Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
I was not suggesting you are on your own, bud. If you do not feel its up to par, please reach out to support@newvape.com and I'll sort you out, for sure!

Making products that involve a DIY spirit is the core of what NV is. But it does not suggest a lack of customer care or service.

Please reach out.

I order glass screens for my glass bowls. I have 3 14mm jointed bowls and 2 18mm joint bowls. The screens are loose in the 18mm bowls and fall out. One falls out if tipped over and the other falls out sometimes when tipped over.

They fit the glass bowls that have 14mm joint fine though.

If you want to use the glass without a screen i suggest tight tamp and no stiring. Kinda sucks the screens the screens dont fit great but thats what it is apparently.

Edit: damn... nv telling you to trim a screen you just purchased from them that doesn't work... Thats weak. Lets not forget them showing them specifically fit securely on youtube and ig.

Next time, if you dont want to deal with that... The glass bowls are on dhgate. And you can probably pick up some screens at a gas station for 2 bucks for 10 and "trim" like newvape suggested. Less than $20 total. Save $ and get more. Now that's customer service! Skip the middle man if the service isnt coming with it, and go straight to the hard working Asians making the handmade bowls. Even beats the 420 deal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzypXSUHuA8/?igshid=12azs61j59ddl

snamuh

ghost
I was not suggesting you are on your own, bud. If you do not feel its up to par, please reach out to support@newvape.com and I'll sort you out, for sure!

Making products that involve a DIY spirit is the core of what NV is. But it does not suggest a lack of customer care or service.

Please reach out.

Personally im fine with my screens. Since they fit in most of my glass bowls.

@Matty ordered a glass bowl and the included screen didnt work.

Edited: to remove inaccurate note about quotations.

Last edited:
snamuh,
Reactions: Summer

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey bro, i didnt remove anything, I simply quoted your last post. You dont seem to have a problem, but it seems like you do?

Is there something that we did not help you with? If you have something pending with us, reach out as well and I'll sort you out. No need for those snarky comments.

Personally im fine with my screens. Since they fit in most of my glass bowls.

@Matty ordered a glass bowl and they included screen didnt work.

Smooth removing the quotes from the issue from your post.

Chris_CH,
Reactions: Baron23

Summer

Long Island, NY
This is a viable option to catch fall-through debri before it winds up in your rig. But I'd just put a thin disk-shaped piece of hemp, not what looks like a cotton ball.

LINK

Last edited:
Summer,

snamuh

ghost
Hey bro, i didnt remove anything, I simply quoted your last post. You dont seem to have a problem, but it seems like you do?

Is there something that we did not help you with? If you have something pending with us, reach out as well and I'll sort you out. No need for those snarky comments.
My bad about the qoute thing. I think FC excludes other peoples quotes from the reply tree? (The ones i had quoted in my original message did not get transposed in the quote of me that you included in your reply.) (Or i edited it while you were replying or something?)

This is a link to the post that includes the whole topic/quotes about the customer buying a glass bowl with the metal screens falling out.

The issues arent about me... As stated....

I will edit that part of my post!

Last edited:
snamuh,
Reactions: Summer

Manity

NewVape thank you for being open and safe working hard to get everyone's 420 orders out to customers during this difficult time. Thank you for again giving a great 20% discount on a made in America product. Chris you're doing a very good job and should be commended. I love my Flowerpot I bought and can't wait for my upgrades this year.

snamuh

ghost
@Stu
Can you remove my last couple of posts here? and the quotes in post #16507 or all them?

While I have my opinions, business is business and I understand that. I like newvape. I don't like the way the business world and society works. And I guess there was a post that sparked my annoyance. I jumped at the opportunity to vent about an aspect of life that aggravates me and spoke out about something I have nothing to do with before letting things pan out between the involved parties.

Sorry @newvape918 & @Matty for my outburst.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Stu
Can you remove my last couple of posts here? and the quotes in post #16507 or all them?
I deleted the "delete me" post, but it's been quoted so it's really still viewable. I don't want to delete all the posts around yours as it would break up the conversation too much. I think your apology is enough.

PM me to discuss if you'd like.

:peace:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Does anyone care to express how important they feel that the carb cap is on the Vrod when using for flower only?

Ramahs,

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Tomaiz, since you just joined, you can also pm them via the Inbox selection on the menu bar - upper right corner.

Last edited:
Summer,

Baron23

I deleted the "delete me" post, but it's been quoted so it's really still viewable. I don't want to delete all the posts around yours as it would break up the conversation too much. I think your apology is enough.

PM me to discuss if you'd like.

:peace:
Feel free to delete my post that quoted his post....I just thought it was funny....but I am in stir crazy lock down so there is that aspect to consider! haha

Baron23,
Reactions: Shrike

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Feel free to delete my post that quoted his post....I just thought it was funny....but I am in stir crazy lock down so there is that aspect to consider! haha

I thought it was FUNNY, best of the day. 4 posts complaining about how a screen fits, deserved it.

Oddly enough, I received my NV 14mm glass bowl today, included screen fits fine and stays put. Praise the screen gods....

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Does anyone care to express how important they feel that the carb cap is on the Vrod when using for flower only?

I bang on about this, at length, if you wanna search some of my posts :) And @Stu did a bunch of temp readings and a chart.

EDIT: Starter for ten... Its less about how important the carb cap is (it isnt important to get a decent hit), but more about what the carp cap can help achieve (lower temps for flower).

Last edited:

Elusive01

If you have an auber and like to put away your fp after a session. What is the best way to turn it off?after letting it cool I’ve heard unplugging by the coil pins isn’t the best way to do it. Is unplugging the power cable a better option(the side that physically connects To the auber?)

Id like to keep the other side of the power cable plugged into my socket cause it’s in a hard to reach area, but don’t want to damage my auber. Any advice is appreciated

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
If you have an auber and like to put away your fp after a session. What is the best way to turn it off?after letting it cool I’ve heard unplugging by the coil pins isn’t the best way to do it. Is unplugging the power cable a better option(the side that physically connects To the auber?)

Id like to keep the other side of the power cable plugged into my socket cause it’s in a hard to reach area, but don’t want to damage my auber. Any advice is appreciated

If I understand your question, you want to store away the Auber PID, but leave you power cord plugged in. Unplugging the power from the back of the PID is most likely not going to be a problem, as these units are well made, but still doing it constantly would not be ideal. The BIGGER issue, is leaving your power cord plugged in to a LIVE socket, and the female end NOT connected to anything. That’s a potential hazard, my cord is close to my water sink, so definitely wouldn’t be doing that. Hope this helps.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Elusive01

Vapxr

If I understand your question, you want to store away the Auber PID, but leave you power cord plugged in. Unplugging the power from the back of the PID is most likely not going to be a problem, as these units are well made, but still doing it constantly would not be ideal. The BIGGER issue, is leaving your power cord plugged in to a LIVE socket, and the female end NOT connected to anything. That’s a potential hazard, my cord is close to my water sink, so definitely wouldn’t be doing that. Hope this helps.

I personally unplug the power cord from the back of the NV PID when I move/put it up. I've done this for a while and haven't noticed any issues whatsoever. I also have plugs in hard to reach areas and it's definitely alot easier for me to run a power strip from them and plug into that so I can turn it off when I move the controller.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't think it's super critical. Sometimes I get a ring of lighter bud around the edges of my bowl that I wouldn't get if I capped it but stirring maybe once per bowl also avoids this.

I bang on about this, at length, if you wanna search some of my posts :) And @Stu did a bunch of temp readings and a chart.

EDIT: Starter for ten... Its less about how important the carb cap is (it isnt important to get a decent hit), but more about what the carp cap can help achieve (lower temps for flower).

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I just went ahead messaged support@newvape.com to add one, since I received some extra unexpected funds a couple days ago.

I wonder how soon they will ship out all the 4/20 sale orders (mine is one).

Gigsabits53

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I just went ahead messaged support@newvape.com to add one, since I received some extra unexpected funds a couple days ago.

I wonder how soon they will ship out all the 4/20 sale orders (mine is one).
My 4/20 order shipped yesterday. They are doing a good job considering all the crap going on.

Gigsabits53,
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom