Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Coustu

Wait, what???
VROD Twax!!!!

Double Deckers are very uplifting.
OG VROD at 606F.
One hole carb cap.
Damascus Steel Style replica katana dabber.

Pineapple Express flower in the Ti bowl....
Pot of Gold Live Resin in the VROD SiC dish....
Vapor in abundance.

Dracarys VROD Twaxing!!!
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Is that the Newvape dab mat that you have your rig sitting on? That’s on my “to get” list. I had assumed it was a thin piece but in your pic, it looks thicker. I hoped to use it as a rig cushion (cause my altar is marble and I hate the sound of glass on marble). Can you tell me if it’s cushion enough for this purpose? Or is it just a slick landing pad for concentrates? Thanks.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Hey guys, haven't been on here much and I have a ton to catch up on (last read was pg 571 of this thread). I was wondering if others have issues with the heater cable being "unruly" and difficult to manage, and if so how you have managed it. In my case, the cord's weight/mass can make the entire heater swivel, and when combined with the length (and weight?) of the arm;I haven't changed the hemp-wrapping or messed around with that but would consider doing so if it makes a difference. It can also really imbalance smaller rigs, or those without wide bases, and I've broken a few as a result by being slightly careless.

I've tried different configurations. My glasspiece is on a coffee table, and I've had the PID and heater adjacent to it, have run the cable from the back of the table to act as a counterweight...no good. Getting the PID sufficiently high (heh) above the bowl such that the cable doesn't tug down works well but is extremely impractical in my room where I do most of my vaping.

I may try to find some bigass bong or something that is too heavy or wide to tip over, but I also want to relieve the stress/weight on the dropdowns/reclaim catchers I use.

I'm abroad right now but can take pics to illustrate what I mean in a few days when I get back and hug my FP after a (very pleasant) 2 week t-break :drool:

I found I can use the handle to counterbalance the FP/DCup and tug from the coil cable by... I guess a pic might explain it more, by making sure the handle is in line with the glasses center of gravity, or does that sound too wanky? :) Sorry if this is just patronising and not helpful to anyone :) The handle is pretty much as close to main body of the glass and water as i can get it without bending anything.

I dont use a stand any more.

EDIT: Not using a stand is a lie. I have an OG SH SC (with the domed underneath) without a dabber attached, upturned on my PID which I use as a stand for my DCup carb cap :D

Last edited by a moderator:
EmDeemo,

PandaLee

I found I can use the handle to counterbalance the FP/DCup and tug from the coil cable by...

I get what you're saying, and I do that to a certain extent and also use drop downs on the smaller rigs to help balance. I'll probably do what 52 did...buy without the handle at first, and then realize I do indeed prefer it and order separately!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I get what you're saying, and I do that to a certain extent and also use drop downs on the smaller rigs to help balance. I'll probably do what 52 did...buy without the handle at first, and then realize I want it and order separately!

I went without the handle for a long time, it had been put in the 'non essential purchase' part of my head, which I guess it technically still is, but I've definitely found it more helpful than I expected. Tho as you can see from the photo, I dont really like the feel of the hemp wrapping.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Is that the Newvape dab mat that you have your rig sitting on? That’s on my “to get” list. I had assumed it was a thin piece but in your pic, it looks thicker. I hoped to use it as a rig cushion (cause my altar is marble and I hate the sound of glass on marble). Can you tell me if it’s cushion enough for this purpose? Or is it just a slick landing pad for concentrates? Thanks.

Hey Coustu, that’s a custom moodmat which are made of recycled rubber and are about 1/2 thick, maybe little less. Lots of companies and artists will have moodmats make them custom mat to promote their business and they have some very cool designs and special customs on their website. These are what you need to protect your glass and give your nerves a break from that “clink”. Even though my surface is wood, I still like using them and recommend them.

There’s another company with a very similar product, East Coasters, and they have licensed phish & grateful dead mats if that does anything for ya. :D

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

I always liked dab mats, they really give an extra little protection against any surface, while resting, or using your glass rig.
Even for flat based rig ones, prevents any strong contact hitting.
The NV ones, I received with the universal heat post, in a “mistery package from NewVape”, were a really nice surprise indeed.

136-B87-EE-6-A6-E-4553-8-DAF-2-EEBDAC6-E7-E7.jpg

They are between 7mm to 8mm thick, give or take.
They seem to be made with recycled materials, at least it’s what they say.
They are soft and spongy, and they give a nice feeling, when you rest, your cared water piece on them.
They are your water piece mattress.
Definitely a must have.
Stay vaped!!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!
66-C711-AA-D7-FF-4815-AD0-F-267-FD7-F6-A510.jpg

A3818-E8-A-7-DFB-4175-ACFF-FA7-B2-D36-B933.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFatBastard

Hey guys!

Which would be the ideal temperature on the FP SH to achieve as "psicoactive" highs as possible?

Guess I readed something about 500, but I'm not sure and I would like to know if I should use little quantity (barely covering the bowl layer) and just do 2/3 hits or, if I could do more in that temperature. I use the Extreme Q V Tower at 320 and I'm looking for similar effects but with the better extraction efficiency that the FP provides.

Do any of you use the FP that way?

Zangano Cruel

Hey guys!

Which would be the ideal temperature on the FP SH to achieve as "psicoactive" highs as possible?

Guess I readed something about 500, but I'm not sure and I would like to know if I should use little quantity (barely covering the bowl layer) and just do 2/3 hits or, if I could do more in that temperature. I use the Extreme Q V Tower at 320 and I'm looking for similar effects but with the better extraction efficiency that the FP provides.

Do any of you use the FP that way?

Not exactly sure, what temperature will give you “psychoactive highs”, but there are certain flower strains, that will make you “feel higher”, according to your own body.

I’m talking about my body here, and how it’ll affect me.
People react different, to all strains, and means of getting “high”.
In my personal experience, and I used to like low temps hits first, gradually temp stepping, and cashing a dark brown ABV.
Mostly desktops, EVOs, FPs, Glass Symphony, Versa Infinity etc etc, but after years, I built up a heavy high tolerance.
Nowadays, I ride EVOs, at 2:30 up in the dial, GS around 818F, and NV FPs at 666F, and I mostly like to do one hitters, and try to achieve that “high” you must probably sought after.

NV Flowerpots, will allow you to micro dose really well.
At 666F, you’ll get a dark walnut ABV roast, uncapped, and adjusting your inhale, going slower, will really darken that ABV.
If you cap at 666F, you’ll get even darker ABV, close to dark chocolate, almost “close to black cup chocolate”.

In my personal experience, those one hitters, micro dose capped 666F lung busters, are very “heady”, if that’s the word you were looking for, because “psychoactive”, can be such a broad word.
I believe every THC flower is “psychoactive” too.
Am I wrong???
And probably a good strong Sativa, will be more “psychoactive” too.
Big fan of Durban Poison sativa here.
Durban Poison is a landrace strain, coming from South Africa.
Mother of many strains, probably more than 1%, of all the strains in the world, carry its genes.
Every time, I do a single lung buster one hitter, with a strong Sativa, I feel the “psychoactive high” you might be searching after.
Stay vaped!!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!!

Last edited:

TheFatBastard

Not exactly sure, what temperature will give you “psychoactive highs”, but there certain flower strains, that will make you “feel higher” according to your own body.

I’m talking about my body here, and how it’ll affect me.
People react different, to all strains, and means of getting “high”.
In my personal experience, and I used to like low temps hits first, gradually temp stepping, and cashing a dark brown ABV.
Mostly desktops, EVOs, FPs, Glass Symphony, Versa Infinity etc etc, but after years I built up a heavy high tolerance.
Nowadays, I ride EVOs, at 2:30 up in the dial, GS around 818F, and NV FPs at 666F.

NV Flowerpots, will allow you to micro dose really well.
At 666F, you’ll get a dark walnut ABV roast, uncapped, and adjusting your inhale, going slower, will really darken that ABV.
If you cap at 666F, you’ll get even darker ABV, close to dark chocolate, almost “close to black cup chocolate”.

In my personal experience, those one hitters, micro dose capped 666F lung busters, are very “heady”, if that’s the word you were looking for, because “psychoactive” can be such a broad word.
I believe every THC flower is “psychoactive” too.
Am I wrong???
And probably a good strong Sativa, will be more “psychoactive” too.
Big fan of Durban Poison sativa here.
Durban Poison is a landrace strain, coming from South Africa.
Mother of many strains, probably more than 1%, of all the strains in the world, carry its genes.
Every time, I do a single lung buster one hitter, with a strong Sativa, I feel the “psychoactive high” you might be searching after.
Stay vaped!!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!!

Thanks for the info!

I'm coming from this post: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/why-cant-i-get-the-same-high-than-i-used-to-get.29291/

What I am aming from is that "high" that really changes your perception when hearing music, that makes you trip when you close your eyes, that takes your mind to places that you usually don't go.

I'm having a hard time trying to get that kind of highs, indeed, I bought theFP SH chasing it, and guess I didn't explore all the potential of the FP because I still like using the Extreme Q over the FP.... thehighs with the Extreme Q are closer to what I've just described, but I really think that theFP is theright boat to take me where I want to go.

Mantente de la mente.....:lmao: I speak spanish (I was born in Spain) and that sentence made me laugh, even if it doesn't make much sense :lol:

Zangano Cruel

Thanks for the info!

I'm coming from this post: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/why-cant-i-get-the-same-high-than-i-used-to-get.29291/

What I am aming from is that "high" that really changes your perception when hearing music, that makes you trip when you close your eyes, that takes your mind to places that you usually don't go.

I'm having a hard time trying to get that kind of highs, indeed, I bought theFP SH chasing it, and guess I didn't explore all the potential of the FP because I still like using the Extreme Q over the FP.... thehighs with the Extreme Q are closer to what I've just described, but I really think that theFP is theright boat to take me where I want to go.

Mantente de la mente.....:lmao: I speak spanish (I was born in Spain) and that sentence made me laugh, even if it doesn't make much sense :lol:

Si claro, de la mente, muy loco, re-loco, o pegado, de la cabeza, de la gorra, porreado, de faso, faseado, y muchos más.
Mantente de la mente se traduciría a un Cypress Hill “insane in the brain” “insane in the membrane”...
También lo tomo como un stay vaped!!!
Tiene más sentido ahora???jajajajajaja jajajajajaja

Here’s the last grind of powerful Durban Poison landrace, my last half nug, maybe 1g
Need to get more...

And a video, wake & vake...
Durban Poison landrace.
SGW Stone Waffle Perc, by Preston Hanna.
NV FP WeedEater at 666F.
14mm glass bowl, regular weave Ti screen.
D-Cup carb cap.

Blast off in one single hit!!!
Cashed to perfection!!!
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@TheFatBastard I get the strongest experience with very finely ground material on a double weave screen and the temp on the ShowerHead cranked up to 747 degrees, not covered. At these temps you cannot take a 10+ second long rip or you’ll combust. So shorter draws, I just try to fill the can on my large double matrix, then I clear it. I do have a newer glass piece I want to try in a ice bucket, hope to report back on that soon.

Summer

Long Island, NY

skyvaper

I'm thinking an indica or indica-leaning hybrid, not a sativa, for a stoner high. What does everyone else think? :\
I'm honestly thinking sativa. If he said complete relaxation or calming I'd say indica. This of course is very subjective as everyone's endocannabinoid system has it's own way of receiving cannabinoids and interpreting said effects.

started@52

Anyone have one of the cheap quartz dishes for the Vrod they want to sell? If I need to post a WTB in the classifieds let me know but I figured i would have a better chance asking here, thanks.

started@52,

Coustu

I always liked dab mats, they really give an extra little protection against any surface, while resting, or using your glass rig.
Even for flat based rig ones, prevents any strong contact hitting.
The NV ones, I received with the universal heat post, in a “mistery package from NewVape”, were a really nice surprise indeed.

They are between 7mm to 8mm thick, give or take.
They seem to be made with recycled materials, at least it’s what they say.
They are soft and spongy, and they give a nice feeling, when you rest, your cared water piece on them.
They are your water piece mattress.
Definitely a must have.
Stay vaped!!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!
66-C711-AA-D7-FF-4815-AD0-F-267-FD7-F6-A510.jpg

A3818-E8-A-7-DFB-4175-ACFF-FA7-B2-D36-B933.jpg

Super helpful. Thanks.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Where’s Waldo’s Vrod and PID?
Looks like a bunch of electronic gear to me. :D
B5885-FA9-510-D-448-C-A12-B-E158-E0589855.jpg
Hey man, that’s a pretty great stealth setup... except for the water pipe? :D But if that were tucked away in a cabinet below, you would be covered for any nosy guests. They’d probably think the VRod is an old microphone!

started@52

Hey man, that’s a pretty great stealth setup... except for the water pipe? :D But if that were tucked away in a cabinet below, you would be covered for any nosy guests. They’d probably think the VRod is an old microphone!
Yup, the glass goes underneath when I want it out of sight. Even in a legal state and at 53 years old I still have to hide it from my 73 year old mother when she visits from NC :lol:. Who knows, maybe she has one and hides it from us when we visit her, lol.

Top Bottom