Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ctv47

Taking advantage of a few 420 specials this year. Newvape included, going to experiment with these inserts for the diffuser. Plus a few other parts to round out my vrod and vape station.

Wanted a t-bucket and a few other things. but this covid-19 business b.s. forces me to spend conservatively.

ctv47,
Reactions: Manity

PandaLee

@Doktor Dub two is one and one is none! I've been lucky running one controller no problem for over 2 years now. But my friend just bought one and a week later a power surge in CA knocked his out! So he had it for the fist few days, loved it, and he just went 2 weeks without it! Got me thinking...make sure mines always plugged into a surge protector lol (and get one of them single plug ones in case of travel)...and buy another box to have, just in case!

@cantman if you didn't buy a rig yesterday on a sale somewhere, let us know your budget and part of the world you're in. Maybe we can recommend something that would work good with the showerhead. Also check the "Glass" section in the forums here and a thread titled something like "Cheap Good Quality Bubblers" if you're looking to spend under $100. It's a pretty active thread it seems

Doktor Dub

Sorry you are having troubles with it, sounds like there might be a loose connection. Ed made this video about checking your connections behind the pid. Its not hard to do but just be sure to reinforce them, if they are loose.

Thanks again for the Video, that gave me the confidence to open the box and check the connections as i had no idea what it looks like inside.
I found indeed a loose connection and now it runs as smooth as on day one. Really good news for me in this times and how nice it is to have such a great community where i can ask for help.
Much appreciated!

Now my FP wants to get feeded :D

@PandaLee - i think i should get a backup soon...

Have a great day!

Baron23

Will this one work with the OG and Showerhead flowerpots ?
univcc-1_1296x.jpg
From their website

This newly designed Universal Carb Cap is the "Mother of all Carb Caps". It is made from Grade 2 Titanium and it is specifically designed to fit into all of New Vape's vaporizer lines, including ALL Flowerpot Vrod, Weedeater as well as the DCup and T-Bucket/Tsunami heads and Banger set ups.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Shit. maybe I'll just get a couple parts, like maybe the head and bowl, and get the rest one part at a time (every couple of weeks) in the future.

About to pull the trigger. Unfortunately I don't see the showerhead available at all anymore.

**Edit**
Well. It was nearing midnight, so I went with this basic kit. I can buy more parts in a few weeks. But It's a start at least! I'm joining the family!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-04-20-at-11-52-11-PM.png

Can't wait for mine to ship. But I know I will probably have to wait a bit.

I hate missing parts of the kit, but their shipping is low for me me (eight bucks), so I can order a part or two every couple of weeks till I have everything.

I'm looking forward to this journey! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
I suppose that should read, all "current" lines. It really is NOT meant to work with the Showerhead or any previous model. Only Vrod and forward... sorry if that seems misleading. I'll make the correction.

From their website

This newly designed Universal Carb Cap is the "Mother of all Carb Caps". It is made from Grade 2 Titanium and it is specifically designed to fit into all of New Vape's vaporizer lines, including ALL Flowerpot Vrod, Weedeater as well as the DCup and T-Bucket/Tsunami heads and Banger set ups.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
How difficult is it to add something to my existing order that has not shipped yet?

Ramahs,

Manity

How difficult is it to add something to my existing order that has not shipped yet?

Yes Chris has been fantastic all around. He's helped and modified my orders also. Just email and you'll be taken care of.

Manity,

cantman

@PandaLee Thank you for the reply, I did purchase a ROOR Tech Barrel Perc Bubbler.
https://www.420science.com/products/roor-tech-barrel-perc-bubbler
I looked at the ROOR design and having the wide base, a mouth "tube" that will be not so close to the FlowerPot Showerhead heating element and a smaller design that will compliment my micro dosing (I have a extremely low tolerance level/will not be taking huge "hits") At least it's a start and will get me experimenting. My hope is that I made the best/right decision? Mostly will be using this with flower, but I wanted to have the ability to use concentrates if I choose so all in the same unit. The VRod looked good too, but I was under the assumption that the VRod was more suited toward concentrates first, and flower second.
Should I have purchased a FlowerPot 18mm glass bowl too? I am very concerned about anything I could be inhaling, and is glass any more inert/safe than titanuium?

Last edited:
cantman,
Reactions: PandaLee

PandaLee

@cantman nice rig that should treat you well! And cool thing is you can use most any glass, so you can add later on and switch things up. I like keeping two flower rigs in rotation. A medium sized one like yours for good overall flavor hits, and a bigger one for Knockout hits!

You'll be please with the showerhead. First week or so you'll be dialing up the temps to see what you prefer. Probably start at 600f and go up/down from there. I feel safe with Newvapes titanium. It's high quality and tested, you get papers showing such with each titanium purchase from them. Glass bowls are cheap and you can try them to see if you like it, but adding a titanium screen to them (which many recommend) kinda defeats the purpose for me. I prefer the titanium bowls for now.

PandaLee,

cantman

@PandaLee Thank you so much For answering my questions and commenting on my purchases. I’m deeply appreciative of your input.
Will the draw “speed” effect the vape rate and/or flavor of the hit? To experience the full flavor is more important to me than getting massive hits. I always do draw slow on a water pipe/bong just so I can be careful of the amount I inhale. There have been many times that I felt I inhaled too much and I did end up having bad reactions. (anxiety + depressive thoughts)

cantman,

PandaLee

Will the draw “speed” effect the vape rate and/or flavor of the hit?

draw speed definitely effects it...but it's in combination with the temp you use and the airflow of the rig you use (depending on how restrictive or open the airflow is). You'll be experimenting with all this during your first week or so! And also keep trying new strains of flower out, especially if you're somewhere legal. Find the strains that make you feel good...

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
There have been many times that I felt I inhaled too much and I did end up having bad reactions. (anxiety + depressive thoughts)
Do you have any CBD only herbs? If so and you have this happen, you can vape the CBD herbs to negate the bad effects you are experiencing. While I do have CBD herbs, if I do not like the buzz from a particular herb, the first thing I try doing is vaping more of the herb. I know it’s counterintuitive, but that is what works for me.

YaMon,

cantman

@PandaLee I am a medical marijuana card holder in Pennsylvania, so I have dispensaries that I can get different strains at. I find that sativa strains work better for me as the indica strains tend to make me too sleepy for daytime use. Night time is a different story though.

@YaMon I have access to marijuana that has a higher CBD level than THC level if this is what you are referring to. I'm not sure that I have access to a CBD only strain though.
I have 2 strains that has a 1:1 ratio (G Leaf, Alien Rock Candy & Ilera, Louisiana Milkshake), and have RSO (Terrapin, Lemon G with a 1:1 ratio too). Lastly, I have RSO from Cresco (Harle Tsu) which is a 15:1 CBD to THC. I'm doing a lot of trial and error to find what works best for my spinal bone pain (lower back) and muscle pain.
Thanks for the heads up as to how to treat too much THC in my system.

cantman,
Reactions: PandaLee

snamuh

ghost
Interesting to see all the parts fit together. But what is the advantage, since you still have to clean the wire basket. I find the larger titanium holder super easy to clean. Are you experiencing a different “result”?
Im doing it for smaller dosing. Maybe quick one hitters.

I didnt even think about cleaning... But now that you say it... Im curious.

snamuh,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@YaMon I have access to marijuana that has a higher CBD level than THC level if this is what you are referring to. I'm not sure that I have access to a CBD only strain though.
I have 2 strains that has a 1:1 ratio (G Leaf, Alien Rock Candy & Ilera, Louisiana Milkshake), and have RSO (Terrapin, Lemon G with a 1:1 ratio too). Lastly, I have RSO from Cresco (Harle Tsu) which is a 15:1 CBD to THC. I'm doing a lot of trial and error to find what works best for my spinal bone pain (lower back) and muscle pain.
Yes, they have CBD herb available and will help mitigate THC symptoms if they become too much. I have a blown out L4-L5 which is why I vape herb daily with my FlowerPot. I find very strong Indica dominant strains provide me the most relief and I hit those hard just before bed. I do have access to RSO, but have not had to use that yet for back pain or muscle spasms.

You’re FlowerPot will serve you well, just be patient with all the variables which will change the experience for you. It will take time and experimentation, but once you find your sweet spot it will all be about enjoying the ritual and getting some needed relief.

Im doing it for smaller dosing. Maybe quick one hitters.

I didnt even think about cleaning... But now that you say it... Im curious.
Why a basket? You can micro-dose with the Adjustabowl all day long. I hardly ever put more herb in my bowl than just enough to cover the screen. Adding a basket screen for me would just ruin the ritual of using this vape.

Top Bottom