, you guys rock!!! :bowdown:

Attachments

• 6BE4C820-28D9-4897-BBA4-17E2138FC0D1.jpeg
    6BE4C820-28D9-4897-BBA4-17E2138FC0D1.jpeg
    721.3 KB · Views: 37

DanielFaraday

Long time lurker on the old FC and figured I would be a little more social on the new FC. Finally bought a VROD on 4/20 and couldn't be happier. Thanks to everyone in this thread for all the information, this vape has exceeded every expectation I had.

Gigsabits57

Following egging NewVape on to create some kind of ABV jar because I was tired of taking all my tools out of the stand before emptying, NewVape released their AVB Can. Well that was quite sometime ago and I finally acquired one on 420 and for me it’s a game changer. The brush is awesome, with two minor mods. I screwed the brush stem holder in from the underside of the top of the can so that the brush would be closer to the AVB Can. I also wrapped a single wire around the brush near the tip. This keeps the metal brush strands from splaying outwards which causes two issues for me. When the strands splay outwards it is difficult to use the brush on stems from other vapes, which by the way works very well. Secondly, those splayed metal wire ends are sharp little fuckers and will prick your ass any chance they get. With my mod this is muy bueno! If you do not have a great AVB solution, this is a great piece of kit to add on to your FlowerPot!! Thanks Edwyn and the rest of the NewVape team, you guys rock!!! :bowdown:
I have had my eye on the AVB can/brush. Glad to hear that people seem to like it.

Top Bottom