Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

murf2010

How many of you guys find you like dabs over flower? And why?

Big on needing to medicate for sleep here so I’m considering this desktop for the shear fact I can dab before bed prob once if I need to, over if I’m overly anxious or my body tensions/pains higher double decker it. It wouldn’t necessarily be what I’d use first thing before a movie or reading but for bedtime the vrod seems very practical!

murf2010,
Reactions: EmDeemo

PandaLee

oh whats this:

EDIT: how do you post pics anymore, tried imgur and postimage...anyways, it was a screen cap from Newvap IG story with a new bowl being made by ZC glass
w3J0rHHV

PandaLee,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
oh whats this:

EDIT: how do you post pics anymore, tried imgur and postimage...anyways, it was a screen cap from Newvap IG story with a new bowl being made by ZC glass
w3J0rHHV
That's the plan. I have a set of go / nogo gauges for inspecting od's with their name on them. I believe they have ordered 22mm material. There's a new design being tossed around.

thevapist

Big on needing to medicate for sleep here so I’m considering this desktop for the shear fact I can dab before bed prob once if I need to, over if I’m overly anxious or my body tensions/pains higher double decker it. It wouldn’t necessarily be what I’d use first thing before a movie or reading but for bedtime the vrod seems very practical!

I use both frequently and the VROD crushes it all.

thevapist,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

A lot of people find there is a big difference between flower and dabs. I dont find that personally, I just find dabs to be MORE of the same, but quicker and harder hitting (depending on dab size) with way less vapour. Instead of doing bowl after bowl of flower to get me to sleep, I can just do one decent size dab and I'm away.

Im autistic and on heavy SSRI medication tho, so I think my brain and body dont necessarily give standard reactions to cannabinoids, so YMMV.

murf2010

A lot of people find there is a big difference between flower and dabs. I dont find that personally, I just find dabs to be MORE of the same, but quicker and harder hitting (depending on dab size) with way less vapour. Instead of doing bowl after bowl of flower to get me to sleep, I can just do one decent size dab and I'm away.

Im autistic and on heavy SSRI medication tho, so I think my brain and body dont necessarily give standard reactions to cannabinoids, so YMMV.

That’s where my head was at, a dab and OUT for the night.

murf2010,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
That’s where my head was at, a dab and OUT for the night.

Over the years I've often heard of people really losing it, or tripping or borderline tripping via medibles or over consumption. Thankfully, or not, I dunno, all I get is high or asleep :) When I was ill a few years back, the ONLY thing that could get me to sleep was really over packing the Volcano and doing multiple bags. After many years of searching for the device that could do that but without all the coughing, bags, blah blah blah, well, here we are in a NewVape thread :)

Being one dab over the line is, for sleep purposes, a glorious thing :)

EmDeemo,

murf2010

Over the years I've often heard of people really losing it, or tripping or borderline tripping via medibles or over consumption. Thankfully, or not, I dunno, all I get is high or asleep :) When I was ill a few years back, the ONLY thing that could get me to sleep was really over packing the Volcano and doing multiple bags. After many years of searching for the device that could do that but without all the coughing, bags, blah blah blah, well, here we are in a NewVape thread :)

Being one dab over the line is, for sleep purposes, a glorious thing :)
Seems like such an awesome piece of equipment and can accomplish huge results with little effort.

murf2010,

evildos

Hello lads !

I would like to purchase a weedeater bundle.

I live in France, so I was planning to order from vapefiend.uk. Unfortunately, the item is currently out of stock. Do you know if there are other dealers for Europe ?

Else, I might order directly from Newvape, but it's gonna cost me a lot of money with shipping, taxes, custom...

Stay safe !

evildos,

Manity

I was going to buy a Tbucket this 420 but they won't change the declaration value like was done last year to save taxes... So that will be a no for that purchase as the taxes will be killer. I'll look at that purchase next year and just ship it to family in Michigan. Guess I'll just stick with my SH for now

Manity,

VelocityREST

I was going to buy a Tbucket this 420 but they won't change the declaration value like was done last year to save taxes... So that will be a no for that purchase as the taxes will be killer. I'll look at that purchase next year and just ship it to family in Michigan. Guess I'll just stick with my SH for now

I understand why they don't entertain such a suggestion but that might be a partial problem for me too. I purchase all kinds of things (vapes, glass, laptops .. etc) from the states and China, but when it get shipped with DHL it always gets to the customs and I have to pay customs. These companies have an incentive to get the packages to go through customs as they get $20 CAD for "Processing fees" while the actual tax is $5-7 CAD. Jerks!

Obviously, I don't mind pay extra $25 CAD or so, but I'm worried that with $500+ order I may end up paying a bill or a bill and a half.

Curious if a fellow Canadian has gone through a similar experience.

VelocityREST,
Reactions: Manity

Gigsabits53

Do you guys use the glass rigs from new vape ? Or your own
I have the tall straight tube from NewVape and I use it most of the time with my VROD.
I have other glass that I use sometimes but they all have tipping issues so I have to babysit
it too much. No such issue with the piece from New Vape.

Gigsabits53,

murf2010

I have the tall straight tube from NewVape and I use it most of the time with my VROD.
I have other glass that I use sometimes but they all have tipping issues so I have to babysit
it too much. No such issue with the piece from New Vape.
Yeah their rigs look like they’ll suffice.

murf2010,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
No offence meant to anyone in thread but we have been living in a golden age in terms of being able to order anything and have it just arrive. I say 'golden age' but considering the trade offs, it wasnt really golden at all. Always factor in taxes, customs and everything else with purchases from other countries, and feel lucky if you dont have to pay.

Change is the only constant and now more than ever, change is very apparent.

Is it still possible to buy a reverse V-Rod for the auber coil, or do we now need to buy a regular one and the reverse top in addition to it?

BV Brothchild,

evildos

Hey !

I found a website in France that sells the flowerpot, but unfortunately, they have only the vrod model.

I'm not planning to use rosin anytime soon, so I'll be using it mainly for herbs. Would you say it's a bad idea to buy this one in this case ?

Top Bottom