Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
For cleaning clogged glass bowls, and/or screens, iso and an ultrasonic cleaner. Have spares and rotate, so when one is in the wash, one is being used etc.

Obviously, a specially designed bowl would be a solution, but considering the cost and effort, its just as easy and probably cheaper to buy multiple glass bowls :D

And yeah, dont grind as fine :)

Wanting to fit more weed in the bowl was a problem that I solved by switching purely to concentrates :)

wildything

Vital

Does anyone know where you can purchase inexpensive titanium screens (including shipping) for the Flowerpots titanium bowl?

Vital,
Does anyone know where you can purchase inexpensive titanium screens (including shipping) for the Flowerpots titanium bowl?

I think I remember reading somewhere on this thread that someone found a wholesale supplier for the Ti screens. I can’t find the post but I would also be interested in a less expensive source to buy multiple double weave screens.

BV Brothchild,

started@52

I think I remember reading somewhere on this thread that someone found a wholesale supplier for the Ti screens. I can’t find the post but I would also be interested in a less expensive source to buy multiple double weave screens.
I’m still using the same NV double weave Ti screen from July and see no reason to change it yet, pretty cheap if you ask me.

nodrog

I’m still using the same NV double weave Ti screen from July and see no reason to change it yet, pretty cheap if you ask me.

Right. I leave my screen in the metal bowl 100% of the time. When I need to clean it, I drop the whole bowl assembly in a little dish of 99% ISO and let sit for a couple hours or overnight. Then, just rinse it out. I haven't taken the screen out of my bowl in nearly a year, but I clean it often.

Vital

Inexpensive and titanium do not exactly go together, a bit of an oxymoron. I’m sticking with NewVape as I know it’s certified and cut to the proper size.

I would love to purchase them from NewVape, but the shipping cost more than the the screens. :(

I can't say enough good things about Edwyn, Lori, and all of the people at NewVape. They manufacture and are constantly improving extremely high quality equipment. :bowdown:

Last edited:
I think my issue is that I keep ruining the double weave screens by trying to trim them perfectly so that they fit into the glass bowl without falling out when I empty the bowl. I’ve only been able to do this successfully on 2 of my bowls, and I just leave those screens in and they seem to be lasting forever.
I prefer a glass bowl but don’t like how much stuff it let’s through without an additional screen.
Ultimately I’d like to find someone who can make a glass bowl with a groove to hold a screen instead of that glass honeycomb thing.

nodrog

Ultimately I’d like to find someone who can make a glass bowl with a groove to hold a screen instead of that glass honeycomb thing.

THIS!!!

And now I'm wondering if ceramic would be an option, and if so whether someone could simply ("simply") design and 3D print one.

I already have this, by the way. The bowl for the Mobius Flower Pot vaporizer is a large glass bowl with a metal screen that fits tightly. Unfortunately, the fit isn't quite right for the NewVape Weedeater head. So close!

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I would love to purchase them from NewVape, but the shipping cost more than the the screens. :(

I can't say enough good things about Edwyn, Lori, and all of the people at NewVape. They manufacture and are constantly improving extremely high quality equipment. :bowdown:
I’m wondering if @NewVape710 @newvape918 may add a shipping option for stickers and screens that is just an envelope and a 50 cent stamp? The double weave screens last a very long tome, still on my original two and I have spares. Clean every 3-6 months with ISO and an old tooth brush if there are any stubborn bits.

Easywider

Simple is the way
I’m wondering if @NewVape710 @newvape918 may add a shipping option for stickers and screens that is just an envelope and a 50 cent stamp?

That's a great idea! I've seen a few vendors offer this as an option for small items like screens and o-rings. Non-tracked, envelop shipping at a reduced rate around $2-$2.50

I believe this can be automated with certain abandoned cart plugins. Where if shipping costs is higher then purchase item and the cart is abandoned it will trigger an email offering reduced shipping service.

Vital

I have not experienced this and have both adjustabowls.

Thank you! Do you mean the panhead and the shovelhead? I read on NewVape's website that the only difference between the two is cosmetic. I'm not sure if the panhead is offered anymore; I didn't see it on their website.

Not a common occurrence. Are you leaving the head on the bowl between tokes? If so, remove it :)

No, the head's being removed from the heat immediately after inhaling. Not sure why the outside edges are browning a bit faster than the center.

Thanks again to both of you... :wave:

Vital,
Top Bottom