• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Lol, I didn't say I wanted to spend as much as possible though either. :cool: I was hoping to know what the essential are and I'll build my own bundle.

I do not plan to travel with it and see no value in buying a case. I'd like to just ge nth most important accessories.
LOL

I'm looking for a vaporizer that provides a bong-like experience. I also would like the option to dab concentrates with it.
It seems you have found what you are looking for!
FlowerPot Vrod Build a Bundle, 18mm Male, Vrod Carb Cap, Double Weave Titanium Screen, Loading Tool, 20mm coil & PID and 12.5" Stereo Matrix and you're done. A second bowl and double weave screen is awful nice to have.

Edit: While you may make your own handle, the machined and hemp wrapped handle (Enail Handle) is a really nice touch.

Last edited:

ejackyou

Hamilton
Thanks mate, and also another point I forgot to express to @ejackyou whose fundamental interest appears to be in very precise temperature controlled vapourising at specific temps- every strain and batch of herb, plant etc, will vary slightly in the exact temperature required to create the exact same quality and level of vapour and extraction.

So even if you have your device tuned in perfectly to your ideal preferences at exactly 190 C, different herb will likely need a temperature or other adjustment to get that same vapor and extraction.

Which makes trying to measure and stick to precise, exact temps even less appropriate, useful and can actually be counteractive.
Im so cained still from last sessions this morning (back to bed until 4.30 pm) so cant thonk too straight, but I hope @ejackyou can appreciate what I am getting at here and why it is so much more effective to use your senses and intuition to continually dial in the experience in every specific situation. Not more so with a system like the Flowerpot.

And it is one of the greatest beauties of the Flowerpots, you have a larger array of variables to tweak every aspect of the set-up to your exact preference, than is common with most other vaporizers.

Okay on with my evening. More medication to come presently following treatments, not that I need it but you know how it is!
Have a great evening everybody. :)

Thanks Guys, that's exactly the answer I expected.

ejackyou,
Reactions: BigJr48

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
...and some more I guess. Even DV George was really impressed by how perfectly good it works with the VC when I demonstrated it to him. It fits like a glove. One of only some real must-haves of accessories for vapers IMO

Alexis

Ive seen it. Now that ive thought about longer its mostly because they tend to do portables so that makes sense.
Yes Sneaky Pete is your prime example. I don't think he has actually tried the Flowerpot yet.

I heard he awarded the Ditanium desktop of the year. But without having been near arguably the 2 nearest contenders for 2018 release- Vrod (it counts as a seperate vape IMO) and DigiTi... not knocking Pete he's cool but not enough desktop experience to make such a claim.

Ditanium is making headlines, but if I was new the Flowerpot would excite and entice me way more.

Last edited:

Grifo

Yes Sneaky Pete is your prime example. I don't think he has actually tried the Flowerpot yet.

I heard he awarded the Ditanium desktop of the year. But without having been near arguably the 2 nearest contenders for 2018 release- Vrod (it counts as a seperate vape IMO) and DigiTi... not knocking Pete he's cool but not enough desktop experience to make such a claim.

Ditanium is making headlines, but if I was new the Flowerpot would excite and entice me way more.
haha yeah I finished that video and was a little offended. Then I searched for other reviewers and not much came up.

kilo

Then I searched for other reviewers and not much came up.
It was the reviews on FC and Reddit that got me to take the plunge. One thing, though — the Ditanium is a good-looking, self-contained unit. It would look great in anyone's living room. The FP looks more industrial, a collection of components, something you might find in a laboratory — and for me, when it comes to getting high, lab equipment is fine. Utility over aesthetics.

Vaporware

The Ditanium does seem like a similar option worth recommending to people who can’t afford the FP or really prefer that style, but it wouldn’t be that difficult to turn a FlowerPot into a high-end Ditanium if you wanted. I’m sure one or more of the woodworkers could make that style of wooden enclosure, and the rest of it shouldn’t be all that complicated, but I’m sure that custom job wouldn’t be cheap. ;)

It probably *would* be pretty cheap to just get a wooden box stand with a normal FP post and some holes for dabbers/etc. hidden inside it if you just wanted the aesthetics. I know you’re fine with it right now, just throwing it out there in case you or anyone else is ever interested in experimenting with that.

I’d considered that before I ever heard of the Ditanium. That was more for people concerned about safety with the exposed heater than for myself, but I might consider it at some point too, just to have two nice options. :)

As for video reviews, there are some good ones out there (and some good non-review videos where it’s used), but yeah there are some people missing out. I’m sure the Ditanium is great, and if you prefer a whip and the EQ style of loading over a bowl or you like the look better you may even prefer it, but I have a hard time believing that most people who love using the Ditanium wouldn’t love the FlowerPot at least as much. @Sneaky Pete should give it a shot for sure if he can get ahold of one. :)

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Just added a Fishbone Ashcatcher into my daily setup to catch the plant matter bcs
i also think like @invertedisdead this is a major taste killer when getting into the (filtration)water
I also wanted to use a more corse screen without having to clean my rig even more often...here my first try...

(didnt change the screen was too excited and I am theor. in t-break so not used to big ones :p)) lol :D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just added a Fishbone Ashcatcher into my daily setup to catch the plant matter bcs
i also think like @invertedisdead this is a major taste killer when getting into the (filtration)water
I also wanted to use a more corse screen without having to clean my rig even more often...here my first try...

What a great setup! :rockon:

That vapor looks very smooth! Where did you get the ashcatcher? Is it EHLE?

(didnt change the screen was too excited and I am theor. in t-break

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
All in all its just the 2 showerheads, the donut Perc in the FISHBONE (not Ehle :D) dry catcher acts just like a grid for plant particles (normally ash :) )
I saw his innovative new design on IG and just shot him a msg to do me one with a bit more clearance at the joint for my setup ;)

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
All in all its just the 2 showerhead´s, the donut Perc in the FISHBONE (not Ehle :D) dry catcher acts just like a grid for plant particles (normally ash :) )
I saw his innovative new design on IG and just shot him a msg to do me one with a bit more clearance at the joint for my setup ;)

Very cool, I've never really seen one like this before but I dig the concept :nod: keep us tuned in, seems like it could be a great add-on for a flower vapor rig. :rockon:

Stonocrates

Just added a Fishbone Ashcatcher into my daily setup to catch the plant matter

Nice setup!

I also use a dry ash catcher (I have one from TAG) with my VRod. I used to get a lot of crumbs with my shovelhead bowl, but since I've switched to using fixed stem bowls, I haven't seen nearly as much. (This isn't a complaint, I'm sure I had misconfigured my shovelhead.)

Pb**

@NewVape710

Happy Newyear!

I love the flower pot and my only criticism is that when you place the heater on the bowl it favours one side (leans towards the side which the handle is on). Is there any talk about developing a new bowl that can resolve this?

I was thinking, if the bowl and heater had some sort of twist and lock design it would better secure them and possibly prevent this? The heater would have pegs or a lip that slides into slots or groves on the bowl, turn slightly to lock in

Top Bottom