• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
All, I felt this worth posting here as it is likely others have experienced the same.
@NewVape710 while looking for any announcement from NewVape I found an email dated March 30th from NewVape stating:

"Activate your account
Hi ########, We hope that you and your family are staying safe from this corona-virus pandemic. During this down time we are taking the opportunity to improve our online store. For the next 36 hours we are offering an introductory 10% store-wide discount. Please take a moment and activate your account on our new and improved e-store. Use coupon code "stayhomestaysafe" for the savings. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for supporting NEW VAPE. All you have to do is activate it."

I found this odd as I already had a NewVape login and it did not help it was in Gmail SPAM. As a precaution I tested the old login first which did not work. So I used the link which immediately asked for a new password and not the old. I'd like to verify with you this is part of a new backend change on NewVapes part and not some social engineering hack. I'd be surprised if it was a hack as the salvation which I have blanked out here is correct. Happy 420 and thanks in advance!

androponic

vaped.
@evildos go for it! the vrod does both excellently and even if you only dab occasionally it will still be the model
to get. its the most versatile one.

androponic,

evildos

Thanks for the feedback, mate.

I used to own a showerhead a few years ago, but I sold it when I stopped using marijuana.

Now I'm back into business, I don't imagine myself purchasing an other vaporizer, but I was afraid to have a restricted airflow with the vrod, compared to the showerhead.

Just gonna wait until tomorrow in case the shop offers a discount for 420 ;)

evildos,

Tuck

All, I felt this worth posting here as it is likely others have experienced the same.
@NewVape710 while looking for any announcement from NewVape I found an email dated March 30th from NewVape stating:

"Activate your account
Hi ########, We hope that you and your family are staying safe from this corona-virus pandemic. During this down time we are taking the opportunity to improve our online store. For the next 36 hours we are offering an introductory 10% store-wide discount. Please take a moment and activate your account on our new and improved e-store. Use coupon code "stayhomestaysafe" for the savings. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for supporting NEW VAPE. All you have to do is activate it."

I found this odd as I already had a NewVape login and it did not help it was in Gmail SPAM. As a precaution I tested the old login first which did not work. So I used the link which immediately asked for a new password and not the old. I'd like to verify with you this is part of a new backend change on NewVapes part and not some social engineering hack. I'd be surprised if it was a hack as the salvation which I have blanked out here is correct. Happy 420 and thanks in advance!

He switched to Store Fronts recently. I'm not sure the old database carried over.

Tuck,

VelocityREST

After reading so much about both of them, the difference is minor
Wow, 10% off! It won’t even cover the shipping cost. This company is embarrassing
Bro chill, this is an old coupon that expired recently.
I'm waiting too to place my order, but crying out load won't change a thing. It's not like they'll see a comment like this and make a special coupon for the user.

Respect

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I just keep coming back and staring at my cart, wanting to pull the trigger...

Screen-Shot-2020-04-19-at-9-56-11-PM.png

Last edited:

Radiohead

Just build one out. The showerhead is still there if you search, they just don't publish it for some reason. I just ordered one. :)

I can't find all the parts needed in the store

Oh well i just ordered WE bundle + SH

Last edited:
Radiohead,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Skin that smoke wagon, @Ramahs :nod:

Thinkin about it. It's just more than I should responsibly spend right now. Though, I could probably drop the enail handle and carb cap...and maybe even the stand/tray, and plan to get those at a later date. That would make it a lot more affordable.

Coupon code is 420... Enjoy 20% off

Oooohhh. That helps. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just about to buy a Vrod, but now I see that it doesn't come with any kind of concentrate tray. Quartz, SiC, or whatever. That adds a bunch to the price. Since I am mostly flower at this time, it would appear that a SH is best for me right now.

Damn, looks like they just ran out of titanium weave screens.

Manity

I was just about to buy a Vrod, but now I see that it doesn't come with any kind of concentrate tray. Quartz, SiC, or whatever. That adds a bunch to the price. Since I am mostly flower at this time, it would appear that a SH is best for me right now.

Damn, looks like they just ran out of titanium weave screens.

If you buy the VROD head or kit it has to come with a 28mm SIC dish as that's like selling a car without tires... They must have kept enough to fill VROD orders.

Manity

I just looked again, and I was mistaken. It does appear to be listed with the SiC dish.
Please forgive me. I don't know how I missed that.

Might be because they are not included with the dcup or tbucket. So that might be why.

Manity,

evildos

In the end, I ordered directly from Newvape, since none of the french websites proposed discounts for 420, and the bundle prices were higher.

I think that with the 20% discount from newvape it will be about as cheap even with the taxes and customs. (311USD ship included) We'll see if I'm wrong or not.

Didn't pick a bundle, picked just what I needed to make my own weed eater.
Screens are currently out of stock, unfortunately, but I found some on an other website that I will use to order some glass piece anyway.

Thanks again to Newvape for the amazing products AND that nice discount. :love:

MAbud

Awesome to see new users! Just a quick PSA at least for me it took a little time and trial. I absolutely love my WE and that and my vapcaps are the only way I extract. But truly dialing it in took a little time. So don’t be frustrated if at first you feel like you don’t get the hype or are doing it wrong. There are plenty of people here to help you work through it and dial it in to you taste and needs

Top Bottom