• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

PandaLee

whats best way to catch herb particles? my rig gets gunked up way too fast, and the gunk is hard to remove, big spots on the walls

What screen are you using? The double-weave titanium screen keeps my rig particle free...however, if you're just using the glass bowl with it's honeycomb screen, a lot can get through that. I hear many just adding the ti screen on top of that.

other than that, I have a bunch of iso and I clean my rigs at first sign of gunk building.

Vaporware

A 2 hole carb cap moves up to 6 terp pearls/SiC balls, with ease, in the VRod SiC dish.

A 1 hole cap is a nightmare to get any balls/pearls to move. A 2 hole carb cap is a nightmare to get 7+ balls/pearls to move.

6 balls/pearls fills half of the VRod SiC dish.

Thats all my findings I think? :)

Maybe I should have tried a 2 hole cap, but 4-5 5mm balls spin for me easily with a 1 hole. The ShowerCap was 1 hole, so I just defaulted to that. It’s possible it’s a difference in our glass or lungs though.

whats best way to catch herb particles? my rig gets gunked up way too fast, and the gunk is hard to remove, big spots on the walls

Like others said the double weave screen helps a lot, but if you need more a lot of people have had good results with an ash catcher (similar idea to the drop-down).

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Maybe I should have tried a 2 hole cap, but 4-5 5mm balls spin for me easily with a 1 hole. The ShowerCap was 1 hole, so I just defaulted to that. It’s possible it’s a difference in our glass or lungs though.

Good to know, and worthwhile pointing out, for sure. I will update my findings memory :)

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@NewVape710
@newvape918
Natural window light.
Better to watch at 1080HD!!!
Lemon Pie flower.
Weed Eater at 666F.
NV PID.
WeedEater, used as a “lighter”..... top of the bowl, off the bowl, exhale, repeat.
Salud!!!!
Stay vaped.

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: EmDeemo

stinkytofus

The double weave lets alot of materials thru maybe my kannastor fine grind plates grinds too thin ?

Im gona try adding a 18mm male to female adapter, it has a screen in the middle and then i add the 18mm male and debowler on top with the ti screen, ill see how that works haha

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
The double weave lets alot of materials thru maybe my kannastor fine grind plates grinds too thin ?

Im gona try adding a 18mm male to female adapter, it has a screen in the middle and then i add the 18mm male and debowler on top with the ti screen, ill see how that works haha

Two double weaves :)

Also, a wisp of cotton or hemp fibre in the air path?

EmDeemo,

nodrog

Tip/discovery: my standard tool to use with the Weedeater is now one of the NV debowler spikes for stirring and debowling with a nut attaching it to the NV wire brush. In other words, and ideal little tool, about 4 inches long, with a stirrer/debowler on one end and a brush on the other. I think I'd rather keep my regular jar with a lid close by and use this tool to dump into it vs having an open container with the brush pointing up.

Zangano Cruel

Are you sure it’s “the real double weave”, the old school one, double weave Ti screen???
I’ve using those, dw screens, for more than an year now, and they DON’T let pass through anything, not even kief!!!!!
Is your grind fairy dust???
I believe they started sending new screens styles recently, alas the confusion, maybe??
Stay vaped.

Zangano Cruel,

thevapist

I got some double weaves during the 4/20 sale and they don't seem different than the ones I got a little while back. Nothing gets through these suckers. Your piece will only get reclaim in it.

thevapist,

Zangano Cruel

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’ve been using the WeedEater as a “lighter” lately.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

That's exactly what I proposed to Edwyn, to get as close to an old school bong hit-gone-vapor, just a heater and a bowl, without any of the carb caps, dabbers, or extra gear. K.I.S.S.

Looks killer with your glass bowl, damn I really need to get a WeedEater, big fat steamed milk out of a big beaker bottom sounds like a real treat right about now!!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yes. & I took your comment to mean 2 double weaves along with cotton/hemp fiber.

Gotcha, I get confused and I confuse others easily :)

Tbh, considering how thin and wispy a layer of cotton ya could have to trap particles, I dont think it would add any extra draw resistance.

How often one would have to change it before it clogged and affected air flow is another matter :)

EmDeemo,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Gotcha, I get confused and I confuse others easily :)

Tbh, considering how thin and wispy a layer of cotton ya could have to trap particles, I dont think it would add any extra draw resistance.

How often one would have to change it before it clogged and affected air flow is another matter :)
I can confirm it is for me not worthwhile. I did this for awhile with hemp fiber in the stem, which I would eventually place in the bowl and vape. It was not worth the hassle, imho.

YaMon,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I can confirm it is for me not worthwhile. I did this for awhile with hemp fiber in the stem, which I would eventually place in the bowl and vape. It was not worth the hassle, imho.

I've done it with a few vapes, and its been a useful 'hack', but same here, I dont with the FP or any variation I've owned of the FP.

Obviously completely pointless for me now I'm dab only too :)

EmDeemo,
Reactions: YaMon

Baron23

I get chunks of something in my rigs that collects over time. But, these are pretty big looking scooby snacks....much bigger than could ever get through a DW screens that I use.

I have always thought it was just accumulated reclaim stuff....just condensed vapor....rather than actual chunks of herb.

I'll have to look more closely next I clean the rig I use for it.

Cheers

Baron23,

started@52

FYI
If you already own a Vrod, all you have to do is order a weedeater nut($25) and just like that, you have a weedeater!

If you are contemplating buying a Vrod or weedeater but can’t decide, for $25 more you can have both. Obviously you can’t use them both at the same time. Wish I figured this out before I ordered a Vrod alone, lol.

If this has been mentioned before I apologize.

started@52,
Reactions: Roth

Manity

Everyone saying that the double weave don't let anything though must use a medium grind... I've got particles though it... I clean mine daily

Manity,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Everyone saying that the double weave don't let anything though must use a medium grind... I've got particles though it... I clean mine daily
I do have fine particles passing through my double weave screen, that is what my ash catcher is for which I clean frequently.

YaMon,
Reactions: Shrike
Top Bottom